Author has written 8 stories for Harvest Moon.
Um, hi. My name is Jess.
I have too much hope and I trust people too much. At least, that's what I've been learning recently
NOEL FIELDING I LOVE YOU!!!!
Gandhi is also pretty awesome. :)
I've got long blonde hair that curls slightly, blue eyes (or grey blue apparently) and pale skin. Except in the sun when I just burn.
I'm a bit of a goth. I dress like one, I don't like the sun, I like anything black and strange. Especially skulls.
I love music. Country is my favourite but there are a few pop songs that I like (mainly slow sad ones such as Someone Like You by Adele and Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt). I also like slightly older pop songs, like things from the mid-late 2000s and my mum recently had a birthday and she made a playlist of her favourite songs (and put them on MY iPod) and some are actually ok. I don't like any rap/ R 'n' B or whatever it is that everyone else is listening to. I much prefare listening to someone who can write their own songs and can actually sing and play them as opposed to leaving it all to a machine.
I like books. I used to be an avid Jacqueline Wilson fan when I was younger but it's a bit young for me now. I like Twilight (I ONLY LIKE THE BOOKS/FILMS! I'm NOT a screaming fan girl and I'm on Team I'd Rather Have A Nice Cup Of Tea And Read Something Else). Harry Potter is pretty damn cool. I've basically grown up with that bespectacled young wizard and his ginger friend. I won't know what to do with myself when the last film finishes. CHERUB is one of the coolest series I've ever read and most of my books are falling apart. I also like A Series Of Unfortunate Events. Goodnight Mister Tom is very cute. I've most recently read The Book Thief which was just incredible. OK, enough about books...
Did I mention Noel Fielding? I did? Damn...
Noel Fielding :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I am myself. I go to school on an own clothes day wearing all this weird stuff and if anyone laughs it doesn't bother me. Why should it? I don't have to dress like everyone else. The day I do that will be the day I die.
Well I think that's about it and I can't be bothered to write anymore anyway. Read and review my stories! :D
PM me if you want to know anything.
I couldnt resist when I saw this:
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
Im STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer for each question, even if it makes no sense. XP NO CHEATING!!!
1. How are you feeling today?
American Honey--Lady Antebellum...but one is English
2. Will you get far in life?
You're All I Have--Snow Patrol...if I have someone then yes
3. How do your friends see you?
Grenade--Bruno Mars...Oh my dear friends, I would catch a grenade for you!
4. Will you get married?
Tortured, Tangled Hearts--Dixie Chicks...need I say more?
5. what is your best friend's theme song?
He Could Be A Star--Billy Elliot...I think she could
6. What is the story of your life?
Ain't No Cure For Love--Leonard Cohen...it depends on what kind of love but I suppose that could be true right now
7. What will the rest of high school life be like?
When I Grow Up--Pussycat Dolls...everyone will fantasise about the future, which is probably true
8. How will you get ahead in life?
Master of the House--Les Miserables...running an inn and conning people
9. What is the best thing about your friends?
Javert's Suicide--Les Miserables...NOO don't kill yourself!
10. To describe your grandparents?
Little Lion Man--Mumford and Sons...Hell No!
11. How is your life going?
World Hold On--Bob Sinclair...Well my life is going by too fast
12. What song will play at your funeral?
Ironbound/Fancy Poultry--Suzanne Vega...well it's melancholy
13. How does the world see you?
Masquerade--Phantom of the Opera...but that's just music!
14. Will you have a happy life?
The Temple--Jesus Christ Superstar...no
15. Do people secretly lush over you?
Hearing Aid--They Might Be Giants...no, they're deaf
16. How can I make myself happy?
The First Cut is the Deepest--P.P. Arnold...can't
17. What should you do with you life?
When All Is Said And Done--Mamma Mia!...the end justifies the means
18. Will you have children?
The Last Supper--Jesus Christ Superstar...nope
19. What is your deep dark secret?
Independence Day--Martina McBride...domestic abuse
20. What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
White Blank Page--Mumford and Sons...I don't even know what that's about
21. What is your personality like?
She's Like A Star--Taio Cruz...yay
22. What will be played at your wedding?
Readymades--Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band...lovely
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Mary's Song (Oh My My My)--Taylor Swift
Speak Now--Taylor Swift
Young and Healthy--42nd Street
Sport (The Odd Boy)--Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band
Spanish Train--Chris De Burgh
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
The Night Cirucs, Erin Morgenstein...page 23 is the end of the chapter and there is no line 17 :-(
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
How's sixth form? X
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
I can touch my nose with my tongue
8) Girls... (finish the sentence); Boys... (finish the sentence)
Are female. Are male.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Zonks ago. Possibly never
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
I can't stand people touching my feet...if that counts
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
Good old theism
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Depends on what I look/feel like!
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
Erm...of course I know what you're teaching me _;
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
I like vampires
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
My greatest weakness: I trust people too much. My greatest strength: I can see behind the face
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Chris Colfer :3 I know he's gay :-(
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
I turn it in on myself
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
String men :-)
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Yes. I am growing in confidence, happiness and have a plan for the future
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Coughing, feet crunching on fresh snow
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if Alex hadn't left our street?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I believe there is something there. No aliens.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
Rhyl, Wales: everything was closed so we had lunch in McDonalds and went home
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
East coast is where BRIGHTON is
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
To be happy
36) Define Art.
Art is what the observer believes it to be
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
No and no
41) What was the last book you read?
CHERUB: Shadow Wave--Robert Mutchamore
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
No, it makes me sick
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
A) I was in the playground in year 5 and I tripped and smashed my face into a metal gate, B) in year 6 someone through a rugby ball at my face and broke my nose
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
I don't think so
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
four, but I was 11 in my first so we didn't actually do anything xD
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
I like them all
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
I don't know
64) Where is your best friend?
I don't have one!
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
1/4 Welsh, 1/8 Irish. The rest is English
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
Satan does not need a last name
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
I'm trying to be
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if
you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
DOGS CAN SWIM
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
A) Yes, and those closest to me would recieve a letter B) spend as much time with the people I love C) Maybe at first, but we've all got to go
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
The Passenger--Iggy Pop
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
Who wants to know?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Trust and honesty
77) How can I win your heart?
I don't even know
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
To join Stretch
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Some deep, meaningful quote
82) What is your favorite word?
I don't have one
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
The organ that pumps blood and lives between your lungs
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
It's a damn shame
85) What's the last song you listened to?
A Home--Dixie Chicks
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
Black and White Radios
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
Now many people annoy me but that's just sadistic!
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
Do you/have you self harm?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't
really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Scream. Or think I was dreaming
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Being jumped on in the playground when I was young
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Colfer's gay so that might be mean...perhaps Mark Salling :3
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Yes. Too many times to count
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Claire, I hope you read my message because it's all true. I love you. I miss you.