Author has written 14 stories for Glee, Harry Potter, and Big Bang Theory.
'This Glee Club thing does not make you versatile, it makes you bisexual.' - Azimo Adams, Glee. I didn't know the name of this particular jock until I got a very sweet message from miss glee girl explaining who it was. And I very possibly scared her off with my very enthusiastic reply...
'It's just a moist towelette.' - Kurt Hummel, Glee.
'When life gives you lemons, take them because, hey, free lemons.' - A Wise Man. I don't know his name. He was just wise.
'I came here to drink my milk, and kick some butt...I just finished my milk.' - Moss, The IT Crowd.
'Oh, it's on bitches.' - Chris Colfer.
'Oh my God, Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white.' - Those people who do not know where that's from - KILL YOURSELVES. (Mean Girls)
'Haaave you met Ted?' - Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother.
'Those girls on the other side of the train are looking at you.' 'I know, it's because I am staggeringly attractive.' - Jace Wayland, The Mortal Intruments City of Bones. I don't know whether those are the actual quotes, but it's something along those lines.
'I held up my local convenience store to get the ticket. Actually, I stole the money from my mom's dresser. Actually she loned me the cash...fucking bitch.' - Johnny, American Idiot the Musical.
'I heard that one time a dementor kissed her and it died!' - A Very Potter Musical. I think Seamus said it, but I can't remember. It may have been Dean. I dunno...
"The last thing I remember, we were dancing to James Brown." - Johnny Gallagher, Constance.
Name: Why would I tell you that? I might actually know you.
Age: If I told you, I would have to kill you.
Gender: I'm guessing I'm female. If I'm not, that would be far too liberating.
Sexuality: Bi. (But, seriously, who isn't a little bit bi?) I currently have myself a wonderfully bonkers and beautiful girlfriend.
Tumblr:I change my URL far too much, so if you can't get on it's probably because I've changed it again but I do try to update my account on here as often as possible! Be sure to follow me, I love new followers and I tend to always follow back!
Religious Views: 42. It's the answer to the world, the life and everything. (I love you if you know what that's from. I seriously do.)
Political veiws: Barack Obama holds my heart.
Town: In my head I live in New York with the casts of Glee and American Idiot. But in reality I live in some place with grey skies, and grey pavements, and grey buildings, with grey people (pensioners, basically) and grey animals (there are a lot of squirrels here).
"If someone were to harm my family or a friend or somebody I love, I would eat them. I might end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them." - Johnny Depp.
Obessions (there are many):
American Idiot (CD, musical and crew), Spring Awakening, We Will Rock You (song, musical and crew), RENT, A Very Potter Musical, A Very Potter Sequel, Grease (but only the first one, the others make me want to cry a lot). The Breakfast Club, Ferris Buellers Days Off (Matthew Broderick for the motherfucking win), Back to the Future, Pretty in Pink, Fox and The Hound (I cry at that movie every time I watch it.), Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Year One, Superbad, 500 Days of Summer, Adventureland (even though I hate Kristen Stewart and she doesn't seem able to crack the slightest of smiles, I love this film), The Bridge to Terabithia, Brokeback Mountain, The Black Balloon, Beauty and The Beast, Mulan, The Emperor's New Groove, Chicken Little, Nowhere Boy.
"That's the thing about pain...it demands to be felt." - John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
Things people say that I do not, under any circumstances, understand, but I find very funny:
'I'll tell you this for free.' Was I paying for everything else you've told me...?
'You may have won this battle, but you haven't won the war.' Okay, but it gives them a bit of an advantage, surely?
On the bottom of tins* 'Do not turn upside down.' Thanks, thanks a lot.
'Up a creek without a paddle.' What does a paddle have anything to do with it?!
Instructions for tents* 'Slot B pole into A pole.' I would pay anyone a ridiculous amount of money to put 'Slot B pole in A-hole.' Because life would then be complete.
11pm on a night and the phone rings* 'Who's this calling at this time of night?' Well, answer it and you might possibly find out.
Standing in an hour long queue and finally getting to the front* 'Hello, can I help you?' No, I just figure I'd stand in a queue because I have no life.
'Holy mother of God!' I thought God was just 'there'...I didn't realise he had a mother...
'Holy shit.' You have a holy poo? Huh...
'Piss off.' Huh? You are basically telling me to 'urinate off' the same with 'fuck off'. You want me to 'sex off'? Fine...I might just do that.
"Please understand. We don't want no trouble. We just want the right to be different. That's all." - Pulp.
I love poetry, and I love this poem, especially the second to last line, I felt like all of my Christmas's had come at once when I read that bit omg Jesus Christ it's perfect. Who writes like that?
Cold Knap Lake, by Gillian Clarke:
pull a drowned child from the lake.
Blue-lipped and dressed in water's long green silk
she lay for dead.
a heroine, her red head bowed,
her wartime cotton frock soaked,
my mother gave a stranger's child her breath.
The crowd stood silent,
drawn by the dread of it.
and rosy in my mother's hands.
My father took her home to a poor house
and watched her thrashed for almost drowning.
Or is that troubled surface something else
shadowy under the dipped fingers of willows
where satiny mud blooms in cloudiness
after the treading, heavy webs of swans
as their wings beat and whistle on the air?
in that lake with the poor man's daughter."
"You hate your pulse because it still thinks you're alive, and everything's wrong." - Nate Ruess, fun.
We live in a modern society. Husbands and wives don't
"Awful sweet, to be a little butterfly. Just wingin' over things, and nothing deep inside." - Moritz Stiefel, Spring Awakening.
Ships I sail:
Glee - Rachel/Quinn. Santana/Brittany. Kurt/Blaine. Santana/Rachel. Santana/Quinn. Sam/Mercedes. Mike/Tina. Holly/Will. Noah/Rachel. Noah/Quinn. Jesse/Rachel. Kurt/Sam.
Harry Potter - Draco/Hermione. Luna/Dean. Ron/Hermione. Snape/Lily. Lupin/Tonks. Cedric/Cho. Harry/Cho. Hermione/Krum. Ron/Lavender (Purely for the larfs, you know).
Big Bang Theory - Penny/Sheldon. Raj/Howard.
Ships I sink:
Glee - Finn/Rachel. Finn/Quinn. Sam/Quinn. Santana/Karofsky. Kurt/Karofsky. Brittany/Artie. Artie/Tina. Noah/Santana. Will/Emma. Noah/Lauren (I love them both seperately, but when they're together Puck isn't badass and this upsets me)
Harry Potter - Harry/Ginny. Harry/Hermione. Harry/Luna. Draco/Pansy. Lily/James. (I mean, without the two of them there would be no Harry Potter. But still, no me gusta.)
Big Bang Theory - Leonard/Penny. Howard/Any female (He just gets creepy and it's weird)
"I’m just sick of ego, ego, ego. My own and everybody else’s. I’m sick of everybody that wants to get somewhere, do something distinguished and all, be somebody interesting. It’s disgusting." - JD Salinger, Franny and Zooey.
*Insert number here* facts about myself:
1) Hurt me, my friends, my family. I will hurt you just as badly.
2) I hate pigs. Not the animal. But people who just do not care about anyone else if it has nothing to do with them. Grow the fuck up and realise there are more important things in the world than yourself.
3) Telling me you are into a band/film/musical/song/programme/celebrity I like is the key to my heart.
4) My favourite t-shirt is one with Kurt Cobain's suicide note on the back of it.
5) I have a thing for dorks/geeks/awkward people. I don't know why, they're just really adorable.
6) I want a Rachel Berry-type sweater. With a reindeer on the front of it.
7) I hate coffee. Tea? I love tea. Coffee? Ew, no. Just no.
8) It bugs me when you leave my room and don't close the door. I also won't get up and close it myself, I will yell and shout of you to come and close it behind you. I don't want to sound like my grandmother here, but seriously? Were you born in a barn?
9) I could live in my room. It's got everything I need. Laptop, music, nail varnish and a TV. One of the best quotes to describe me is something my brother said once: "You never come downstairs unless it's to eat or to complain." - Me in a nutshell.
10) Draco Malfoy holds my heart. Don't you dare tell me he is not real, or I will want to rip your head off. He is real. He's my bb.
11) I'm terrified of clowns. Really, really scared of them. But, the upside to this phobia is that me and Johnny Depp have the same reasons for not liking them: "There's something about the painted face and the fake smile. There seems to be a darkness lurking."
12) I belong to the Slytherin House. Although a lot of people tell me I could be Gryffindor, but I refuse to accept it.
12) I write down most of my feelings in poems, stories or lyrics. Sometimes I will write one word on my wrist to describe how I am feeling that day, especially in biology because that is when I am ridiculously bored. Most of the time the word tends to be 'waiting'. Which I have been told by several people is really sad.
13) I will give people with no manners the biggest glare ever. Saying 'please' 'thank you' 'you're welcome' 'sorry' 'excuse me' and holding the door open for the people behind you is not difficult. Just do it, for the love of all that is Holy.
14) I hate three words: Faggot, nigger and c*t. They're all vile, I've never even said the last one. Only ever say them if you want me to punch you.
15) I complain a hell of a lot. As you can see from the above
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" - Lewis Carrol.
My 'to do list':
1) To get a group of friends together in a shopping centre and get them to sing and dance along to Barbra Steisand (the 'ooh ooh ooh oooh' one, not her actual songs) very loudly like in Glee.
2) To marry Jennifer Lawrence.
3) To commit bigamy and marry Jonathon Groff.
4) To find out the location of the mystery tree that creates a scary hand/claw-like shadow on my curtains from outside my house.
5) To go and see Pulp live before they split up. Cause Jarvis Cocker is in his 40's now, which could mean they won't be together for the much longer!
6) To learn how to play Free Fallin' on the guitar, but the John Mayer version not Tom Petty.
7) To see American Idiot when it comes to London.
8) To get a life and stop making to do lists.
"Pretending to be someone you're not is just a waste of the person you are." - Kurt Cobain.
So yes, that's me, it was nice to meet you. If I'm the cause of your corrupted mind, I'm sorry but I really can't seem to help myself sometimes. I think I have some kind of chemical imbalance, I'm not sure. But feel free to message me whenever you want. I promise I'll reply (but only if I think you're interesting enough (I kid, I kid!)) and I'll try not to come off creepy and mentally disturbed, but I can't promise anything.
Unsafe External Link