Author has written 13 stories for Twilight, Sonny with a Chance, Thief Lord, Mortal Instruments, Swan Princess, and Shugo Chara!.
Hey everyone! I'm Texan and a brunette.
I'm 14, and the thing I love most in the world is to read. And talk to my best friend on fanfiction, and also my BFF in reality, Rockyrocks919. She's an awesome author, and you should read her stories. Here's the link to her profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2074264/
My height status? Midget. Or apparently so to anyone even slightly taller than me. Which is a lot of people since I am 5'3".
Favorite movie? Hmmmm...Beastly. Or maybe Thor. Hunger Games will probably my favorite movie but unfortunately I haven't freakin' seen it yet.
Favorite book(s)? REALLY hard question to ask someone who read as often and fast as I do. I like the Hunger Games, the Mortal Instruments, the Twilight Saga, the Infernal Devices, Ranger's Apprentice, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, His Dark Instruments, Maximum Ride, and sooooooo many others.
Relationship status? So very complicated I can't even begin to explain.
I'm a little of a tomboy, I do fairly ok in school, and I LOVE shopping.
I've got dark brown hair and eyes, and pale skin. Way too pale. I've been mistaken for a vampire. I don't even sunburn.
You Know You're a Book Addict If (Bold those that apply):
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fanfictions about the book.
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read it.
You accidentally call everyone by the character's names.
Everything reminds you of the book.
You quote random lines all the time. You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod.
You've got a book memorized.
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days. (dudes, can I do this in HOURS not days, ask anyone who knows me well enough)
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like. (my best friend stopped me...long enough so that she could prepare for it as well.)
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend.
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional
You check your back every morning in the mirror to see if you've sprouted wings and can join the flock.
You test your hand in sunlight to check and see if you're still (unfortunately) human.
You've closed your eyes and tried to morph into a wolf.
You've found yourself trying to impersonate a character.
Your idol is a character from a book.
Hilarious Mortal Instruments Quotes!!!
"Is Jace all right?" "I don't know, does he normally just lie on the floor like that without moving?" -Clary and Magnus Bane
"So the more manly you are, the less you say?" "Right. That's why when major gangsters greet each other in movies, they don't say anything. They just nod. The nod means, 'I am a gangster, and I recognize that you, too, are a gangster.' '' -Simon and Clary
"I don't want to be a man. I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead" -Jace Wayland
"This is bad" "You said that already." "It seemed worth repeating" -Jace and Clary
"A drawing with no drawings of me in it? Where are the torrid fantasies? The romance novel covers?" -Jace Wayland
"I am a man and men do not comsume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman and bring me something brown." "Brown?" "Brown is a manly color."-Jace Wayland and Isabelle Lightwood
"Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?" "If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked." Clary and Jace
"It's the mortal cup, Jace, not the mortal toilet bowl" -Isabelle Lightwood
"...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?" [Madame Dorothea] "Unfortunately, Lady of Heaven, my one true love remains myself." [Jace] "At least you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland" "Not necessarily, I turn my self down occasionally just to keep it interesting." -Jace Wayland and Madame Dorothea
"The poor parent birds work themselves to death trying to find enough food to feed the enormous cuckoo shild who had murdered their babies and taken their place" [Inquisitor] "Enormous? Did you just call me fat?" [Jace] "It was an analogy." "I am not fat." -Jace and the Inquisitor
"You invited him to bed?!" [Simon] "Ridiculous, isn't it? We'd never have all fit"-Jace Wayland and Simon
"Do you remember when we were back at the hotel and you promised that if we lived you'd get dressed up in a nurses outfit and give me a sponge bath?" [Jace] "It was Simon that promised you the sponge bath." [Clary] "As soon as I'm on my feet, Handsome." [Simon] "I knew we should have left you as a rat." -Jace, Clary and Simon
"Don't order any of the faerie food. It tends to make humans a little crazy. One minute you're munching on a faerie plum, the next minute you're running naked down Madison Ave with antlers on your head . . . Not that this has ever happened to me." -Jace Wayland
"Pasta is rarely fatal unless Isabelle makes it." -Jace Wayland
"You said you were going for a walk! What kind of walk takes six hours?!" [Alec] "A long one?" [Jace]
Infernal Devices Quotes
"I like ducks. Especially the ones in Hyde Park. Remember when you tried to convince me to feed a poultry pie to the mallards in the park to see if you could breed a race of cannibal ducks?" -Jem "They ate it too. Bloodthristy little beasts. Never trust a duck." -Will
"Is there anything that isn't a joke to you?" -Gabriel Lightwood "Nothing that comes to mind." -Will "You know, there was a time I thought we could be friends, Will." -Gabriel "There was a time I thought I was a ferret, but that turned out to be the opium haze. Did you know it had that effect? Because I didn't." -Will
"I know you! You bit me!" -Henry
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Hannah (Hey I Don't Mind, It's Not As If Im Gonna Be Stalked... Wow Look There's A Man With Bonoculars Looking Into My Window... I'll Wave At Him)
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: First 3 letters of real name plus izzle: Han-izzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: Favorite color and favorite animal: Black Cat
4. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: 2nd Favorite color and favorite drink: Green Dr. Pepper
5. YOUR ARAB NAME: 2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name: Onnotje
6. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Mothers and father's middle name: Michelle Patrick
7. YOUR GOTH NAME: Black and the name of one your pets: Black Sunshine
8. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: Favorite fruit and something that can go wrong: Mango Death
9. YOUR PIRATE NAME: Any color and a pirate accessory: Black Jacket
10. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: Your middle name and street you live on: Joy Valley
11. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: First 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first: Sando
12. YOUR STREET NAME: Last 3 letters of your last name and first 3 letters of your mother maiden name: Furnon
I live in my own little world. But that's okay; they know me here.
Confidence is the feeling you get before you understand the situation properly.
People are like slinkies; useless but totally amusing to watch fall down the stairs.
I find "good morning" a contradictory sentence.
If you never succeed on the first try, never go skydiving.
Never do anything that you can't explain to the paramedics.
I run with scissors; it makes me feel dangerous.
4/3's of the earth's population have trouble with fractions.
Eagles soar through the clouds, but at least weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.
Very few problems can't be solved with high-powered explosives.
When in doubt, make up words!
I will kill you in your sleep. . . . You laugh like I'm kidding.
I'm not afraid of Death. What's he going to do, kill me?
When people don't laugh at our jokes we don't think of it as a "You had to be there." type of thing. But more like a "You have to be mentally retarded like us." type of thing
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
When life gives you lemons, you make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it. When life gives you more, you throw them back, because really, who likes lemons? And when it gives you even more, squirt them in their eyes and see how much life likes lemons then.
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend/girlfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
I used all my sick days so I called in dead.
I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS?
Shut up voices or I'll poke you with a fork.
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
You're just jealous becasue I'm the only one the voices talk to.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
An idiot is a window washer on the 44th floor who steps back to admire their work.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!
There is no 'I' in team, but there is an 'I' in PIE, an so there is an 'I' in MEATPIE and since MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
Newscasters are the people who tell you "Good evening" and then procede to tell you why it's not.
Don't you dare tell me that the sky is the limit while there are footsteps on the moon!
I was going to take over the world but I got distracted by something sparkly.
There are three kinds of people- those who count, and those who can't
You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor
When life gives you lemons, alter their DNA and make SUPER LEMONS!
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
-If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
-If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
-If you don't watch Laguna Beach, O.C., or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile
-if you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN copy this into your profile.
-if you've ever walked into a wall before copy this into your profile.
-if you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
-If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile.
-Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
-If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
-If your one of those people who can literally stay on the computer for hours on in if only you weren't forced to get off, then copy and paste this on your profile.
-If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
-If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
(Got this from AbbylovesChanny's profile. It's so similar to me it's freaky.)
If you sit in your car waiting for the song you love to be over, then leave.
If someone tells you "don't look now", but you do anyway
If you love waking up in the middle of the night, and realizing you have more time to sleep
If you hate waking up from a good dream and it won't come back.
If your headphones are ALWAYS tangled.
If slow computers drive you CRAZY.
If you love laughing until it hurts and you can't breathe.
If you used to blow into video games and it actually made them work.
If you use your cell phone to see in the dark.
If you can't help but find everything hilarious at 4 AM.
If you think those 5 extra minutes of sleep really make a difference.
If your fridge has NOTHING in it to eat, no matter how full it is.
If all those years you watched Blues Clues, you never realized Blue was a GIRL.
If you can't stand to hear your own voice in videos or recordings.
If you pull out your phone and pretend to text in awkward situations.
If you check behind the shower curtain for murderers before getting in.
If you love people who text back instantly.
If you stand in the shower for ages because the hot water feels soooo good.
If you really wish you could record your dreams and watch them later.
If you don't consider people who have only seen the movies to be "real" Harry Potter fans.
If you wish music played during epic moments in your life, like in movies.
If you hate getting out of the shower and it's FREEZING.
If you walk a little faster when you see a creepy van.
If you hate how the best part of your dream is always right about to happen when you wake up.
If you haven't lost it... you just... haven't found it yet.
If you and your best friend can say one word and almost die from laughing hysterically.
If you have to try SO hard not to laugh when you're getting scolded.
If you and your best friend could sit down next to each other, not say a single word, and walk away feeling as if it was the greatest conversation ever.
If you stop the microwave before it hits 0:00 to avoid hearing the loud BEEPs.
If you know because everyone's house has a different smell that yours must have one. But you still can't smell it!
If you have to say the entire alphabet out loud because you can't remember what letter comes next.
If you get paranoid because the spider you saw five seconds ago isn't there anymore.
If you hate it when you think of a really good comeback after the argument.
If you love it when teachers get off track and tell you stories about their life.
If your favorite song always seems to come on right as you pull into your driveway.
If you mentally say "Wed-nes-day" when writing the word "Wednesday".
If you used to climb on furniture and pretend the floor was lava.
If you want to STRANGLE that kid who reminds the teacher about homework and quizzes.
If you were first in Mario Kart, you fell off a cliff, and then you were... last.
If whenever someone says 'I like your shirt', you look down to see what you're wearing.
If you look down at your cell phone when you're walking past someone you want to avoid.
If you hate when teachers say "From all the talking, I assume everyone is done."
If you have dropped your phone on your face while laying down texting.
If once you turn off all the lights in the basement you run the heck out of there.
If you feel like a ninja whenever you drop something and catch it.
6 Truths of Life
1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading #1, will try it.
3. And discover that #1 is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
5. You soon will forward this to another idiot..
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face
You know you live in 2010 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played Solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they're not on Facebook.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that... You know you did.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, ihatejacob1, Blondejoke101 MyBFCanSparkle, Rockyrocks919, kittyallstars
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy:Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his brake wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
-If a stranger offers you a ride, only go with him if he has candy.
-BRB, I'm busy trying to jump off the roof with the kitchen broom.
-Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
Be nice to losers. one day they might be cool!
- There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
- Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
- I'm not crazy- I'm psychotic . . . There's a difference!
- There's nothing that can't be fixed with: duct tape, chocolate, or by running it over.
- My attention span is just short enough to annoy you and ignore you all at the same time.
- Dream as if you’ll live forever… Live as if you die today
- Don't get mad; get sadistic.
Dont worry, we'll get threw this with inexpensive therapy, bubble wrap, and chocolate.
- Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
- Common sense is the enemy of comedy.
- Sarcasm isn't an attitude, it's an ART.
- My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am.
- Knowledge is power; power is the root of all-evil. Therefore studying is evil.
- I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!
- You know what?! Earth sucks, I’m going home.
- Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.
- If you laugh I will laugh. If you cry I will cry and if you jump out a window...I will laugh.
- your a great friend but if the zombies come I'm tripping you.
- Why don't you slip into something more comfortable; like a coma?
- What is this 'kindness' you speak of?
- Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep on talking.
- Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
- You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.
- Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
- The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
- He who laughs last didn't get it.
- When there's a will, I want to be in it.
-Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself.
-The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
- When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
- Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
Being weird is like being normal, only better!!
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me!!
Boys are like lava lamps, fun to watch but not too bright.
Boys are like Slinky's... useless, but fun to watch fall downstairs
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
One day, will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
God made man, knew he could do better, and made woman.
I was about to conquer the world but then I got distracted by something shiny
They laugh because we're losers...We laugh because they just figured it out.
Weather Forecast for tonight: dark
Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that.
'Everyday I think people can't get any stupider. Everyday I'm proven horribly wrong.'
Don't follow in my footsteps...I walk into walls.
"You're not drunk until you have to hold onto the grass to keep from falling off the Earth."
'When my mother is mad... she doesn't glare daggers, oh no... she glares pitch-forks!'
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool! If you could read that, put it in your profile!
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your close friends are really funny, copy and paste.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway, copy and paste this is your profile.
If, for any particular reason, you have laughed during a movie that wasn't funny, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever accidentally screamed out loud for no particular reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it.
If your name is Mr. Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
364 days of the year, parents tell their kids not to take candy from
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it’s gone.
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but my keyboard can crush your crummy pen!
Slinky Escalator = Endless fun!
One out of four people is insane. Look at three of your friends. If it's not them, it's you
"What you're looking for is always in the last place you look" (Me: Well, DUH, smart one! After you find it, you stop looking!)
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
If you are a girl; Loudly preform the following skit with another friend who is also a girl. Remember to talk loudly and in girly voices;
Girl 1: OMG! So Ashley here how did it go with Bob here last night? I mean you... him... all alone in that big big house... WHAT HAPPENED! I absolutly HAVE to know!
Girl 2: WE DID IT! I mean it took a bit of persuasion but WE DID IT! it was kind of awkward at first but then we really got into it! I finally got him to play checkers with me!!! He was really good too!
Girl 1: OMG Seriously? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Things I'm NOT Allowed to do at camp Halfblood: (thought of and published by TasteTheRainbow32)
1. I will not hug Mr. D., nor will I come into personal contact with him, whatsoever.
2. Telling campers ‘save a Pegasus ride a demi-god’ is not funny, just very dirty.
3. Telling campers ‘save a demi-god, ride a centaur’ is not permitted, and Chiron will most likely kill me.
4. Singing “Like a Virgin” in front of the hunters is not funny, no matter how many people laugh.
5. I will not give Luke a hug, no matter how much he needs one.
6. I will not sing “Hey Hade’s, you’re so Fine”, ever.
7. Referring to Mr. D. as the drunken fat guy is not permitted, and will also get me turned into a grape.
8. I will not braid Chiron’s tail and call him my pretty pony.
9. I will not ask Chiron boxers or briefs, because he obviously doesn’t wear underwear.
10. I will not point out the fact that Chiron doesn’t wear underwear.
11. I will not ask Chiron if horses do it better.
12. I will not sing “You and me baby ain’t nothing but mammals, so let’s do it like they do it on Discovery Channel” to Chiron.
13. Calling Kronos a meanie-but will get me killed, and isn’t a smart idea.
14. Grover does not need to shave his legs, and I will stop saying so.
15. Juniper is not cheating on Grover with all the tree huggers at camp.
16. I will not tell Annabeth that Percy hates blondes with a fiery passion from the bottom of his heart. It’s just plain mean.
17. The goods are not bimbos or jingaloes.
18. Calling the gods sexy beasts might make them feel better, but is not permitted.
19. I will not yell out that Kronos is coming and watch every one freak out.
20. I will not tell the Aphrodite girls that Clarisse says she’s prettier than them.
21. I will not aim for the satyrs during archery.
22. I will not make pot brownies and sell them to the campers, because an A.D.H.D. kid on marijuana is just a mess.
23. Singing the Mission Impossible theme song for every quest I go on just gets annoying.
24. Correcting Annabeth is a bad idea.
25. Dumping glitter on Mr. D. and taping a note to his back that says ‘I feel pretty’, then blaming it on Percy is not permitted.
26. Telling all the gods their attack and defense points is annoying.
27. I will not dress up as a hellhound for Halloween and run around jumping on every one.
28. I will not make fun of Artemis because she looks twelve.
29. I will not steal Percy’s Minotaur horn, tape it to my forehead, and run around saying I’m a unicorn.
30. I will not start dancing on the table in the dining hall singing “La Vie Boehme” from Rent.
31. Using Annabeth’s invisible Yankee cap to give people wedgies is not permitted.
32. Travis and Cole are not ‘butt-buddies’.
33. Making enemies with the gods is a bad idea, even if it is fun.
34. Asking Rachael what the answers to the SAT are is cheating, and not permitted.
35. I will not give energy drinks to any of the campers.
36. I will not feed Grover my enemies’ clothes.
37. Percy’s nickname is not Shark Boy.
38. Despite Annabeth’s temper, her nickname is not Lava Girl.
39. Singing “Strawberry Fields Forever” in the strawberry patches gets annoying after a while.
40. I will not jump on Chiron and yell ‘Giddy up!’
I dream of a better tomorrow--when chickens can cross the road and not have their motives questioned.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
I dont have a short attention span, i just...oh look, a kitty!
I ran with scissors, and lived
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them?
Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?
Muffins are just ugly cupcakes...but we love them anyways
It is wise to walk a mile in a man's shoes before judging him... That way you're a mile away and you have his shoes.
Don't follow in my footsteps; I tend to walk into walls.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
"Sometimes I wonder 'why is the Frisbee getting bigger?' then I get hit in the face."
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your face off.
1. I have something to tell you LOOK AT 2
2. The answer is LOOK AT 11
3. Dont get mad LOOK AT 15
4. Calm down don't be mad LOOK AT 13
5. First LOOK AT 2
6. Dont be that angry LOOK AT 12
7. I just wanna say hi!!
8. What I wanted to tell you is...THE ANSWER IS ON 14
9. Be patient LOOK AT 4
10. This is the last time I'm going to do this LOOK AT 7
11. I hope you're not mad when I say this LOOK AT 6
12. Sorry LOOK AT 8
13. Don't be getting a hype LOOK AT 10
14. I dont know how to say this LOOK AT 3
15. You must be really mad LOOK AT NUMBER 9
Pics for Fanfictions
Ice Cream Revenge: Amu and Ikuto; ice cream:
Hurry And Grow Up: Amu's middle school uniform:
Unsafe External Link