Author has written 3 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, Supernatural, and Elder Scroll series.
Within my life there are many parts... many many parts.
I love to act, sing, dance, write, create films, pretty much anything creative, and I LOVE video games.
That's pretty much me.
1. Every single thing that Cordelia owns, I am going to make sure that I own as well. Mainly for the purpose of wanting to add pictures to my story... I actually now have the dagger itself, which plays quite a major role in the series.
2. Cordelia is similar to me in the fact that she is human. There isn't much else that we have in common.
3. It will be a lot easier to write once my story-line catches up to the first movie, harder when it gets to the point between the first and second, and really simple to transition from the second to the third... As for On Stranger Tides... who knows what tricks I will have to use...
4. I am open to suggestions regarding the Ocean series... however, I would very much appreciate any suggestions to be PMed to me rather than placed in the review... I won't necessarily take your suggestions, but I will read and comment on them... at some point... There is one rule to suggestions... When it comes to ideas about the time-line during the movies... I am planning on keeping it fairly cannon, so nothing too... over the top.
5. I have no idea when I will update this story, as I haven't found the right inspiration.
AND... Speaking of inspiration, I Just Want will take a while. My brain DOES spit out story ideas on a daily basis... but most of the time they don't connect. This makes it very hard for me to get a story out and keep it going. I have to be in the right mood for a story, and by then I would probably have about twenty other stories started. I only post stories when they are so exciting to me that I want to have others read it and doing so makes me keep on going. I write for myself first, and others second. This means that I won't push myself to keep writing a story that no ideas have come to me, since this would A. stress me out & B. make for a bad chapter. Story telling is an escape for me. I promise that any story that I post that doesn't have "Complete" on it IS being worked on. Even if it has been years since my last post. YES, I will continue to start new stories. NO, I have not forgotten about the older ones.
Hopefully, if you've gotten this far you understand, although, sometimes I just need a little bit of a prod. Send me a PM, or review a story. Give me encouragement. It does help.