Author has written 3 stories for Naruto.
Hi my names Hannah, I have different coloured hair every week (I dye it) I even went to school with bright green hair but unfortunately got sent home for it been too extreme...extreme my ass! I set off fashion trends I know this cause everyday I go to school with something weird on like one time I went to school with miniature voodoo dolls on a silver necklace it looked cool! I went to school the day after and saw nearly all the students that didn't have them before were wearing them, so when I went to school with wacky hair colours everyone wanted theirs doing lol it was funny cause teachers had to send them home (I was one of them)
I'm a totally Anime obsessed teenager! Yay! My favourite anime at the moment is Naruto Shippuden I think it's way better than the first Naruto but that's just my opinion so don't sue me!
I'm a friendly, hyperactive, lovable, random girl who just loves her Deidara-kun, Itachi-kun and Hidan-kun plushies I love those guys, Deidara because he thinks ART IS A BANG, Itachi because of his Uchiha-ness (lol) and Hidan because of his kick-ass scythe don't get me wrong I love the rest of them it's just that these are mega HOT...okay I'm totally getting of of track.
I love drawing in Anime/Manga style and I will try drawing anything else if I put my mind to it, I went to an Art Museum the other day with a group of A Level students I'm going to be working with for a whole year and I had to draw two paintings that I found interesting...let me tell you, that was the hardest thing for me to do there weren't no seats to sit and draw so I had to stand, STAND! with a miniature sketch book that's the size of your hand and stand infront of a picture and have you ever noticed that when you look at something everyone else wants to look so you have to move! Take it from me its annoying it's happened to me more than I can count.
Lee Evans is a legend makes me laugh everytime I watch one of his DVD's he makes my life so much funnier and his voices that he does cracks me up! I really want to go to one of his gigs that would be a life long dream fulfilled, I can remember the first time I watched one of his gigs it was The Different Planet Tour some of the things he did and said reminded me of some of the things thats happened to me and that made it ten times funnier!
I must confess I'm a massive Yaoi fangirl especially for Kingdom Hearts and Naruto and I have something for incest and twincest I know, I know its wrong but it just feels so right haha for Kingdom Hearts I read RoxasxSora SoraxAxel RoxasxRiku RikuxSora RoxasxAxel Pairings and for Naruto I read any Yaoi pairing lol every girl has a inner yaoi fangirl I should know my ex-friend said she thought it was disgusting and disturbing but one day I caught her reading a Yaoi Manga I was gobsmacked anyway we argued for a bit but knew it was going nowhere so we read the book together drooling over the fit guys *drool* while eating Randoms and Skittles yum.
ANYWAY that's enough about me and my random rants HAPPY DAYS!!! PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY LOCKED AND REVIEW!
97% of people would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward from Twilight) standing on a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there, eating popcorn and screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!" then copy and paste this as your status
95 of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this EVERYWHERE if you are in the 5 that would get some popcorn, get a nice seat, than start chanting "JUMP, JUMP, JUMP"
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile
If you have ever read past two in the morning, copy this onto your profile
If you are, crazy and insane, put this in your profile.