Hello my darlings, welcome to hell.
My name is Sarah, and I am really too lazy to fill my profile out, but I will, because there is nothing else to do
Weight: Skinny enough to say I wont need a diet any time soon.
Hair: Short and pixie-cut, dark brown.
Likes: Anime, (fem)slash, lava lamps, women, web comics, Pirates, movies based on classic novels, the Sex Pistols, and laughter
Pet Peeves: When people clap to sound of someone singing. Pisses me off. Raw fabric touching my bare skin, cotton is okay, but like bare couches? Gross. When someone is really arrogant and can't back it up. When people are so stubborn that they can't see any other opinion. When people don't laugh and smile.
Yeah, that ought-ta be good enough. If it isn't, don't be such a wanker -.-
Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the English language today is the word "fuck." Out of all the English words that begin with the letter "F", fuck is the only word that is referred to as the "F" word. It's the one magical word that just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love.
Fuck, as most words in the English language, is derived from German, the word 'flicken' which means "to strike." In English, fuck falls into many grammatical categories. As a transital verb for instance, "John fucked Shirley." As an intransitive verb, "Shirley fucks."
Its meaning's not always sexual, it can be used as an adjective such as "John's doing all the fucking work." As part of an adverb, "Shirley talks too fucking much." As an adverb enhancing an adjective, "Shirley is fucking beautiful." As a noun, "I don't give a fuck." As part of a word, "Abso-fucking-lutely" or "In-fucking-credible." And, as almost every word in a sentence, "Fuck the fucking fuckers."
As you must realize, there aren't too many words with the versatility of "fuck", as in these examples describing situations such as:
Fraud: "I got fucked at the used car lot."
Dismay: "Aw fuck it."
Trouble: "I guess I'm really fucked now."
Aggression: "Don't fuck with me buddy."
Difficulty: "I don't understand this fucking question!"
Inquiry: "Who the fuck was that?"
Dissatisfaction: "I don't like what the fuck is going on here."
In Confidence: "He's a fuck off."
Dismissal: "Why don't you go outside and play 'hide and go fuck yourself?'"
I'm sure you can think of many more examples. With all of these multi-purpose applications, how can anyone be offended when you use the word? We say, use this unique, flexible word more often in your daily speech. It will identify the quality of your character immediately.
Say it loudly and proudly, "Fuck you!"
Favorite Quotes From Fanfictions:
1. "I don't know, Sasuke," Naruto said slowly. "I seem to recall you losing to a man who was legally blind, literally drowning in his own blood, AND trying to let you win."
Sasuke glared at him. "I so won that fight."
"Yeah, if by 'win' you mean 'your opponent died right as he had you cornered'," Naruto scoffed. "He's lucky he did, too, or else he would have had some explaining to do." (It's For a Good Cause, I Swear!)
2. "Yeah, you're a perfect, genetic freak of nature." Sasuke muttered before sniffing the cup with deep suspicion. "What's in it?"
"The bitter tears of widows and war orphans- how the hell should I know? Just drink it." (Torrid- Slash)
3. "Oh, by Agni!" Zuko exclaimed after a moment, scandalized. "The monks had fertility festivals?"
"More like 'release the tension' festivals." Aang said. (A Matter of Honor)
4. He was being robbed. He was hung-over and heartbroken and he was being robbed. The thieves didn't even have the decency to be quiet about it either (Role Play- Slash)
5. "I shall kill him for you." Gaara had later stated, as he attempted to down one of Naruto's instant ramen meals.
"The dark-haired one. I shall kill him for you. He is your friend, so it will be fairly clean. I will wait until he sleeps, fill his airways with wet sand, and watch him struggle for breath. When he awakes, I will then cut…"
"Whoa! You can't kill Sasuke!" Naruto flailed about, almost poking out an eye with a chopstick.
"There is no need for concern." Gaara continued tonelessly. "I have diplomatic immunity."
"Oh… well… I guess that's different then." Naruto slurped his noodles, as he appeared to mull things over. "What am I doing?! I don't want you to kill him!" (Role Play- Slash)
6. "I…Wait," John turned in his seat as she paused at the door they'd just come through. "Did…did everything work out all right? I mean is your husband-"
"Dead as a doornail," she cheeped happily with a nod, then turned and left. (One Fixed Point in a Changing Age-Slash)
7. “John, I must warn you. I won’t make a good boyfriend or partner or whatever it is we are to each other, soulmate or not. I’ll be cold and forgetful and rude and I’ll never cook and I might accidentally poison you and-" (With Your Crooked Heart-Slash Archive of our own)
8. "You – you're just lying there all…come hither, and…with those jeans," Josh spits. "And you're all sad and quiet and then all…" Josh makes a weird sputtery noise, waving his arms around in front of his face. "…and now you're all 'your bedroom! Your fiancé!' These are unfair mixed signals, sir!" (Hey, Brother- Slash, Archive of Our Own)
9. "Oh, Merlin," Morgana called from her place by the fire. "While you're up—"
"Get it yourself, she-devil," Merlin all but snarled. He was too stressed out to be afraid of her.
Unsafe External Link