Poll: Should Pan and Amy have a boy or girl? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, and Once Upon a Time.
Follow Amy Mills and Serena on Storybrooke Live!
Link to the Instagram page for this story that one of my EPIC fans made for me :') Read her awesome Panfiction "Studio 49" on Wattpad, by kerrysea!
And my Instagram
Picture of Amy's wedding gown!
Welcome to my profile! Please enjoy your stay. Before you go, allow me to put this mental image in your mind.
Robbie Kay rapping Without Me by Eminem after Peter Pan died in the show. Or better yet, Peter Pan rapping it when he comes back to life LIKE I KNOW HE WILL.
That is all.
Status Report--Community college isn't actually that terrible. Better than high school. Problem is I have no idea what I want to do after I get my basics. *Gulp*
About Me: So my name is Jess. I live in America (*UNWARRANTED DECLARATION OF FREEDOM FOLLOWED BY HICKS YELLING, 'MERICA!*). I'm eighteen (bleh). I'm a Christian. I spend way too much time on the internet. I just graduated from a hick school and I hate most country music so you see my dilemma. I have an older brother who is twenty-two and he's as immature and obnoxious as I am, though he's much worse. Which is why we get along so well. My best friend is currently living with me and my mom right now, which is pretty awesome.
Favorite T.V Shows: Once Upon a Time, Game of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother, The Middle, Reba, Doctor Who, Pokemon, Sherlock, The Vampire Diaries, the Simpsons, Family Guy, Glee, Bates Motel.
Favorite Books: Oh gawd. I'll limit it to the main ones or we'd be here forever. Harry Potter, A Song of Ice and Fire, The Hunger Games, The Book Thief, The Mortal Instruments, Vampire Academy, Bloodlines, Chronicles of Narnia, Divergent (Excluding the third book. We don't talk about the third book.), The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings (though I'm still on the second book -.-) and of course, any fairy tale ;)
Favorite Bands/Artists/Soundtracks: (Too. Many.) Evanescence, Halestorm, Within Temptation, Idina Menzel, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Rise Against, Eminem, Glee Music, Wicked soundtrack, Les Miserables soundtrack, Rent soundtrack, Mamma Mia soundtrack, Korn, Three Days Grace, Nickleback, Linkin Park, Sweeney Todd, Avenged Sevenfold, Nothing More, Aerosmith, A Perfect Circle, Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, Escape the Fate, Flyleaf, Rush, Led Zepplin, and I'll be here forever if I continue. You get the idea. I'm diverse, but prefer rock and broadway-type music.
Favorite Movies: (This is just as hard) Peter Pan (Who would have guessed ;) ) 21 Jump Street, Nightmare Before Christmas, Dark Shadows (Pretty much any movie with Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, and/or Helena Bonham Carter I'm obsessed with) Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, the Hunger Games, Les Miserables, Easy A, Zombieland, Ace Ventura, Mamma Mia, Frozen, Tangled, all Disney movies, Coraline, and Anchorman (Preferably the second one)
Favorite Actors/Actresses: Robbie Kay. (I'd marry and love him forever. I would also bang him like a screen door in a hurricane.) The entire cast of OUaT, Jim Carey (he is my brother's doppelganger in every possible way.), Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Emma Stone, Jamie Campbell Bower, Ian Somerhalder, Martin Freeman, Tom Felton, David Tennant, Benedict Cumberbatch, Steve Carrell, Amanda Seyfried, Idina Menzel, Lea Michele, Alan Rickman, and well, you get the idea.
Favorite Video Games: Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Skyrim, Sims 3, Grand Theft Auto, Conkers Bad Fur Day.
Favorite Youtubers: Tobuscus. A million times over. He's perfect. I also like nigahiga and Jenna Marbles.
And yeah, that's all I got for now!
Amy (though I picture a much younger (obviously), slightly different version with dark eyes like Regina's and Cora's. Also a bit shorter, sort of thicker/layered black hair.)
Songs for Shatter Me
1. Shatter Me by Lindsey Sterling ft. Lzzy Hale (Lzzy Hale is my idol, next to Amy Lee.)
2. Not Gonna Die by Skillet (This songs has helped me through a lot actually)
3. Lockdown by Amy Lee
4. Survival by Eminem
5. As Long As Your Mine by Idina Menzel and Norbert Leo Butz
6. Hear Me Now by Hollywood Undead (Because let's face it, I put Pamy through hell and they know it.)
7. All of Me by Darren Criss (Glee cover because his voice is perfection.)
8. Mad World by Alex Parks
9. Sweet Dreams by Pan's Shadow--er, I mean, Marilyn Manson . . .
10. Asleep by Emily Browning
11. Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore
12. I Want You Here by Plumb (For Chapter 4-5, specifically.)
Songs of Safe and Sound
1. Like You by Evanescence (This song pretty much was all I listened to writing the first three chapters.)
2. Demons by Imagine Dragon
3. Hell is for Children by Halestorm
4. What Have You Done by Within Temptation
5. Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums by A Perfect Circle (Don't ask, just listen.)
6. Dear Boy by Avicii
7. Let it Go by Idina Menzel (Uh, hello, Frozen. You are my spirit animal in movie form.)
8. Radioactive (cover) by Within Temptation (For Amy. Or the real version by Imagine Dragons for Peter.)
9. Sleeping Beauty by a Perfect Circle
10. I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
11. Hail to the King by Avenged Sevenfold
12. Alice (extended version) by Avril Lavigne (#YouDon'tEvenSayAlice. #ThisCouldBeAboutTheMadHatterForCryingOutLoud #OrAmy #DefinitelyAboutAmy #WhyAmIUsingHashtags #IDon'tEverUseHashtags #ThisIsBecomingAProblem #DAMMIT)
13. We'll Be A Dream by We the Kings
14. The Good Left Undone by Rise Against
15. Trip the Darkness by Lacuna Coil
16. Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift (Yes I made this last on purpose xD)
Songs of The Jewel Of Neverland
1. Glad You Came by We Came as Romans
2. Wicked Ways by Eminem ft. the X Ambassadors. (I keep picturing Felix singing it with his hood up looking like a badass thug and then the Lost Boys joining in and then Peter rapping like Eminem and I've been laughing about it for over two weeks please help.) (Update 3/13: It had been four months and still I dream about this. Only time will if the visions cease and I am normal once more.) (Yeah, like that'll happen.)
3. A Demon's Fate by Within Temptation
4. Taking Over Me by Evanescence
5. Familiar Taste of Poison by Halestorm.
6. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark by Fall Out Boy
7. Spellbound by Lacuna Coil
8. Break In by Halestorm
9. Space Bound by Eminem
10. Close My Eyes Forever by Device ft. Lzzy Hale
11. Narcissistic Cannibal by Korn
12. Before the Dawn by Evanescence
13. We Remain by Christina Aguilera
14. Poison by Alice Cooper
15. All I Need by Within Temptation
Random stuff I copied and pasted when I got bored!
I am worse than evil... I am the author!
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile
If you play video games and make fun of the girl's who brag about being a "girl gamer" then copy and paste this onto your profile
"A wise man once said that forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza"-Michelangelo
92 percent of teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch or American Eagle said it was uncool to breathe. if you are part of the 8 that would stand there and laugh, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
There are 3 kinds of people, those who make it happen, those who watch it happen and those who don't know what the heck is happening.
People are boring, they are only amusing if you push them down a flight of stairs.
When life gives you lemons make grape juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
I AM NOT CRAZY! My reality is just different than yours.
When life gives you lemons squeeze them in somebody's eyes and RUN!
Uh...define 'normal' for me again.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff.
I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS?
I'm probably in the sky flying with the fishes; or maybe in the ocean swimming with the pigeons; see my world is different!
The reason your mama told you not to hit girls is they hit back harder, and sometimes repeatedly.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
welcome to the dark side. Are you surprised we lied about having cookies?
Everything good in life is either ILLEGAL, fattening, or bad.
To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid.
Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up.
Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that.
The world is full of crazy people. THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER.
Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away. He hates that.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
When nothing goes right... go left.