Poll: VOTE: I am only gonna work on a couple stories at a time. Probably only three stories at a time So what stories do you love the most? What stories do you want me to update the most? Vote Now!
Author has written 56 stories for Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Angel, Charmed, Twilight, Star Wars, Meet the Robinsons, Batman the Animated Series, Fast and the Furious, Star Trek: 2009, Harry Potter, X-Men: The Movie, Bones, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Originals, Book X-overs, Teen Titans, and Mortal Instruments.
UPDATE: I delete some of the stories.
Angel TNG - Because it was the first story I posted on her and frankly it sucked and I was never gonna add anything else cause I lost interest in it. Sorry
The Chosen One - I know I recently started that one but I kinda jumped in without meaning to so I deleted it and will start over.
twilight TNG - and honestly most of my twilight stuff sucked but I will keep the others up.
EVERYTHING has been put on hold accept for the following stuff: My Supernatural stuff, my originals stuff and possibly some X men stuff if I can get it posted. But the main priority right now is getting Nicole's story right. The rest is gonna have to wait. I am very sorry to all of you that have been waiting but that's also part of the reason I deleted those stories. I don't want you to wait on things that won't get updated.
Old stuff I plan to update soon...don't expect updates right away just know I will be working on them and posting them asap. Updates for the following stories.
1. Broken Heart - An Angel fanfic
2. In Control - A sequel to an angel fic I started and I actually started that update already but am stuck on it unsure if what I did is a good idea or not.
3. Bailey the legend returns - another angel based sequel I am trying to figure out what to do with it next.
4. Emma Winchester - A SPN fic I'm working on, I plan to try updating that one.
5. The Chosen One - The Originals fic of my OC character Nicole
6. Little moments - TOTALLY stuck and have no idea what to do with this one but I would like to update and plan to update.
Everything else I didn't mention is pretty much on hold.
have fun reading guys.
UPDATE: I HAVE RETURNED!! :D
WITH TONS OF NEW IDEAS.
Some of my new stories will be on another profile. Put in this link copy and paste to see my newer stories.
I will still mange this profile too and IN THE FUTURE I WILL DO SOME DARK ANGEL FANFICS AND ALSO UPDATE SOME OF MY OTHER STUFF BUT FOR NOW I AM WORKING ON MY SUPERNATURAL FICS AND ON NETFLIX I AM WATCHING THE SERIES SO FAR I LOVE IT!! I POSTED SOME RECENTLY BUT THERE ARE MORE TO COME AND I AM GONNA BE WORKING ON UPDATING THEM MORE OFTEN THEN I HAVE BEEN.
Please forgive me for the long waits when it comes to updates. I don't always plan ahead or know where to take the story.
I love Angel,Charmed,Twilight, Star Trek 2009 movie, Star Wars movies, The fast and the furious franchise, Batman, Teen Titans, Young justice, Superman movies, The crow franchise, Pretty Little Liars, The lying game, SUPERNATURAL and other stuff too. I have been posting many stories lately. Too many to keep up with. SO it will take some time to update them all. I'm sorry I posted the stories like this.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
At random times of the week your friends certain you have disappeared off the face of the earth and have given up hope of ever seeing you again (But eventually they will see you again.)
You live off of sugar and caffeine.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
You have strange nicknames and can tell a detailed story about how you got them.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
List of Favorite Jedi:
1. Anakin Skywalker (He did not go Vader. He did not go Vader. He did not go Vader. If I keep saying it, maybe it will come true.)
2. Qui-Gon Jinn (Hated when he died. I cryed. :'( So in my mind, He is still alive.)
2. Obi-Wan Kenobi (I couldn't make him 3 because he is way awesomer than that. So he is tied with Qui-Gon.)
3. Kit Fisto (I love his smile!! It is so cool!!)
4. Yoda (I think he speaks that way just to piss everybody off; I will call him the little green runt alot.)
5. Adi Gallia (She should have got with Kit Fisto!! They would be so cute together.)
6. Mace Windu (Chicken Boy!! I will call him this alot. I am not racist!! I just think he would enjoy a bucket of chicken. Maybe that would make him smile. :D Smile for the chicken Mace!)
My favorite movie is Star Wars Episode three: Revenge of the Sith
I absolutely love Star Wars and Star Trek 2009 with a burning passion. All of Star Wars belongs to George Lucas!!! and i have no idea who Star Trek belongs to.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless (but fun), and you do it anyways. :)
If you ever compared a fat person 2 Jabba the Hutt (All. The. Time.)
If you yelled at Anakin or Ahsoka while watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars (yessssssssss!!)
If you see Anakin or Ahsoka on a poster and talk to them
If you get pissed off every time someone disses star wars.
If you are mad that they have not discovered Tatooine, Naboo, Coruscant, and Kashyyyk, and all the other star systems out there. (I want to go to Naboo.)
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile. (Ani!!)
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile. (Anakin always yells at me and tells me to stop being so much like him.)
If you refer to children as 'younglings,' elevators as 'turbolifts,' and bathrooms as 'refreshers.'
If you have looked for Ewoks when entering a wooded area.
If you address your teachers as "Master."
If you have attempted to use a glowstick as a miniature weapon. (One time I got these twilight posters and me and my sis had a war while they were still rolled up. and my mom said we looked like Anakin and Obi Wan dueling. The posters were ruined but it was fun!!)
If when an object was out of your reach, you have extended your hand toward it and expected it to come to you. (I tried that with my pencil. It didn't work. :()
If you wave you hand in front of you to open automatic doors. (Force...Ha!!)
If you have quoted lines from the Star Wars movies unintentionally. (I sometimes find myself talking like Yoda and then when i realize my friends are just staring at me i hit myself in the head and say Stop that!)
If you have ever insulted someone by calling them 'sleemo.' (This is Huttnese for Slime Ball)
If you have painted or drawn a picture in which there are at least two suns in the sky.
If you have ever attempted to perform a jung ma.
If you even know what a jung ma is. (A type of lightsaber move where you jump.)
If you know how to write in Aurebesh. (I wish) (I looked it up. It's not that hard. It would just take some time to learn.)
If you understand any of this. (That's the sad part, I do.)
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments. (Star Wars 1,2, and 3)
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, (Anakin! Don't Go Vader!! *Slap* *(Force Choke*)
If you're so obsessed with Star Wars that you spend hours imagining yourself living in that galaxy, copy this into your profile. ( I would be my character Lorraine!)
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile. (I get excited when I get any reveiws!! I'm like a little kid on Christmas!)
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are madly in love with a fictional character copy this onto your profile. (Anakin Skywalker!!)
If you've ever screamed at a book or the TV copy and paste this onto your profile. (I scream for Anakin to kill the Chancellor when he find out he's the Sith lord but he never does. lol
If someone told you that you were a Star Wars nerd/geek/freak and you said "Thank you!" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wonder why Star Wars fans don't have a cool name like "Trekkie," copy and paste this into your profile. (Star Wars is so awesome that there is not name for it.)
If you hate when people mistake Star Wars for Star Trek, copy and paste this into your profile. (My Bf was taking about Star Trek and said he likes Ewoks. I stared at him and then said very loudly that Ewoks are from Star Wars!)
If you wonder why on earth they don't make Jedi Halloween costumes for girls (and are infuriated) copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate it when people refer to a lightsaber as a "lifesaver" copy and paste this into your profile.
When ever you here the word Star Wars you stop what you are doing, perk up, and eavesdrop, copy and paste this on your profile.
If when your friends/family tell you that Star Wars isn't real and you spazz out copy and paste. (My Boyfriend...It is real!!) He just jealous cuz I'm in love with Anakin!
If you only break for falling Jedi masters, I congratulate you. (I want to catch Obi!!)
If Master Yoda tells you that he sees malt liquor ads in your future, don't get mad, get even. (The green runt will pay...)
Never let Luke Skywalker install a suround sound system. More than likely, it'll be THX. (After awhile I finally got it. :))
If you've ever done homework, were reading a story on fanfiction, were writing a story for fanfiction, were talking to a friend, and were watching TV at the same time, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't think that Anakin/Vader is a villian, but is a tragic hero that was screwed over by fate instead, put this in your profile. (I blame Palpatine.)
If you hate Dormekin because you know that Anakin only loves Padme, copy this in your profile. (Stupid Dormé)
If you hate Obidala because you know that Padme only loves Anakin, copy this in your profile. (Obi-Wan only belongs with Siri or Satine.)
When you’re feeling lonely, think of Leia, who has no one left
List your twelve favorite SW Characters in no particular order:
1. Obi-Wan Kenobi
2. Siri Tachi
3. Anakin Skywalker
5. Satine Kryze
6. Shmi Skywalker
7. Luke Skywalker
8. Adi Gallia
9. Padmé Amidala
10. Qui-Gon Jinn
11. Leia Organa Solo
12. Kit Fisto
Star Wars is tied with Star Trek for the first passion in life, so here I will answer a few questions/copy and paste things about Star Wars.
1: Your favorite character
2: Your favorite villain
Darth Vader, baby!!!! He is basically Anakin!
3: Your favorite diva
I would consider Padmé a diva.
4: Your favorite moment to mock
Whenever my parents ask me a question, I always respond, "These are not the droids you are looking for." While waving my hand in the motion.
5: Your favorite pirate
6: Your favorite political entity
The Galactic Republic
7: Your favorite creature
Nexus, Rancors, Gundarks and Acklays.
8: Your favorite movie
Revenge of the Sith. I watch it up to the point where Padme goes after Anakin and then I can't watch anymore. I refuse to watch the fight between Obi Wan and Anakin that ended up scaring Anakin so badly. He was so hot that it is painful to watch!
9: Your favorite movie character
Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Padmé Amidala, Siri Tachi, and Satine Kryze.
10: Your favorite EU character
Ben Skywalker And Anakin Solo, too! :)
11: Your favorite weapon
LIGHTSABERS!!!!! I also like Padme's Naboo Blaster and Han's DL-44 Blaster too!
12: Your favorite non-human species/race
Togrutas! I also like Twi-Leks.
13: The most memorable death
Anakin Skywalker!!!! Padme Amidala!! Obi-Wan Kenobi!
14: Your favorite EU novel
Tatooine Ghost, Truce at Bakura, and the Courtship of Princess Leia.
15: Your favorite vehicle
N-4 Royal Nabooians, and The Millennium Falcon
16: Your favorite planet
Naboo! Or Coruscant...
17: Your favorite romance
Han and Leia, and Anakin and Padme too!!!!
18: Your favorite scene
From Star Wars 2 attack of the clones: When Anakin is talking to Padme on Naboo and she accuses him of teasing her and he says "No I'd be much to frightened to tease a senator." Also when Padme admits later in the same movie that she loves Anakin.
19: Your favorite era
I am in love with the prequels... I'll try to start getting into the originals, but I just love Anakin and Obi-Wan too much...
20: Your favorite Star Wars spoof
I personally don't like the spoofs
21: Most memorable John Williams music
ALL of John Williams' music is memorable. :) I love all of it.
22: Your favorite droid
R2-D2!!!!! he's so smart! Though C-3PO and Todo-360 come very close second.
23: Your favorite Jedi
Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Mace Windu, Adi Gallia, Kit Fisto, Yoda (See previous list)
24: Your favorite force power
Telekinesis. Man I could USE THIS. :P (You have to yell FORCE!! if you try it.)
25: Your favorite cartoon adaptation
Star Wars: The Clone Wars!!
26: Most heart breaking moment
When Anakin went to the Dark Side and killed the younglings, closely followed by Padme's death.
27: Most heroic moment
When Anakin saved his son from Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sideous.
28: Least favorite moment
When Anakin turned to the dark side and Padme died in childbirth
My favorite pairings are:
Luke/Mara, Han/Leia, Anakin/Padme,
A few things to do in Wal-mart...(well not a few)
1. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
2. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
3. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
4. Go in front of a security camera and use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
5. when ever a sales clerk comes up to you and ask you if you need anything say, "Why can't you people leave me alone"
6. When ever the loud speaker comes on crouch down in a fatal position and yell, "oh no! its the voices again!"
7. go inside a dressing room wait a few minutes then yell, "HEY THERE'S NO TOLIET PAPER IN HERE"
Copy and paste this to you're profile if you cried at the Great Jedi Purge (Operation Knight Fall) during Revenge Of The Sith.
Copy and paste this if you still do cry. (I cry everytime...)
Ways to annoy Han Solo
1. Call him a nerfherder
2. Paint all his blasters pink
3. Sing"Baby" whenever he comes into the room.
5. Call him and pretend to be Anakin Skywalker and yell at him for dating his Daughter.
6. Call Anakin skywalker infront of Han and tell him the naughty things he and Leia did last night
7. Call him a weak minded fool
8. steal all his money and blame it on leia
9. get a Greedo costume and haunt him when he is in bed.
10. Bore him to death on jedi talk
11. Tell him he does not deserve Leia
12. Tell him Leia cheated on him with Jabba the Hutt
13. Dress up as a storm trooper and arrest him
14. Go around screaming "Han's got a girlfreind."
15. Ask him if he needs help 24/7
16. Trash the Milliniunm Falcon
38 Ways to annoy Darth Vader Surefire ways to get yourself killed, or at least Force-Choked a few times
1. Call him Ani.
2. Tell him you've taken up podracing as a hobby. Ask him to give you lessons.
3. Ask him if he ever knew, "A cute senator from Naboo." If he says something or stays silent, say, "Ooh, Ani's got a girlfriend!"
4. Walk around tripping every other step. If he asks you what you're doing, say, "Mesa Jar Jar Binks!"
5. Imitate his breathing.
6. Steal his lightsaber and replace it with a hot pink one.
7. Blame it on Tarkin.
8. Ask him if he was ever arrested for child abuse.
9. When he does something really evil, shake your finger and say, "Now, now, Ani, would your mother approve of that?"
10. Have emotional conversations with him. Bring up Qui-Gon.
11. Follow him around singing "I Know a Song that gets on Everybody's Nerves."
12. Ask him how he goes to the bathroom in that suit.
13. Paint his TIE fighter yellow.
14. Stare at him. When he asks you what you're doing, say that you can't see how an evil jerk like him could've ever been a Jedi.
15. Throw mashed potatoes at him.
16. Whistle in his ear. When he comes after you, hide behind a stormtrooper.
17. Poke his shoulder.
18. Call him an "evil creep with a dysfunctional family."
19. Tell him he looks like a droid.
20. Sign him up for a quilting class.
21. Make up words to the Imperial March (Vader’s Theme). Sing them whenever he enters a room.
22. Jab him with a stick.
23. Talk like Yoda all the time.
24. Ask him to play Battlefront with you. If he does, make him be the Rebels.
25. Tell him his mask looks stupid.
26: Ask him if he's seen Obi-Wan lately.
27: Stick refrigerator magnets to him.
28: Follow him around talking about the similiarties between his life and Avatar: the Last Airbender.
29: Talk about how his life was like Luke's. Say, "It's almost like you're related!"
30: Tell him that you find his son attractive.
31: Ask him if he likes twins.
32: Whenever he gets close to you, pretend that you're being Force-choked. Loudly.
33: Have a loud conversation with a wall when he's nearby. If he asks you what you're doing, say that you're talking to Qui-Gon and that he's very disappointed.
34: Call him Dear Old Darthy, especially when you're near someone.
35: Ask him if he wants to buy some death sticks. Be sure to talk like that guy in the bar in Episode II who tried to sell some to Obi-Wan.
36: After doing number 30, tell him that you dumped Luke for Jabba the Hutt.
Top 10 Reasons Anakin Skywalker Went to the Dark Side
1. Wanted cool voice like James Earl Jones.
2. Owed money to Jabba the Hutt, could refinance debt through the Empire.
3. Wanted to use the Force to prop up Chrysler stock.
4. Charmed by Emporer Palpatine's seductive after-shave.
5. Misunderstood name, thought the "Dirk Side" was fan club for pretty-boy actor Dirk Benedict.
6. Kicked in head by bantha.
7. To impress the babes.
8. To escape cruel taunting over dorky name.
9. Sick and tired of mentor Obi-Wan Kenobi reciting lines from "Bridge over the River Kwai".
10. Generous Dark Lords of the Sith pension plan.
Couples from Charmed
1 Leo and piper
2 Cole and Phoebe
3 Chris and Bianca
Couples from Angel
1 Cordelia and Angel
2 Angel and Darla
3 Connor and Dawn ( even though that didn’t happen)
4 Fred and Gunn
5 Wesley and Lilah
6. Angel and Spike ( that never happened either but its fun to think about sometimes.)
Couples from Twilight
1 Bella and Edward (I see no point in the team Edward team Jacob thing when she will end up with Edward anyways.)
2 Jacob and Renesmee
3 Jasper and Alice
4 Rosalie and Emmett
5 Carlisle and Esme
6 Sam and Emily
Couples from Star Trek:
1. Spock and kirk ( Didn't really happen but I have read some sweet stories about this pairing so I like them together.)
Couples from Star Wars:
1. Anikan and Padme
2. Leia and Han
Couples from the fast and the furious
1. Dominic and Brian ( Didn't really happen but again I have read some sweet stories with this pairing so now I like them.)
2. Dominic and Letty
3. Brian and Mia
4. Dominic and the cop girl ( sorry don't really feel like sticking in the movie just to remember her name.)
Couples from the Crow
1. Jimmy and Lilly from the Crow wicked Prayer
2. Luc and Lola from the crow wicked prayer ( Luc is played by David Boreanaz from Angel!!)
3. Eric and Shelly from the original crow
Anime couples or cartoon couples
1. Robin and Star Fire from Teen titans
2. Beat boy and Terra from Teen Titans
3. Goku and Chichi from Dragon Ball Z
4. Vegeta and Bulma from Dragon Ball Z
5. Krillan and 18 From Dragon Ball Z
6. Gohan and Videl from Dragon Ball z
7 Sailor moon and Tuxedo mask ( omg I can't believe I remember the guys name!)
8. Candace and Jeremy from Phineus and Ferb
Pretty little Liars couples :
1. Spencer and Toby
2. Aria and Ezra
3. Hanna and Caleb
4. Emily and Maya
The Lying Game couple :
1 Emma and Ethan
That's pretty much all the stuff I like.
Unsafe External Link