Author has written 7 stories for Starstruck, 2010, Degrassi, Switched at Birth, Tarzan, Zoey 101, Sonny with a Chance, and How to Train Your Dragon.
I love reading books and watching movies. My favorite movies are 10 Things I Hate About You, Arashi no Yoru Ni (aka. One Stormy Night), Avatar, How to Train Your Dragon, The Prince & Me series, and Titanic. I like most Disney movies. My favorite TV series are Being Human US, Friends, Ghost Whisperer, The Middle, and Modern Family. My favorite book is Blink of an Eye by Ted Dekker. My favorite author is Dean Koontz.
Please read my stories and let me know what you think. Thanks
Favorite Fictional Couples
.: Books :.
~ Blink of an Eye (Seth and Miriam)
.: Movies :.
~ One Stormy Night (Gabu and Mei)
~ Prince & Me (Edvard and Paige)
~ Titanic (Jack and Rose)
.: Television :.
~ Being Human (Aidan and Sally)
~ Friends (Chandler and Monica)
~ Ghost Whisperer (Jim and Melinda)
~ H2O: Just Add Water (Zane and Rikki)
~ Teen Titans (Beast Boy and Terra / Robin and Starfire)
~ Zoey 101 (Logan and Quinn)
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Post this on your profile if you hate racism.
What a kiss means . . .
- Kiss on the stomach = "I'm ready"
- Kiss on the Forehead = "I hope we're together forever"
- Kiss on the Ear = "You're my everything"
- Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends"
- Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you"
- Kiss on the Neck = "we belong together"
- Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you"
- Kiss on the Lips = "I love you"
What the gesture means . . .
- Holding Hands = "we definitely love each other"
- Slap on the Butt = "That's mine"
- Holding on tight = "I don't want to let go"
- Looking into each other's Eyes = "I just plain love you"
- Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me"
- Arms around the Waist = "I love you too much to let go"
- Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you"
- Picking someone up off their feet = "that they love them fully and would do anything for them"
- Don’t ask for a kiss, take one
- If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love.
- Post this again after reading!!
Or you will have a bad year of Relationships.
FAKE VS. REAL
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
|Community:||Logan & Quinn FanFiction|
|Focus:||TV Shows Zoey 101|