Author has written 30 stories for Host, Twilight, Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Teen Titans, and Doctor Who.
First of all - 'I'M NOT INTERESTED IN ROLE-PLAYING'
Hello! I am a 23 year old writes-when-she's-supposed-study student from India currently obsessed with writing fanfics, mostly one-shots.
I started with a Host fanfic, but I'm sorry to say that fic's been temporarily halted. Because right now, after what began as a brainstorm, I'm completely immersed in writing down chapters and chapters of Esme's life journey, from the time she first met Carlisle till her last mention in Breaking Dawn. It is obsessively satisfying, and keeps my hours well occupied.
For further reading enjoyment, I have listed all my fanfics in the chronological order of occurrence in that particular fandom's world.
Pride and Prejudice
Correspondence is basically the entire P&P story in letter format, and so, the first four stories take place within its timeline.
1. A Ramble in the Park (in Kent, before the first proposal)
2. The Catalyst (Lady Catherine talks to Darcy after her confrontation with Lizzy)
3. Matchmaking (Bingley finds out about Darcy's feelings for Lizzy)
4. Insipidity, Noise, Nothingness, Self-Importance (Caroline learns of Darcy's engagement to Lizzy)
5. A Fashionable Soirée (The Darcys' first appearance in a London ball)
6. An Altercation (Lizzy and Darcy's first big fight)
7. Beautiful (Darcy ponders on beauty)
Triumph of Love, as I mentioned before, has a vast timeline, starting in the early 1900's, till the end of Breaking Dawn. Plus, there are glimpses of Carlisle's past as well from more than 200 years before that, so, basically, it covers a HUGE swathe of time periods. So far, the first three come within ToL's time-frame.
1. Equinox (Rosalie and Emmett are newlyweds and the Cullens celebrate a special event)
2. Serendipity (Jasper and Alice's first meeting)
3. Personal Call (Bella's call to Rosalie in Breaking Dawn from the latter's point of view)
4. There's Always a First (Nessie's first birthday -ON HIATUS)
1. Healing (Raven helps Beast Boy get over Terra's death)
2. Family (Starfire thanks Raven for defeating Trigon and saving the universe)
3. Being a Hero (Some Robin/Beast Boy bro-ments)
4. Gamers (Raven vs. Beast Boy, transcript style)
Well, this is one fandom where listing things chronologically would be a huge problem! Still, I'll try my best! Monologues has stories set from anywhere in the NewWho timeline, depending on each POV. Other than that, we have:
1. Vermin (Another look at some events in 'The Runaway Bride')
2. Echo (Just some Doctor/Donna plot-less goodness)
3. Once Upon a Time in Utah (some timey-wimeyness but otherwise set between The Impossible Astronaut and The Day of the Moon)
4. Posh (A random moment in the Tardis with the Doctor and the Ponds)
5. A Conjugal Visit (The Doctor visits River in Stormcage to seek aid for an important task)
6. Murky Ponds (My take on what possibly broke Amy and Rory's marriage)
1. Home (Young Sirius Black settles down)
2. A Night to Remember (A glimpse into James and Lily's wedding reception)
3. Torture (A brief account of the attack on Frank and Alice Longbottom)
I currently love dishing out stories for FF, and I'm loving all the lovely new ones I'm finding!
P.S.: I just re-found this page I'd bookmarked ages ago. For all those P&P maniacs out there, this certainly makes for an entertaining five minutes! All rights belong to the author, I'm just attempting to spread the joy of humour! :) Check it out:
Raina from the amazing Twi-fan website "The LUV'NV" has chosen my fic, "Triumph of Love" to be featured in the DeVill's AdVocate section of the website. Here is the lovely banner she created for the fic:Lots of thanks to the entire staff of The LUV'NV for considering my fic!
PROPS FOR TRIUMPH OF LOVE
Chapter 33: Union
These are the links to two wedding gowns -one from the 1920's and one from the 1600's. Do try and imagine a mix of the two(with emphasis laid on the 1920's one), which is what Esme wears on her wedding to Carlisle in my story:
And this is a picture of what I imagine Esme's 'engagement gift' from Carlisle would look like -in fact, imagine the exact same earrings!
Chapter 37: Deadlock
Edward's postcard featuring a pretty painting of Franklin Avenue Bridge in Minneapolis, Minnesota (built 1923):
Chapter 40: Out
Lovely picture of a beautiful young woman -this is exactly how I pictured Esme.
Esme's 1916 Ford T-model:
And Carlisle's 1923 T-Model Roadster:
Note: Both cars are modern remodels, so there may be some components that were not originally there.
Unsafe External Link