Poll: What is the best percy jackson couples. : Vote Now!
Hello people of the world. Its me kelp head.
My fav colors: Blue , Grey, Black
Gender: If you think im saying this your crazy.
Hates : PRACHEl (who dosent)
Favorite sayings from pjo : "Your pretty smug Lord Ares for a guy who runs from cupid statues."-LT
"I wasnt sure where the Latin came from , I think it meant "Eat my pants."- LT
"Dont I get A kiss for good luck its tradition right?-TLO
copy this in your profile
90% of teens would have a breakdown if Miley Cyrus was standing on the edge 60 story building. copy this in your profile if your part of the 10% yelling JUMP.
If your obsesed with PJO copy this into your profile.
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read. If you are part of the 35 percent who read more than watch TV then cut and paste this to your Profile.
If you would stand up for your favorite pairings and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name after mine: Mind Seeker, Dewdrop13, Medalis, Invisibool, DeaMii22, Mythscaenger, puckabrina-percabeth-fax101, kelphead,
If you obsessively check your email almost every 10 minutes, copy and paste this to your profile
96 percent of teens would have a breakdown if Justin Biber was standing on the edge of a six story building. Copy this into your profile if you're part of the 4 percent yelling JUMP ALREADY OR SO HELP ME I'LL COME UP THERE AND PUSH YOU MYSELF!!!!
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Why the Hell you want to know that
56. Have you ever slapped someone? yes
57. Favorite time of the year? Summer
So, here's how it works
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits: Move along All american rejects
Waking Up: 21 guns Green Day
First Day At School: Famous Big Time Rush
Falling In Love: Hey soul Sister By train ( This is weird )
Fight Song: Your a Jerk New Boyz
Breaking Up: Til I forget about You by BTR (This extrmelly freaky)
Prom Night: Big Night by BTR
Life: Hero Skillet
Mental Breakdown: Know Your Enemy Green Day
Driving: City is Ours BTR
Getting Back Together: Round and Round By Selena Gomez
Wedding: Comatose Skillet
Birth of Child: Fireflies- The Anthem Good Charlotte
Final Battle: Hero by Skillet
Funeral Song: The Last Night Skillet
Final Credits: I'm Only me when I'm with you-Taylor SwiftF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it there was a thunderstorm outside and Annaabeth got scared and needed Percy to comfort her? STORY IDEA!! MUST GET TO COMPUTER!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask myself random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that idea has been pronounced idear?)
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffine (the two greatest things ever discovered! I love you starbucks!!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random. (Heck, yes!!)
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Sticsoff the groundlikepicking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D. (I'm pretty sure I DO have it)
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
There is an ongoing narration inside your head, as if you are writing your life story in third person. (Ex: As (your name) was typing, a sudden desire of chocolate hit them.)
(copy that into your profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
If you don't do drugs and never will, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get too excited for books, movies, etc. to come out, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you feel the need to read through someone's profile even when you don't know them, copy and paste this into your profile
30 percent of kids go to college. The other 70 either drop-out or don't have the proper skills to. If you are in the 30 percent that you know you're going to go to college, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie or read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word, and do so at random moments, copy and past this to your profile.
If you believe some teachers are seriously prejudiced, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever invented your own "copy and paste" thingy, copy and paste this into your profile. (Look at the first 6 ones)
If keyboards hate you, copy and paste this.
If you have ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this into your profile. Cats, dogs and goldfish count.
If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this on your profile!
If you have ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile. (The day can't be complete without me talking to myself... yeah, I'm weird)
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you support werewolf rights, copy & paste this into your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If 2 gooses are geese, then why aren't moose meese, or when 2 foots are feet, why aren't 2 footballs feetballs? Milk tastes funny if you leave it out for too long. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If your random and proud of it, put this on your profile!
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you were going to say it, put this on your profile. (I hate that when it happens!)
If you have ever zoned out for five consecutive minutes or more, place this on your profile.
If you have ever tried to lick your elbow even though you knew it was physically impossible, paste this on your profile.
If you and/or your best friend are insane, put this on your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you could easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever eaten something none of your friends would try, copy/paste this in your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever insulted someone so stupid that they didn't get the insult, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever ran into a door, copy this into your profile
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever walked into a wall before copy this. (who hasn't?)
If you think that life without computers is useless, copy this to your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever spent too much time of the computer, copy and paste this to your profile.
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories copy and paste this to your profile. (Oh, yes.)
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile. (Sometimes a whole day. That's why I read several grades higher than usual.)
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever stopped to look at something in the middle of a busy street, copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile. (I will soon if I keep stopping to look at something in the middle of the street!)
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or visa versa, copy this onto your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you have laughed so hard that you couldn't breath and ended up laughing silently while half crying due to lack of air, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing while reading a book and people look at you funny, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think TV Golf is the most boring thing on TV...Copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
1F Y0U C4N UND3R574ND 7H15 M355463 C0PY 17 4ND P4573 17 1N70 Y0UR PR0F1L3.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you run into inanimate objects...and then blame them for it copy and paste this in your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile. (That so is impossible. I read like 20 in one month alone... I'm not bragging or anything. ;))
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever thought about something while you were talking about something else, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are totally confused right now copy this onto your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do drugs and alchohol. If you like bagels, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If FanFiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile. (duh...)
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this onto your profile. (who hasn't?)
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
If you ever been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly (about 24 hours now not counting the few hours of sleep), Alleyanna Cullen,hugz.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6 (hoo yeah), GlindaFied26, XxXpurplelilyxXx Bookluvrxoxo, Daydreamer897, The Friendly Chupacabra, Shorty and KG Inc.(:D), Ice wolf13, AlyxtheDarkWanderer, BellaSwan321, Bookworm614, MelRose520, kelphead
93 percent of teenagers would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you are part of the 7 percent that would say "What was your first clue?", copy this onto your profile then add your name to the list:Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A, Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A.,Evil Genus of the C.O.C.A., Invador Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, BellaBookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, Spottedlilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.for.all.the.emo.boyz, I'll have some stupid Cliche, rainxface, maximumride24,FangsGirl24601, A Silenced Angel, UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND, sunshine2006578, SareRide9, XXForrestStarXX, MelRose520, kelphead
If you're a Demigod copy this into your profile and
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
HotChocolate in Summer/ImNotCrazyImMe
(Put this on your page if u like music)
Put this in your profile
AND FINALLY... if you actually took the time to read all these, copy and paste this into your profile
People are like slinkies; basically useless, but ever so amusing to watch fall down the stairs.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
What happens if you get scared half to death... twice?
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
The dinosaurs extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
I run with scissors, it makes me feel dangerous.
I had amnesia once--or twice. You know what? I don't really even remember.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is my ceiling?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then I get hit in the face.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
If you don't like my driving then stay off the sidewalk!
Don’t mess with me. I've got a stick.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
One day, your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door...
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
I'm not afraid of death! What's it going to do? Kill me?
Real girls aren't perfect, perfect girls aren't real. You want a perfect girl? Go buy a Barbie
Having the love of your life say "We can still be friends" is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it. (That would be so gross...)
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch them!
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
I used up all my sick days...so I called in dead.
Stressed is Desserts backwards :)
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
You're laughing now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.
There's a light at the end of every tunnel...lets just hope it's not a train.
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
I am in shape...round is a shape.
I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool.
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, and I laugh even harder.
Flying is not inherently dangerous- crashing is.
Forecast for tonight: darkness.
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall through a sewer hole and die.
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
If aliens are looking for intelligent life, why the heck are you scared?!
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drank my water!
Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away. Like choking.
Questions to Ponder...
Why can pizza get to your house faster then an ambulance?
Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone might actually clean them?
Where's the good in goodbye?
Why are they called apartments when they all stick together?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
Am I the only one who finds it scary that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is abbreviation such a long word?
If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?
When the guy first discovered milk...what do you think he was doing?
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it on your profile! :)
Pepsi or Coke?: Pepsi!
Soda or Juice?: Soda. Duh!
7up or Sprite?: Sprite, I guess.
Yellow or Purple?: Purple. Yellow’s too yellow. :P
Blue or Green?: GREEN (GREEN WILL ONE DAY RULE)
Rock or Rap?: Rock
TV or Movies?: MOVIES
Scary or Comedy: Why can’t it be both?
Night or Morning?: Neither I hate waking up but I dont like going to bed
Kisses or Hugs?: Ugh, neither.
Life or Death?: I’ll tell you when I die.
Up or Down?: Wait, what?
Noise or Silence?: Depends on what mood I’m in.
Run or Walk?: Walking
Burger King or McDonald's?: McDonalds! :D
Apples or Bananas?: What do you mean by apples and bananas ????
Mexican or Italian Food?: ITALIAN
Winter or Summer?: I love both!
Spring or Fall?: Spring’s so pretty.
Chocolate or Candy?: Chocolate I guess.
Chicken or Beef?: Who doesn’t like chicken?
Left or Right?: Right.
Doritos or Cheetos?: Doritos
Cold or Hot?: Warm
Weird or Normal?: Normal’s too boring
Elmo or Ernie?: Elmo!
School or No School?: School...:(
Meat or Fish?: Fish? Yuck! DX
Long or Short Nails?: Short
Hot Fudge or Caramel?: Both.
Halloween or Christmas?: What does it matter? I celebrate both anyways.
Pizza or Spaghetti?: Pizza.
Scream or Cry?: It’s more fun to SCREAM!
Camera or Digital Camera?: A digital camera, duh.
DVD or VHS?: VHS because all the good movies are there :)
Pickles or Cucumbers?: Neither
Love or Hate?: I don’t know.
Chocolate or Vanilla?: Vanilla
Latte or Espresso?: I don’t know the diference.
Outside or Inside?: Inside.
Evil or not Evil?: Most people think I'm nice... but they don't know. ;)
Clean or Dirty: Clean.
Bad or Good?: Depends if I’m near my annoying family or not.
Sunrise or Sunset?: Who cares? I don’t pay attention to either of them.
Truth or Lies?: The truth just gets you punished in the end……
Simple Plan or Good Charlotte: GOOD CHARLOTTE ALL THE WAY
Apples or Oranges?: Oranges!
Teacher or Student?: I’m my own teacher. XP
Rich or Poor?: Neither
Sports or Reading?: Reading
Cookies or Cake?: CAKE! WHERE?
Town or City?: City
Birds or Horses?: Horses.
Cats or Dogs?: Doggies!
Monkeys or Penguins?: Penguins are sooooo cute!
Rain or Snow?: THE RAIN...
Sun or Moon?: The sun gives me sun burns! D:
Smart or Dumb?: I would rather graduate college.
Cd's or Mp3 Players: Cds.
Baked or Mashed Potatoes: mashed
Motel or Hotel?: What's the difference?
Cars or Buses?: Cars are for people who don’t want to take rides with strangers.
Trains or Planes?: Planes are a whole lot faster.
Forks or Spoons?: I can’t eat steak with a spoon, and I can’t eat soup with a fork... good thing I hate soup.
Family Guy or Simpson's?: American Dad
South Park or SpongeBob?: SpongeBob!
Money or Love?: Who cares about love? Give me the money!
Hamburgers or Hotdogs?: Hot dogs are for people who hate hamburgers. I'm one of them.
Nachos or French Fries?: Why can’t I ask my mom for both?
Blue or Green Eyes?: Too bad I have brown eyes. :(
Blonde or Brunette?: Brunette
Converses or Etnies?: Converses
Pen or Pencil?: You can’t erase a pen.
Beach or Pool?: Beach
Dolphins or Whales?: Dolphins for sure.
Drums or Guitars?: I’m learning the guitar.
Salt or Pepper?: They taste nice together. :)
Basketball or Football?: If it’s tackle football, I’m in. ;)
Soccer or Baseball?: I’m not a sports person!!
Skittles or Starbursts?: Why would you care?
Finding Nemo or Shrek?: Nemo got boring after the first time. :P
Sausage or Bacon?: I’m a bacon person. ;)
Skateboard or Roller Blades?: What’s the point? I can’t do either.
Ferris Wheel or Roller Coaster?: Roller coasters are for people who want speed. Count me in!
Wet or Dry?: Dry is for dry personalities.
Circus or Carnival?: Carnivals have more to do.
Bath or Shower: Shower ( ur sitting in your own dirt with a bath)
What have you pulled?
If you have pulled a Max: You have made a snap decision and decided to do it without thinking it through first.
If you have pulled a Fang: You have sneaked up behind someone without them noticing, making it seem like you came out of nowhere
If you have pulled a Iggy: You have run into an inaminate object without realizing it was there. This could include, poles, wall, doors, tables, etc.
If you have pulled a Nudge: You have talked about something nonstop for the past five minutes, not allowing anyone else to speak. This is also known as rambling.
If you have pulled a Gazzy: You have farted in a big group of people really loudly, and everyone could hear it and smell it.
If you have pulled a Angel: You have invaded someone elses personal space, without any consideration for that person. You can also pull a Angel by gaining a whole lot of useless powers that you don't really need...but I highly recomend the first one.
If you have ever pulled any of these things stick this on your profile and write which ones you have pulled
I think I pulled a Max and a Fang a few times, and I pull an Iggy about every morning.
Walmart- things to do
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing football; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Run up to an employee while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him "I need some toliet paper!!"
8. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
9. While walking around the store, sing an annoying song in a loud voice.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this stuff, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
17. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
24. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
26. Toilet paper as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
31. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission:Impossible."
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
41. Two words: "Marco Polo."
42. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle,etc.
43. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
44. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
45. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Ex: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling." Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
46. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
47. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
48. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
49. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good bessie."
50. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putting one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
51. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
52. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
53. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
54. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
56. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
57. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
58. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
59. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
60. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
61. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
62. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
63. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
64. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
65. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
A good or best friend!
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, idiot?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend has never seen you cry. A best friend won't tell anyone else that you cried...just laugh about it in private with you when you aren't down anymore.
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial.
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowd's butt that left you.
A good friend knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
A good friend tells you she knows how you feel. A best friend just sits down and cries.
Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
Best Friend: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
Friend: Will help me learn to drive
Best Friend: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away
Best Friend: Won't let me go away
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down
Best Friend: Will point and laugh because she tripped me
Friend: Will bail me out of jail
Best Friend: Will be sitting beside me saying "Dang, we screwed up"
Friend: Will go to a concert with me
Best Friend: Will kidnap the band with me
Friend: Calls my parents "Mr." or "Mrs."
Best Friend: Calls my parents "Mom" or "Dad"
Friend: Asks me for my number
Best friend: Asks me for her number
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Best Friend: is probably the reason they are after me in the first place
Friend: lets me make an idiot of myself in public
Best Friend: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
Best Friends: Are 4 Ever (Stole this too)
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not attack my fellow classmates
51) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area