Author has written 2 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, and Supernatural.
Within my life there are many parts... many many parts.
I love to act, sing, dance, write, create films, pretty much anything creative.
That's pretty much me.
My friend models as Cordelia drawing in the sand:
1. Every single thing that Cordelia owns, I am going to make sure that I own as well. Mainly for the purpose of wanting to add pictures to my story... I actually now have the dagger itself, which plays quite a major role in the series.
2. Cordelia is similar to me in the fact that she is human. There isn't much else that we have in common.
3. It will be a lot easier to write once my storyline catches up to the first movie, harder when it gets to the point between the first and second, and really simple to transition from the second to the third... As for On Stranger Tides... who knows what tricks I will have to use...
4. I am open to suggestions regarding the Ocean series... however, I would very much appreciate any suggestions to be PMed to me rather than placed in the review... I won't necessarily take your suggestions, but I will read and comment on them... at some point... There is one rule to suggestions... When it comes to ideas about the time-line during the movies... I am planning on keeping it fairly cannon, so nothing too... over the top.
5. I have no idea when I will update this story, as I haven't found the right inspiration.
AND... Speaking of inspiration, I just finished watching Supernatual season 8, and got the urge to do an OC insertion story.
Unsafe External Link