Poll: Just out of curiosity, what age group do most of my readers fall in? :D Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Prince of Tennis, Black Cat, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
Hello Call me Yuvi. I absolutely love writing and reading fanfictions. Kuroko no Basuke and Prince of tennis have been my favourites of all time due to the guys in the anime. Hehe... I like writing OC stories with action and romance. However, inspiration and creativity is always a big part of my stories.
Journey to the Future - This is a Black Cat story that is based off of the canon Black Cat storyline. It underlines the main OC Kalia as she goes on her journey with Train, Sven and Eve to stop the Apostles of the Stars. When writing this, I really just wanted to Train to have a girl.
Circle of Competition and Life - Shana Shikinari is a girl with a heavy past. She heads to Japan and lives with her childhood friend, Echizen Ryoma as he goes on his tennis journey. I'm currently in the process of unveiling her past. I'm trying my best not to make her a Mary-Sue character because I really hate them. However, she can't suck that much since i want her to match well with Ryoma-kun. (:
Our Road Onwards - Rikkaidai centered story. It takes place in the high school year of Rikkaidai. It mostly centers around the girls tennis team and the boy tennis team of Rikkaidai and how they won their way to nationals. I'm going to write about some of the career paths that each character is going to take on. This is my newest story (and I think that the grammar and stuff is better than the other ones) and there isn't a lot of chapters or viewers yet. I hope that everything gets better later on.
Through The Hoop - A Kuroko no Basuke story based on the canon storyline. Nanase Miho finally is allowed to return to Japan after a year of studying in the States. She is the girlfriend of Midorima Shintaro, a member of the legendary Generation of Miracles. The story focuses on how she stands up against her father and helps lead the Seirin team to victory in the Winter Cup Championships. Love trials, conflicts, and friends to comfort her, Nanase Miho starts her new life in Seirin High.
Name your favorite characters from your favorite Anime (1-10) and pretend you were in it: (Kuroko no Basket)
1. What would you do if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night? (Midorima)
"Shin-chan, what's wrong with your horoscope tomorrow?" Yuvi asked the boy beside her sleepily.
"Nothing's wrong with mine. Cancer is ranked first tomorrow. Capricorn is ranked last. We'll have to find you your lucky item and we have to make it a big one so that you'll be safe..." Midorima replied with his brows scrunched up in worry.
Yuvi smiled before snuggling into the green haired boy's chest, "Shh...it's okay. We'll deal with it later. I'll be perfectly fine with you around."
There was silence before Midorima sighed and pulled the girl closer.
2. Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering? (Strangely, it's Aomine. Which matches his personality perfectly. -_-)
"D-Dai-chan! What the hell are you doing in here! Get out, you pervert!" Yuvi shrieked and pulled the shower curtains and ducked behind the tub.
"Calm, woman! Geez, you don't even have big boobs! I just walked into the wrong room!" Aomine quickly scampers out in fear of Yuvi's wrath.
3. Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow? (Kise/Kiyoshi)
Faints. They both have cheery personalities but I feel that it's not going to work. -_- (And it's yaoi.)
4. Number 5 cooked you dinner? (Akashi)
Yuvi stared at the home cooked meal before her and raised an eyebrow. She couldn’t believe that he would actually cook for her, even if she was sick.
“Well? You should eat,” Akashi stated while shooting the girl a threatening look.
“Y-Yes, sir!” Yuvi sat down and started on the dinner. After a while, she smiled, “It’s pretty good.”
5. Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping? (Riko)
“You tired, Ri-chan? I am too. Those boys are so troublesome. It’s nice to relax once in a while,” Yuvi smiled before lying down and falling asleep as well.
6. Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family? (Kagami)
“Wait, what...?! Tai-chan’s my brother?! But we aren’t alike in anyway! I don’t even have red hair!” Yuvi exclaimed.
“Sheesh, what’s that supposed to mean?! You’re supposed to be happy!” Kagami sighed.
7. Number 8 got into the hospital somehow? (Hyuga)
NOOOOO, HYUGA-KUN! DON’T DIEEEE!!
8. Number 9 made fun of your friends? (Kiyoshi)
Ah, he’s probably just joking like he always is. Ahahahaha...
9. Number 10 ignored you all the time? (Mukkun)
He’s too obsessed with his snacks to even notice me...
10. Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do? (Midorima)
He will probably give me a whole bunch of lucking charms and lucky items and protection items so that they can’t find me or hurt me. And then, he will probably do something rational, like call the police.
11. You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do? (Kuroko)
“Yuvi-san, are you alright? I called the ambulance and you’re in the hospital now,” Kuroko started at the girl with worried blue eyes.
She smiled, “I’ll be fine. Thank you, Tetsu-chan.”
12. It's your birthday. What will 3 give you? (Aomine)
Basketball shoes/gift card, or an inappropriate magazine.
13. You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do? (Kise)
“Yuvicchi! I’m coming for you!” Kise ran into the house and searched for the girl.
“You idiot! Call the police and fire department first!” Yuvi cried back albeit with a small smile adorning her face.
14. You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do? (Akashi)
“Don’t do it. Since I always win, I’m always right,” Akashi glared.
“Right...” Yuvi sighed.
15. You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction? (Mukkun/Midorima)
“Che, none of my business,” Midorima huffed as he stared at the happy couple. He grimace before walking away with a sad expression, “How could she like such a glutton?!”
16. You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up? (Kagami)
“Yo, Yuvi! Let’s go play some basketball!” Kagami tossed the ball to her.
“...Alright. Thanks, Tai-chan,” Yuvi wiped away her tears and smiled.
17. You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you? (Kiyoshi)
“Go have some fun, Yuvi-chan!” Kiyoshi grinned.
18. You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do? (Mukkun)
“Yuvi-chin, do you want some candy...?”
The girl raised an eyebrow while still laughing, “Huh..? Ahahahahaha?”
19. Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why? (Midorima)
“I love everything about you, Shin-chan. No contest there. Your tsundereness, your obsession with lucky items, your height, you talent in basketball, your will to never give up...I’m going to stay here forever if I list them all,” Yuvi muttered.
Midorima turned to hide his blush.
20. Number 2 tells you about his deeply hidden love for number 9. (Kuroko/Kiyoshi)
Tetsu-chan is drunk. Probably. Ahahaha...sorry Ki-chan, but I can’t pair you with Kuroko. Not possible...
21. You're dating 3 and (s)he introduces you to her/his parents. Would you get along? (Aomine)
Uhhhh, ummm... Probably? I have no idea what Dai-chan’s parents are like...
22. Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean? (Kise/Kiyoshi)
It means both Ryo-chan and Testu-chan are drunk. -_- I can’t imagine them with Ki-chan...
23. Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss? (Akashi/Riko)
Hmm...well, it’s not a yaoi pairing. But...Sei-chan and Ri-chan...NOPE. DON’T THINK SO!
24. Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do? (Riko)
HAHAHAHAHAHA, RI-CHAN! A PLAYER!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOL MAYBE WITH KIYOSHI AND HYUGA BUT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
25. You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind? (Kagami)
“What’s wrong with my hairstyle, now?!”
26. Number 8 thinks he’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him? (Hyuga)
“It’s okay, I think you and Ri-chan are a great pair! Cheer up, Hyuga-kun!” I smiled at him.
27. Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what? (Kiyoshi)
Ki-chan...?! He’s definitely drunk.
28. You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react? (Mukkun/Midorima)
SHIN-CHANNNNNN NOOOOOO. DON’T KISS MUKKUN! THAT PAIRIND DOESN’T EVEN WOOORRKKKKK!!! :’(
29. You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE then a few hours. What are you thinking? (Kise/Aomine)
Woah, actually a pairing that works and exists. Nonetheless, I’ll think their brawling something basketball related out. Or, they just both fell asleep.
30. Could 1 and 6 be soul mates? (Midorima/Riko)
NO. SHIN-CHAN IS MINE.
31. Would 2 trust 5? (Kuroko/Akashi)
Yep. I think so.
32. Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that? (Kise/Mukkun)
Mukkun will keep eating his snacks.
33. 5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick? (Midorima/Akashi)
Hmm...I don’t really know since they are both really good at everything. Uhhh, Chemistry? (LOL)
If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make? (Riko/Aomine)
Uneatable stuff. (Thank god it’s not Riko and Momoi...)
35. 7 and 9 apply for a job. What job? (Kagami/Kiyoshi)
Basketball related job.
36. 8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay? (Hyuga/Akashi)
Probably! Since Hyuga’s a professional hairstylist (at least his parents are) and Sei-chan’s hair cutting skills aren’t very good...
37. What 6's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like; will 6 be happy? (Riko)
38. 10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about? (Kiyoshi/Mukkun)
39. 1 accidentally kicked 10? (Midorima/Mukkun)
Huh, I wouldn’t be surprised if Shin-chan ‘accidentally’ kicked Mukkun. That two meter guy eats way too many sweets during practice for Shin-chan’s liking.
40. 2 sent an E-Mail to her/his Bf/GF but 9 got it what would happen? (Kuroko/Kiyoshi)
Kiyoshi would probably be kind and send it back to Tetsu. He doesn’t seem like the blackmailing kind of person haha.
Wow guys, thanks for reading that! I'm glad you guys are so interested in me! _
Unsafe External Link