Author has written 6 stories for Naruto.
Name: Sasya Futare is(obviously) not my real name. But you don't need to know my real name
Age: 10-15 years
DOB: 11 June 199?
Horoscope: Gemini Sun, Taurus Moon and Capricorn Rising
Hobby: Reading, surfin d Net n SHOPPING(if that even is a hobby)!!!!
Hates: EXAMS, HOMEWORK, SCHOOL, LEARNING THINGS I ALREADY KNOW AND SOOOO MUCH MORE
Loves: SHOPPING, TAKING PICS, MUSIC, GOING OUT WITH FRENZ AND SOOOO MUCH MORE^.^
Dream car: Ferrari California, Buggati Veyron, Audi TT, Audi R8, BMW 650i Convertible etc etc. What a pity I can't afford most of those babies =P
Fave type of clothing: JEANS!!! I also love tees, long tees, jackets, shoes and messenger bags but jeans is my No. 1!!!
Fave brands: Juicy Couture, Esprit, Lesportsac, Guess and many more!!!
I'm Malaysian and damn proud to be one!!! I am very sorry if I make any mistakes on the American schooling...eeerrrr...ways. I'm not American. My mother toungue would have to be...MANGLISH!!! A mixture of English and Malay and Mandarin. So what if I add -lah at the end of every sentence and say 'gostan' instead of 'go astern'? I DON'T CARE!!! To me, that's what makes Manglish interesting.
GO MANGLISH!!! XP
Just to make things clear, I'll only be writing stories for Naruto for the time being soooooo...
:~:The Best Party Ever:~:
- 2nd chappie is OUT!!! Finally!
- I'm currently writing the 3rd chappie!!!
- SOOOO SOOORRREEEEEEE FOR NAWT UPDATING!!!!!!I've been totally busy and slightly on a writer's block but I'll try my best to write as fast as possible, kay?
- My new ficcy!!!!!
- Currently writing the sixth chap. I'm just starting so be patient!
- I'm gonna pause TBPE to focus on this for a while. Sorry to dissapoint...
Summary: Sakura just moved to Konoha, a city in US famous for its beautiful beaches, many shopping sites and the well-known people living there, from Miami, a place which holds many painful memories. Memories of her father's death, memories of her near-death experience and memories of the boy who took her heart and crushed it. But Sakura is determined to start fresh in Konoha. She makes new friends, makes new enemies and perhaps found someone who can help mend her broken heart.
Pairings: Sasusaku!!! Maybe a bit of SakuOC but that's just in flashbacks and stuff.Others include Naruhina, Nejiten, Shikatema
Here's an excerpt from the first chapter:-
Sakura turned to look at the photo in front of the table. It was a picture of herself and a silver haired teenage boy.
In the picture, her mid back length hair was in a simple high ponytail and her black halter top could be seen. Meanwhile, black highlights have been temporarily added to the boy’s spiky silver hair and he was wearing a white Abercrombie polo shirt. One of the boy’s arms was around her shoulders and they were both smiling brightly at the camera.
Sakura picked up the photo and stared, slightly glaring at the boy in it.
And I’ll forget you and forever hate you for what you did to me. I’ll show you I can live without you and I’ll find someone else. Someone better and someone who actually loves me. You’ll see.
- Do you like what you see??? Hope you do. I'm really excited to write this fic.
- Sorry if the summary sucked. Maybe some of you thought that the boy I was refering to in the sum was Sasuke or something but no...it's an OC.
- Honestly, this came out unexpectedly. I was Google Imaging...things that are coming out in Chappie 5 of FH and somehow ended up searching for Thomas Sabo.
- I was listening to Unwritten at the time so I decided to add it in the story. Has nothing to do with the plot though.
- Oneshots are really fun to write. In fact, I have a few unfinished ones saved on my laptop.
:~:Hangin With My Bestie:~:
- Can't say it's my best but whatever.
- Popped out of nowhere.
- Different from the original. I never intended for the guys to show up. Sasusaku was never actually in it either. But since I love it so, I had to add it.
I might update a little late for reasons that shall not be named. Oh what the heck! I'm getting a little offtrack here. My mind's thinking about other fic ideas. I salute those who can keep their mind focused on one thing without sidetracking. But anyway, I'll try my best not to get caught up. 6th chap of Forgetting Him is under construction. Quite far from completion though. Be patient!
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will ignore this
10 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GIRL
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horoscopes
6. Girls with guy first names like Taylor sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5. Our friends don't say "hi" by punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing