Author has written 3 stories for Soul Eater, Chrome Shelled Regios, and Naruto.
Alright so I'm Megan, although I go by Lokiva online, feel free to shorten that to Loki if you'd like.
Please note that I have a life and various times of writer's block and depression/stress that keep me from updating my stories. I do not mean to start a story and then just leave it without updating it, but I may tend to do such things every now and then.
Terms I tend to use...
-CSR : Chrome Shelled Regios (namely the anime)
Current Fanfics (in order of importance to me)
1) Nothing's as it should be - Naruto fanfic. ...Restarting when I get the plot holes all figured out... Will be based mainly around Namikaze Nariko (Naruto's eldest sister), but slightly around Uzumaki Kasumi (Nariko's twin, Naruto's older sister) NariIta KasuIru NaruHina amongst various others...
2) A new generation, an old enemy - CSR fanfic, currently on hold...
3) Blind and Beautiful - Soul Eater fanfic, currently on hold...
Top Ten Favorite Naruto Characters...
1) Uzumaki Naruto (although I partially consider him Namikaze Naruto...) - #1 because of the way he's developed as a character. At the beginning of the series I did not think much of him, actually having a hard time staying with the series, but as it progressed towards Shippuden I enjoyed the amount of maturity that he eventually gained. Sure he is still immature, but he is getting closer to actually being a character that I could imagine being 'Hokage'
2) Namikaze Minato - Simply for the reason that he is freakin' amazing. He is a Fuuinjutsu master (I love the idea of Fuuinjutsu) and he saved Konoha, and he was Naruto's dad, and he's cute... *rambles on* Anyhow, I can just see him as being a bubbly character who is slightly shy around girls, happy-go-lucky most of time, serious in battles, and a strong character. I also cannot see him as perverted even though his sensei and student were... (I can slightly see Kushina being perverted though... ;)
3) Hatake Kakashi - I love me my lazy silver-haired jounin! Sure he's made a few mistakes in the past, but that adds to his semi-realistic qualities. He is mysterious, and funny, and perverted. At first I thought he was a joke with the way his one visible eye seemed to droop all the time, but the more I saw him appear in the manga, the more I liked him.
4) Kurama / Kyuubi - Who could not love this fluffy character? *cricket cricket* O-kay... I guess quite a few people... Anyhow, I like him because he changes. Sure he started out as a bastard that even I growled at, but he eventually started to grow pretty soft. I'm glad that we finally found out his name, because Kurama is a nice strong name that fits him.
5) Jiraiya - He's crazy, and that's why I like him, plain and simple. No, really, that's the main reason behind my madness for throwing him on this list. He goofs off most of the time, is a crazed pervert, and yet is freakin' strong... x_x Is there any better combination? (Other than Minato's...)
6) Hyuuga Hinata - She starts out shy, and kind of annoying at first, but eventually she turns into this rock solid ninja who amazes me in Shippuden. Which is why NaruHina is one of my most supported pairings.
7) Gaara - I love me meh Kazekage! At first I didn't know what to think about him, but after his battle with Naruto? Oh geez, I totally fell in love with this character. And, before Shippuden came out, he was actually #1 on this list. He is young, powerful, and just amazing.
8) Nara Shikamaru - O_O Smart person alert!!! Yes, he is on this list mainly because he is super intelligent. I love how he can be so lazy and still be so intelligent. He is a great strategist, and I also enjoy the emotional side that comes out after Asuma dies. He's a great character.
9) Temari - She started off bad-ass, and stayed that way. She was a strong female character, one of the first true ones that this series started off with, and I absolutely adored her style. I also love how her and Shika's fight turned out, and could totally see her and Shika hooking up.
10) Tenten - The weapon's mistress of the series. She had a lot of potential in the beginning of the series, as a strong female character, and she's progressed from there. I totally see this 'youthful flower' eventually hooking up with Neji.
Favorite Naruto Pairings
1) NaruHina - I cannot see Naruto with any other character, and while I can slightly see KibaHina, it just doesn't work as well. I see Kiba as too much of a player for it to work out... Although recently I've been able to see some different pairings in fanfiction, I simply cannot see it happening in cannon.
2) NejiTen - These two are teammates who are made for each other. What might have started out as simple sparring partners should eventually progress into something more.
3) ShikaTem - Another case of two who are perfect for each other. Shika might call Temari 'troublesome' but I have a feeling that this relationship would work out perfectly anyway.
4) JirTsu - If only Jiraiya hadn't died on me, this pairing would have worked out perfectly... of course, with the way the series is going, Tsunade might be going to join the toad sage soon enough... making way for an entirely new set of sannin...
5) KakaAnko / IruAnko - Meh, I could partially see these pairings work out, but I'm not too sold on them...
6) AsuKur - They were so cute together! Ah I loved this pairing, too bad Asuma had to die twice before it was perfected... x_x;
1.Your real name: Megan / Eryn Michaels (alias)
YOUR GUY SIDE
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
Total: 7 (quite sad seeing as I am a girl and not a guy... x_x;)
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Awesomesauce IT Ouran Community|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Ouran High School Host Club|