Author has written 2 stories for Dragon Ball Z.
I've uploaded a new story!! Yay! Wish me luck with it!!
Top 5 best things I like:
5.Soul caliber 2. It's awesome. I want the PS2 version.
4.Call of Duty Series. I want every COD game made.
3.MONEY!!! You can buy things with it!!!!
2.Me and my friends and family. I can't live without them.
And 1.GOD!!!!! PRAISE HIM!!!! HE DESERVES EVERYTHING!!!!
If you've ever spoken in a foreign accent without intending to, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever got hit in the face with a soccerball, football, etc., cop, paste this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drinking my water!
If you're against animal cruelty, copy and paste this into your profile.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people
I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS?!
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
If you're weird, copy this into your profile.
98 percent of the Internet population has a FaceBook page. If you're part of the 2 percent who can resist this stupid fad, copy this into your profile.
If you are a chocoholic copy this into your profile
If you run into inanimite objects...and then blame them for it copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
1. GET a copy of the exam, then run out screaming, "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. TALK the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking!" Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. BRING a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4.ON the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. RUN into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say, "They've found me, I have to leave the country!" and run off.
6. 15 MINUTES into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out, "Merry Christmas!" If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 minutes.
7. COME into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8.COME down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. BRING things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. AS soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. EVERY 5 minutes stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, and continue with the exam.
12. TURN in the exam approximately 30 minutes into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. GET the exam. 20 minutes into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out, "Screw this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts. (ie. threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)
15. SHOW up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mummy).
16. COMMENT on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. COME to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. IF the exam is maths/science related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get Pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19.TRY to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. BRING some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. DURING the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22.PUKE into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. TAKE 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
25. WALK in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. DO the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. BRING a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. EVERY now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "The light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. FROM the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kai.
30. AFTER you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. IN the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. BRING cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment, "please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. STAND up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. FAKE a heart attack. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. WEAR a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting, "What? I'm on my way!!" Rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. Strike a pose first for added effect.
36. TAILGATE outside the classroom before the exam.
37. IF your answers are on a scan tron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38.BRING a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby.
39. COMPLETE the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. BRING one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. MAKE strange noises and get people to stare. Look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. DRESS like the professor.
44. USE invisible ink to answer the whole exam.
45. ORDER catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
P.S. Don't actually do this during a test; it would be hilarious, but you do have a permanent record (if you're still in school, that is).
10 Ways To Be Stupid
1. ASK for directions to a place you're already at.
How to annoy your parents
1. Follow them around the house everywhere.
How to Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it, "In."
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks, and once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks write, "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather then walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is, "To Go."
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream, "I Won! I Won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner."Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. Be photographed with sunglasses on and after the picture is taken say "Oh no! I think I blinked!"
21. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity...copy and paste this into your profile!!
Things to do in an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask, "got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY, "Ding!" at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while,let the doors close and say, "hi Greg, how's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the other passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out, "Group hug!" then enforce it.
Things to do at Wal-Mart
As the cashier runs your purchase over thr scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow, magic!"
Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift-wrap.
Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from Mission Impossible.
Drag a lounge chair over to the magazines and relax.
Go to the food court, buy a drink, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "I'm Batman! Come Robin, to the Batcave!"
Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet behind them. Do this until they leave the store.
Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while and then yell loudly "There's no toilet paper in here!"
Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
Hold indoor shopping cart races.
In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
Leave Cheerios in lawn and garden, pillows in the pet section, etc.
Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
Make up nonsense products and ask employees if there are any in stock. (i.e.: Shnerples)
Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
Pay off layaways 50 cents at a time.
Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
Play with the automatic doors.
Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
"Re-alphabetize" the CD's.
Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are taking it for a test drive.
Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies."
Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten-minute intervals throughout the day.
Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from the bed department.
Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join.
Take bets on the battle from above.
Take off your shoes and tell them you want to return it and when they say you didn't buy it there say, "Hm... I thought the customer was always right!"
Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full-scale battle with G.I. Joe vs. X-men.
Test the brushes and combs in cosmetics.
Test the fishing rods and see what you can catch from other aisles.
TP as much of the store as possible before they stop you.
Try to hold up customers with the toy guns. See how much you can make.
Tune all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off and turn the volume up to full blast.
Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in Housewares and see what happens.
Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi. I haven't seen you in so long." etc. See if they play along.
When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between them yelling "Red Rover."
When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!"
When someone steps away from his or her cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
When there are people behind you, walk really slowly, especially in thin aisles.
While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who buys this crap anyway?!"
Ways to annoy people at the movies
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
Before the movie begins, tape fart cusions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can here it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the ending. (This one is pretty funny, by far my favorite!!)
Pick the month you were born on...
Dec. 16, black. (I banged a cat because I love weed.)
If you're random, copy and paste this onto you're profile.
If you randomly stop typing, then paste this on your profile
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
If you were shocked, mortified or saddened at the Jan 8th, 2011 shooting at Arizona, copy and paste this onto your profile. This event caused six people to die, the youngest was a little nine-year-old girl. It's okay to cry, for all of them went to that special place and into the arms of God...
75 percent of teenagers would cry their eyes out if Justin Bieber decided to jump off a building. Copy and paste this into your profile if you're in the 25 percent that would be shouting "DO A FLIP"
If you think Gohan and Videl are a match made in the highest bits of heaven repost this to your profile
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away and you still have their shoes.
If you have ever copy and pasted something to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile
92 percent of American teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch/American Eagle told them it was uncool to breathe. If you are one of the 8 percent who would stand there and laugh, copy this into your profile.
f you have ever wanted to be that little hyper pixie of Alice, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are addicted to FanFiction, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you're random, and proud of it, post this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you said it, copy this to your profile.
If you hate the people who only read/like twilight becuse they made it in to a movie copy and past this on your profile
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy and paste this to your profile
If you have sibling that drive you crazy copy and paste this to your profile
If you like little kids movies like the fox and the hound and your older than 10 copy and paste this to your profile
If you love to sing even if you may or may not suck copy and paste this to your profile
If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this to your profile
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile
In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping".
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On a children's fold-away stroller:
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that hasn't, put this in your profile.
If you have ever forgotten and/or spelt your name wrong, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you ever ran into a parked car, copy and paste this to your profile
My best friend is insane! If you agree, or if you have an insane friend and still love her, then copy this to your profile.
If you read books that no one even know about, copy and paste this into your profile
If you want world peace, a brighter future, and more Gummy Bears , copy and paste this into your profile
What you call being "too lazy to review" is what we call "a flame to the pages" as the writers. That one minute or two that you felt "too lazy" to review is another minute of creeping discouragement that all writers feel as they begin to think...
"Why am I even here…?"
"What's even the point of continuing?"
"My skills must be terrible…no one cares for my story…"
"I'll never be a good writer...I quit."
These are only a few thoughts that go through every writer's head- that go through MY head- when we put out a chapter / story with all our heart and soul within, and we sit there…and sit…and wait…and not a single person says even a word.
If you're not a writer, you have NO IDEA how much that hurts…
If you ARE a writer, then I'm sure you know just how great it feels when someone is kind enough to leave a heartwarming and encouraging review, and you read it, smiling while thinking…"Wow…I did it…"
So, why not give fellow writers the same luxury here?
Too many times I've seen epic and utterly beautiful works of literary art fall to pieces before finally being abandoned due to the terrible discouragement that the lack of reviews can cause.
Sometimes, it is so severe that the very writer himself decides to quit, denying the world his skills of writing that I'm it would have deeply enjoyed.
Just one minute, that's all it takes. Just a few gentle taps of the fingers on your keyboard, a few seconds or so of your time, and your words can SAVE a writer from a dark demise.
Do me a favor: Go find a story, ANY story, anywhere here on Fanfic,net, and see if you can help it. If it has very little / no reviews at all, just check it out, and say whatever comes to mind.
And enjoy the thought in mind that you could have just SAVED that story, with just a few taps of the keyboard…
If you agree with what I have said then please copy and paste any part of this story you wish onto your profile.
My favorite word is sarcasm.
"I know water doesn't bite! What a stupid thing to say! Water doesn't have to bite you! You drown in it you moron!"
9 Things I Find Annoying:
1. People Who Point At Their Wrist While Asking For The Time... I Know Where My Watch Is Pal, Where The Hell Is Yours? Do I Point At My Crotch When I Ask Where The Toilet Is?
2. People Who Are Willing To Get Off Their Ass To Search The Entire Room To Find The TV Remote Because They Refuse To Get Up And Change The Channel Manually.
3. When People Say, 'Oh You Just Want To Have Your Cake And Eat It Too.' Damn Right! What Good Is Cake If You Can't Eat It?
4. When People Say, 'It's Always The Last Place You Look.' Of Course It Is. Why The Hell Would You Keep Looking After You Found It? Do People Do This? Who And Where Are They? I'm Gonna Kick Their Asses!
5. When People Say While Watching A Film, 'Did You See That?' No Loser, I Spent 12 Dollars To Come To The Cinema And Stare At The Damn Floor.
6. People Who Ask, 'Can I Ask You A Question?' Didn't Really Give Me A Choice There, Did Ya Sunshine?
7. When Something Is 'New And Improved.' Which Is It? If Its New, Then There Has Never Been Anything Before It. If Its An Improvement, Then There Must Have Been Something Before It, So It Can't Be New.
8. When People Say, 'Life Is Too Short.' What The Hell? Life Is The Longest Damn Thing Anyone Ever Does! What Can You Do Thats Longer?
9. When You're Waiting For The Bus And Someone Asks, 'Has The Bus Come Yet?' If The Bus Came, Would I Be Standing Here Dumbass?
Quote of the day or two or a couple:
I sit in the back
And pop a wheely
Unsafe External Link