Author has written 11 stories for Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, and Covert Affairs.
So, I'm Harrypotter202abc (for lack of a better nickname) I'm completely obsessed with Harry Potter and Draco/Ginny.
I've been reading HP since I was 7 and I have been in love it with since. Draco/Ginny is more of a new obsession but a strong one at that...I started reading last June and am currently equally obsessed.
Other than HP, I like Meg Cabot books, The Hunger Games (though I was a bit disappointed with the last book) and most classics. I collect books (no joke.)
It's my dream to go to Brown University in Rhode Island and then live in Boston.
I have amazing friends who are super supportive of my story and review periodically. Alica Spinnet and Padma Patil (their real names are undisclosed) are my fellow SUPER fanatics; Alica Spinnet is my equally insane Fanfiction buddy and Padma Patil is my own personal dose of intellectual reality. Also, some of you may have noticed reviews on my story from Betsy who is my awesome super sweet wedding planning friend who helps me find movies for inspiration.
My favorite color is green and my celebrity crush is Tom Felton.
My favorite movie is the Titanic.
I don't kill my fanfic characters.
And I am addicted to Diet Coke!
As you can probably tell. I am a HUGE harry potter fan.
I am a self admitted nerd and a writing buff...in my frank opinion Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart and Nerds will one day rule the universe.
94% of teenagers would cry if Edward Cullen tried to jump of a building. Paste this into your profile if you would be one of the 6% screaming 'jump Eddie jump
I like to make references, a lot of which nobody understands (I watch WAY too much Gilmore Girls! so I get a lot of my material from there)
I am also one of those people who gets really happy when I get even one review!! : )
I am majorly OBSESSED with the extremely impossible ship...
Draco Malfoy and Ginny weasley.
To tell you the truth I really hate the Harry and Ginny paring it seemed too expected to me.
I hate it when:
Draco or Ginny die.
When Ginny is too wimpy and girly
When people make Draco cheat on Ginny with Harry
and Blaise/Ginny/Draco fic (Personally I find it disturbing)
Draco/Hermoine fic bother me too. IN WHAT WORLD WOULD THAT HAPPEN!! @ least Ginny meets his pureblood "Standards".
and genrally dislike stories that are too canon (If I wanted to read what really happened why would I be reading Fanfiction?)
I completely LOVE Fred and cried when he died! So I prefer my fics to keep him alive, even if they are set after DH. I mean Fred without George? They complete each other!! I loved their antics!
I harbor a secret wish that Draco had turned to the good side at the last minute (Like Zukko in Avatar:The last Airbender) and fallen in love with Ginny while Harry was gone.
My favorite actor is Tom Felton who plays Draco Malfoy. (Keep your negative opinions to yourself. I think he is HOT and his singing is amazing!) and My favorite Actress is Emma Watson (I think she is rly smart and strong, I also admire the way she has handled her fame
I am totally in love with Hermione/Fred pairing!! and before you say it...I solemnly swear that Fred never died and George wears blue boxers! I am a member of the Twin Exchange. I am in denial that Fred is dead, in my mind he is alive and pranking the crap out of an innocent bystander!!!
okay, aside from Harry Potter...
On the Glee note I am extremely sick of the Rachel/Finn pairing. It was nice for two episodes and then it got boring. Although I don't ship them with anyone else I just think they're insufferable when they're together. I do however ship Tina/Mike, Mercedes/Sam and KLAINE!
In general I am totally obsessed with Gilmore Girls and Glee.
My favorite line from Gilmore Girls:
LORELEI: Huh. You know what I just realized? Oy is the funniest word in the entire world. I mean, think about it. You never hear the word oy and not smile. Impossible. Funny, funny word. Poodle is another funny word.
EMILY: Please drink your drink, Lorelai.
LORELEI: In fact, if you put oy and poodle together in the same sentence, you’d have a great new catch phrase, you know? Like, “Oy with the poodles already.” So from now on, when the perfect circumstances arise, we will use our favorite new catch phrase.
RORY: Oy with the poodles already!
LORELEI: I’m telling you, it’s knocking “Whatcha talking ’bout, Willis?” right out of first place.
On a Gilmore Girls front, I hate Dean and Logan, both of them were idiots; Dean was too overprotective and Logan was an ass who had to have everything his way! I think Rory and Jess are perfect for each other! They both love books and have similar professions they also had similar backgrounds and of course Rory can be herself around him. I also love the Lorelei/Luke pairing. (and yes I realize that Rory/Jess would be step-cousins if Lorelei and Luke got together.)
I LOVE reviews as much as the next author but I don't beg for reviews. I think it is annoying when people do. But your reviews DO mean the world to me!!!!
I'm one of those millions of people out there whose lives have been changed by a bespectacled boy living under the stairs. If you're one too, join the club :)
My Favorite ships
Rory/Jess (Gilmore Girls)
i also really like stories about Fred and George and Dobby.
Live, Love, POTTER
If you solemnly swear you are up to no good, copy and paste this into your profile.
50 Things I’m Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTH" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class sky-clad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasley twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
39) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
40) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
41) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
42) I will not lick Trevor.
43) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
44) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
45) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
46) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
47) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
48) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not an acceptable career choice.
49) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
50) But yes, I will do it all anyway
Unsafe External Link