Author has written 5 stories for Pokémon.
Welcome to my profile! My name is Riel, and I've been on this site for a little over six years. I've only recently gotten back into the swing of things, but as you can see, I write about Pokemon characters. I hope you like my writing!
7/26/16: Posted second chapter of Long Live
10/8/16: Uploaded first chapter of My Heart Still Beats, sequel to Assassin Guardians
10/10/16: Posted final chapter of Return of the Roses
Last updated: 10/10/16
-My Heart Still Beats
Last Updated: 10/8/16
Status: In-Progress / Placeholder for updated version
Last updated: 8/29/15
-Return of the Roses
Last updated: 10/10/16
Last updated: 7/26/16
-EPA: The Ultimate Test (rewrite of Isshurui Academy)
Pairings: May/Drew, Dawn/Paul, Ash/Misty, Leaf/Gary
Summary: The Elite Four, Champions, and Professors of every region have founded Elite Pokemon Academy - a school where only the best Trainers and Coordinators are eligible for enrollment. Their plan is to find the best Coordinator and Trainer out of every region, and have set aside a level regiment for everyone to compete in. The stakes are high - each Trainer must get eight badges to take part in the Titanium League, and each Coordinator must earn five ribbons to participate in the Superior Festival. If you don't, you'll be expelled before the preliminary round. It's go ultimate or go home.
"Welcome to EPA, students!" Lance's voice was loud and clear across the crowd of excited Coordinators and Trainers. "I trust we've picked wisely and all of you are greatly talented in your own right?"
He paused as a collection of shouts answered his question.
"Once again, welcome! You have today to explore and ask questions about the training and level regiment. However, keep in mind that this academy will not tolerate slackers." Lance's voice darkened. "There are no second chances or exceptions. You need to earn the specified amount of badges, or ribbons, in the allotted amount of time we've given you. If you should fail, you will be expelled and the matter is settled."
There was silence in the auditorium. You could hear a pin drop.
Then Lance's expression changed and he grinned down on all of them again. "And if you make it, you'll get to participate in either the Titanium League or the Superior Festival. Get ready for the most important battles in your life!"
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction:
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use :(, ;), or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.