Poll: Should Pan and Amy have a boy or girl? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, and Once Upon a Time.
Picture of Amy's wedding gown!
Welcome to my profile! Please enjoy your stay. My name is Jess and I'm 21 but I wish I was still 18 because being an adult really fucking sucks. I'd like to be an author someday and I'm kind of thinking of taking the character of Amy and my version of Peter and creating an entirely new story so who knows, maybe one day you'll get to see me in print if I ever learn to manage my many chronic illnesses/disabilities. Here's the link to my Tumblr!
I'm so sorry I haven't finished the "Jewel of Neverland" series. I haven't given up yet so I hope to one day finish it, especially when I literally have like one or two chapters left before the story ends anyway. Almost my whole life I've struggled with chronic illnesses, both mental and physical, so everything just went downhill. I read every single review and message I get, but I'm basically too ashamed to answer because I feel like I let you and myself down. But I'm trying hard to finish the story, I promise. I'm halfway through writing the next chapter.
Favorite T.V Shows: Once Upon a Time, Game of Thrones, Parks and Recreation, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, the Nanny, South Park, How I Met Your Mother, Bates Motel, a Series of Unfortunate Events.
Favorite Books: I'll limit it to the main ones or we'd be here forever. Harry Potter, A Song of Ice and Fire, The Hunger Games, The Book Thief, a Series of Unfortunate Events, Vampire Academy, Bloodlines, Chronicles of Narnia, and of course, any fairy tale ;)
Favorite Movies: Everything Disney basically. There are too many to name so I'll just say my favorite genres which are, comedy, fantasy, sci-fi, action, rom-com. I hate anything poorly written and/or full of ignorant straight white males and poorly written female characters.
Amy (though I picture a much younger, slightly different version with super dark brown eyes. Also I picture her black hair a little shorter, like a little past her shoulders, and a lot thicker. I created her in my head, so it's hard to give you guys what I see in my head but this is as close as I can get I think)
Serena (again, not exactly how I picture her. You could also picture her as Nina Dobrev or a combination of the two is the best way I'd describe it)
Songs for Shatter Me
1. Shatter Me by Lindsey Sterling ft. Lzzy Hale (Lzzy Hale is my idol, next to Amy Lee.)
2. Not Gonna Die by Skillet (This songs has helped me through a lot actually)
3. Lockdown by Amy Lee
4. Survival by Eminem
5. As Long As Your Mine by Idina Menzel and Norbert Leo Butz
6. Hear Me Now by Hollywood Undead (Because let's face it, I put Pamy through hell and they know it.)
7. All of Me by Darren Criss (Glee cover because his voice is perfection.)
8. Mad World by Alex Parks
9. Sweet Dreams by Pan's Shadow--er, I mean, Marilyn Manson . . .
10. Asleep by Emily Browning
11. Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore
12. I Want You Here by Plumb (For Chapter 4-5, specifically.)
13. Immortals by Fall Out Boys
Songs of Safe and Sound
1. Like You by Evanescence (This song pretty much was all I listened to writing the first three chapters.)
2. Demons by Imagine Dragon
3. Hell is for Children by Halestorm
4. What Have You Done by Within Temptation
5. Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums by A Perfect Circle (Don't ask, just listen.)
6. Dear Boy by Avicii
7. Let it Go by Idina Menzel
8. Radioactive (cover) by Within Temptation (For Amy. Or the real version by Imagine Dragons for Peter.)
9. Sleeping Beauty by a Perfect Circle
10. I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
11. Hail to the King by Avenged Sevenfold
12. Alice (extended version) by Avril Lavigne
13. We'll Be A Dream by We the Kings
14. The Good Left Undone by Rise Against
15. Trip the Darkness by Lacuna Coil
16. Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift (Yes I made this last on purpose}
Songs of The Jewel Of Neverland
1. Glad You Came by We Came as Romans
2. Wicked Ways by Eminem ft. the X Ambassadors. (I keep picturing Felix singing it with his hood up looking like a badass thug and then the Lost Boys joining in and then Peter rapping like Eminem and I've been laughing about it for over two weeks please help.)
3. A Demon's Fate by Within Temptation
4. Taking Over Me by Evanescence
5. Familiar Taste of Poison by Halestorm.
6. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark by Fall Out Boy
7. Spellbound by Lacuna Coil
8. Break In by Halestorm
9. Space Bound by Eminem
10. Close My Eyes Forever by Device ft. Lzzy Hale
11. Narcissistic Cannibal by Korn
12. Before the Dawn by Evanescence
13. We Remain by Christina Aguilera
14. Poison by Alice Cooper
15. All I Need by Within Temptation
Random stuff I copied and pasted when I got bored!
I am worse than evil... I am the author!
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile
If you play video games and make fun of the girl's who brag about being a "girl gamer" then copy and paste this onto your profile
"A wise man once said that forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza"-Michelangelo
92 percent of teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch or American Eagle said it was uncool to breathe. if you are part of the 8 that would stand there and laugh, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
There are 3 kinds of people, those who make it happen, those who watch it happen and those who don't know what the heck is happening.
People are boring, they are only amusing if you push them down a flight of stairs.
When life gives you lemons make grape juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
I AM NOT CRAZY! My reality is just different than yours.
When life gives you lemons squeeze them in somebody's eyes and RUN!
Uh...define 'normal' for me again.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff.
I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS?
I'm probably in the sky flying with the fishes; or maybe in the ocean swimming with the pigeons; see my world is different!
The reason your mama told you not to hit girls is they hit back harder, and sometimes repeatedly.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
welcome to the dark side. Are you surprised we lied about having cookies?
Everything good in life is either ILLEGAL, fattening, or bad.
To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid.
Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up.
Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that.
The world is full of crazy people. THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER.
Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away. He hates that.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
When nothing goes right... go left.