Author has written 5 stories for Fairy Tales.
So about me, I haven't updated this in ages!, but now I've got 5 stories, 4 which I'm still working on but I'd have to say that my 'A Rose Among the Thorns' is probably the best by far, and the only one that is finished yet. So check it out! ( and the other ones):)
Country: Australia, but I enjoy travelling a lot!!! One day I want to go all around Europe - mainly France, Italy, Egypt and Greece!!! I study Latin, and I have always been fascinated by the history of Rome. Egypt, and it's mysteries have always interested me as well, and someday I hope to go and visit all the sights, like the pyramids and the Sphyinx, and Akhenaten's city; Armana.
Books: Well I am absolutely crazy about Rick Riordan!! His series " The Kane Chronicles" and also the Lost Hero series are the best. I love the pairing of Sadie and Anubis in the Kane Chronicles.Rick Riordan is such an amazing writer!!!!! I love anything to do with mythology, Roman/Greek Mythology, Egyptian Mythology, Norse Mythology etc. I also like the Fire series by Chris d' Lacey, R J Anderesons Faery Rebels series,and the Alex Rider books! I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter, and am so sad that everything seems to be over now. My favourite pairings would have to be Scorpius/Rose and Lily/James. I also love mystery and thriller, so I've lately been reading a lot of Agatha Christie, who is also absolutely fantastic. I also like Susan Collins Hunger Games series, and I am an avid reader of many fantasy series. Oh, and I absolutely love Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series and her Clockwork Angel series!! So awesome!! I love Clary and Jace!! And Magnus Bane!!! Recently, I read Graceling, by Kristin Cashore, and I loved it. Katsa and Po are loveliest couple and both have wonderful personalities!!!!
Movies: I absolutely loved the movie I am Number Four, and have probably watched all of the Harry Potter movies many times over. (except for the last) I like many different genres of movies, though mainly action, some of my favourite are, The Kings Speech, Mao's Last Dancer, The Clash of the Titans, Mamma Mia, and Letters to Juliet.
Other: I'm a twin, a latin maniac, and I know a lot, too much actually about Roman Mythology and am really interested in Egyptian mythology!!!! I absolutely love the sea, and anything to do with the sea!!! My favourite place to on a holiday is the beach!!!:) I'm a bit of a tomboy, I love sport - I play touch footy,netball and love watching and playing cricket too. But I'm a sucker for romances and happy endings. :)
Rose Among the Thorns: This was actually my first story, and the only one I have finished to date. I'm pretty happy with it, actually, I think it's pretty good.
Fairytales and Dreams: Well... I haven't updated this one in ages!!! Well, it isn't my usual style, and I think I should get back to it once I manage to get through the mess of my newer stories.
Hidden: Well... I just put this one up. I have already written three chapters ahead, and I'm fairly fond of it. The plot is going well, and I think it should be good!!!
Inescapable Love: Well, there's only the prologue up there, but I have many ideas for this story. It' isn't my usual happy ending, and is a bit of a tragedy. I have many ideas for the middle and end, but am having bit of a hard time kicking it off.
Out of the Darkness: Well, this was just oneshot, an assignment for english, but I was really happy with it.
LIST YOUR 12 FAVORITE BOOK CHARACTERS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
2. Katsa of the Middluns
4. Carter Kane
6. Po ( Prince Greening Grandemalion)
9. Sadie Kane
11. Jack Reacher
1. Have you ever read a 6/12 Fic? Do you want to?
No, but Katniss is similar in character to Katsa, so they could go together, but still... nope..
2. Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
Well... I suppose he could be... but apparently he chooses not to...
3. What would happen if 12 and 8 got married?
Well... that would just be very unlikely... but in the case that they did, they probably wouldn’t last very long.
4. Can you recall any fics about 9?
No... I haven’t actually read any Kane Chronicle fics.
5. Would 2 and 7 make a good couple?
Probably not, their from two completely different worlds.
6. 5/9 or 5/11? Why?
Well this is easy, I absolutely love the pairing of Sadie Kane and Anubis... very humorous and cute!!
7. Is there such thing as 1/10 fluff?
Possibly actually... I mean.. Rhosmari was initially betrothed to Garan...
8. When was the last time you read a Fic about 9?
I haven’t actually read any...
9. How would you feel if 7/8 were in fight?
Couldn’t care less... but I think Jace would win, after all, Timothy is just human... :)
10. What if you found 6 was really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
I'd swoon.. :) lol...
11. How would you feel if 2 insulted you in the worst way ever?
I'd probably be scared, after all, the next thing she would do, would be come at me with a sword.
12. What would you do if you saw 9 and 3 on a date together?
Not surprising actually... I wouldn't be surprised...
13. What would you do if you found out 12 could rap?
14. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year, and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door of your room to find 10 rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
I'd check to make sure it wasn't a ghost... after all he does end up dieing...
15. What would you do if 4 gave you a daisy?
Chuck it right back at him, and tell him to go find Zia.
16. 6 just stole your hairbrush. What is the first thing you say?
17. 7, 9, and 4 have banned together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up, What is the first thing you think?
How terrible they all sound together, and why on earth would Sadie agree to be in a band with her brother? But Timothy's good on the guitar so... maybe how good he would work in a solo career.
18. 2 and 11 are your teachers. What would you do?
Check out what subject they teach... probably something cool...