Hey person who somehow stumbled across my profile!
I'm a blonde-ish, pale-ish, girlish, slash lover.
Likes- food, music, books, sarcastic t-shirts, American Eagle jeans, pillow pets, fans, traveling, blankets, tigers, the dark, lotion, indoor plumbing...
Dislikes- oranges, idiots, rompers, homophobes, Twilight, overly girly ukes, wet hair, Aeropostale, sexism, hypocrisy, dead grass, sweat, Snarry, microfleece...
Why can't I own a Canadian?
Wednesday, 30 June 2010 at 11:27
In her radio show, Dr Laura Schlesinger said that, as an observant
The following response is an open letter to Dr. Laura, written by a US man,
Dear Dr. Laura:
Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I
I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a
5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an
7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair
9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two
Your adoring fan.
James M. Kauffman, Ed.D. Professor Emeritus,
PS (It would be a damn shame if we couldn't own a
"Christianity : The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree. Makes perfect sense." -Christopher Hitchens
As Jane and Erik talked to the tow truck driver, Loki accosted Darcy. "This town we are going to tomorrow," he said. "There will I find this Evanescence?" He held up her iPod, the front screen displaying Evanescence: Bring Me to Life. "For they alone speak to the pain in my soul."
-The Thousandth Man (Ch. 2), by transemacabre
It was with Draco still standing, slack-jawed in the side room just off of Professor Snape's quarters that the Potions Master and the Malfoy patriarch stumbled upon the young blonde. Seeing his father unsteady on his feet—and remembering just where Harry had originally been coming from—the boy swallowed and diplomatically asked, "Father? What etiquette do the family books suggest when groveling?"
Lucius Malfoy's answer was filled with the dignity allotted to those few who held to the traditions of the pureblooded society, the scions of the wizarding world—the families who remembered from whence their people came. "Malfoys send gifts. Many expensive gifts."
-Paradise Lost (Ch. 14), by Neko-Chan -Silvered-Tongue