Author has written 12 stories for Thunderbirds, Misc. Movies, Losers, Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, A-Team, Doctor Who, and Avengers.
Ok, I've decided to restart everything in this bio.
Name: Xara- Or Xar, it's what everyone else calls me, dunno why, maybe they can't be bothered to pronounce the extra syllable at the end of my name.
Age: 14, wow, I've told you old I am, please don't use that info against me *rolls eyes*
I'm pretty fond of the Beatles- John Lennon in particular. I'm very good friends with Zoe-Renea, or as you may know her: Mrs George Harrison-McCartney, and Dylan, or Alexa, or Little-Marcy-Bird. As a group, us three adore the Beatles, and come form 3 completely different continents. Yay for time difference and other countries!
I am obsesed with; Sherlock (BBC), Doctor Who, Harry Potter (To a certain extent) The Beatles, Monty Python, Star Wars, The A-Team, Dad's Army, Horrible Histories (Best children's tv show ever) and many, many more
I'm an aweful conversationalist, and If you do talk to me then you'd probably have to establish the subject before I started to tell you about that subject. I know an uncanny amount of useless facts, probably down to the books I read. So, with that out of the way, feel free to send me a pivate message and I'm sure we can find something intersting to talk about ;)
Lemme think, ah yes, I am a beta reader, and thouroghly enjoy being one, so if you're in desperate need of a beta reader, give me a holler and I'll see what I can do. I appreciate reviews, as many of those who are authors will know- reviews are our insentive people! If you don't review, we won't write. Simples! I apreciate all kinds of reviews, with the exception of pointless ones. If you're going to critisise me- give me constructive critisism? If you just say it's rubbish, what am I meant to do? Read your mind? You have to tell me what's wrong and what I could do better!
I'm English- and proud, may I add, and I take immense pleasure from taking the piss out of other peoples, actually, scratch that. I like taking the piss out of all countries (I wouldn't be English if I didn't enjoy taking the piss out of our own country). Ok, I'm not always like this, just most of the time. If you inbox me- and please do, then I'll get back to you as soon as possible and, quite posibly be quite friendly!
I adore the Beatles, Monty Python, Dr Who, X-men (mainly Remy/Gambit), The police, Hawaii 5-0, criminal minds, the mentalist, the young ones, supernatural, horrible histories, well, mainly cop/forensic programmes, to be honest... and all other kinds of shizz like that.
I'm afraid that for all of you that are eagerly awaiting the completion of my beatles fics, I apologise profusely- but trust me- they will finish! I swear on my life!
ok, I appreciate you reading this..blah blah blah.. if you want to talk- you know who i am- JLL and if you want to moan about any of my stories- or even express your love of them (hint hint ;) ) then you know how to reveiw- right? If not, then hurry up and work it out. You remeber what I've already said about my stories, right? Send me a pm or whatever if you wanna talk about them/moan or write a chapter yourself for them. Are we done? Think so? Good. Au revoir, for now anyways :)
Billy-Ray Sanguine, a hitman with no eyes who can travel through anything, ground, glass, etc- Skulduggery Pleasant series
Joe Walker, a cockney spiv- Dad's Army
Tempelton 'Faceman' Peck, very good looking, badass (I'd like to think)and seriously messed up conman- The A-Team
Starbuck, a very good looking, womanizing orphan who is a great pilot and also pretty messed up, basically the same as Face, and they're both played by the same actor (coincidence?)- Battlestar Galactica
Spencer Reid, a genius who, guess what? Is messed up in the head!- Criminal minds
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Young), the best Jedi ever. You can take Yoda and all the others and...I dunno.. but yeah, his master died in front of him and he couldn't do anything. He is also known for his amazing skill as a negotiator, and to a lesser extent- a fighter. -Star Wars prequels.
Dr Robert Chase. His mum was an alcoholic and died when he was young, and he dad left him alone to look after her. He had problems before he even went to the US. Then his dad died of cancer, and didn't tell him that he had it. Problems? I think so- he's also the best doctor I can think of. -House MD
Major Owen Hunt. He was an army medic, and is head of trauma at seattle grace. On his second tour his entire unit was wiped out except him. I'm not even going to start. - Grey's Anatomy.
So, in sum- Criminals, people who have issues, and will probably have mental issues in their later life, and people who are trying to make the world a better place- whichever one it may be; home guard, ex-soldier- though still helping people, a guy who's part of a- too complicated to explain atm, an FBI profiler, a Jedi, a doctor, a doctor AND ex-soldier. Oh yeah, The majority wear form-fitting suits of uniforms.
I'm sure there are a few more, but I'm kinda worried that they're my 'type' I dunno whether to be worried or not... :L
Ok guys, Tom Hiddleston. Do you know who he is? If not, you should be ashamed- now go and look him up on youtube!! If so, you'll understand my fangirlyness over him. It's really not fair that I'll never meet him... He's such a gentleman, too *sighs unhappily* ah well, but I think you should know that I'm currently working on a few Avengers fics that revolve aroung Loki, the longest one is going to have an OC in, and shall be a sort of redemption arc, I suppose ;)
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?So, here's how it works: 1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every question, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 6. Don't lie and try to pretend you’re cool... and a lot of the songs fit with the setting
Opening Credits: Romeo and Juliet- Dire Straits
Waking Up: Panic in Detroit- David Bowie
First Day at School:Headstart for happiness- Paul Weller
Falling In Love: Canary in a Coalmine-The Police
Fight Song: Five Years-David Bowie
Breaking Up: Bubblewrap-Mcfly
Prom night: Paranoid-Black Sabbath
Life: Broken Doll- Paloma Faith
Mental Breakdown: NW5-Madness
Driving: Wasted Time-The Eagles
Flashback: I'll Be Ok-Mcfly
Getting back together: Please, Please, -McFly
Wedding: Golden Years-David Bowie
Birth of Child: (Don't Fear) The Reaper-Blue oyster cult
Final Battle: Station to Station- David Bowie
Funeral Song: The killing of Georgie (Py. I &II)-Rod Stewart
Final Credits: While my guitar gently weeps -The Beatles
In conclusion, this movie will suck beyond belief and so will never be filmed. Although it does have awesome music
Tag Your 5 Favorite Television Shows Without Reading the Questions 1: Doctor Who 2: Sherlock 3. Supernatural 4. Ripper Street 5. Being Human
1. Who is your favorite character in 2? GAh! It's between Moriarty and Mycroft...
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1? Amy. She just really annoyes me sometimes. Not to say I dislike her, but she's my least favourite character.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4? The very first one! Soo good!!!
4. What is your favorite season of 5? The first series, no question, when everything was perfect..
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3? Cas and Dean. There is no way to convince me i isn't canon
6. Who is your anti-relationship 2? I don’t have one.
7. How long have you watched 1? Ever since the 9th Doctor, when the series was rebooted,so about 7 years?
8. How did you become interested in 3? I'd watched an episode of Criminal minds, with the actor who plays Ash in Supernatural, so I wikid him, and saw he was in Supernatural, so I gave it a go.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4? Ummm, either Matthew Macfayden, or the young one who plays the pc.
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5? I honestly donn't know... it's between sherlock and Doctor Who, but I really can't choose.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3? Doctor Who, I've watched and re-watched every single episode, whereas I tend to sip some superatural eps and go back to them
12. If you could be anyone from 1, who would you be? I dunno..martha? Cos she's my favourite companion and she got to meet Shakespeare and the tenth doctor..or even the tardis..
13. Would you kill off your favorite character in 5? I would kill off every new character from series 4 and five, because they've completely changed the characters...
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work? Probably...quite well, actually..
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple?
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?They're both as good as each other. It is actually impossible for me to choose.
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4? They're both brillaint. Again, can't say, it's like telling me to choose between to children.
Unsafe External Link