Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Warriors.
First thing you need to know about me: I love Harry Potter. Anything else is inconsequential, but here it is anyways. (skip to the big empty space to find my story info)
Name- Adrian, but you can call me just about whatever you want.
Nicknames- Ar, Spirit, The Evil Psycho Robot From Hell On Crack With New and Improved Teleportation Powers Mach 6 (try saying THAT 10 times fast), A, SF, John, Orlando.
DOB- February 18
Age- Somewhere between 15 and 20 :)
Birth place- Santa Monica
Current Location- Redondo Beach, California
Eye Color- Hazel
Hair Color- Dark brown
Fears- Heights, spiders, the monsters that hide in the dark in stairwells
Favorite Food- Anything that tastes good. (Pizza, Ramen, Bacon and BBQ Teriyaki Chicken. I also really like Tacos)
Favorite Drink- Dr. Pepper and root beer
Goals you'd like to achieve this year- I'd like to graduate with all A's (although a C is acceptable in Spanish) and I'd like to get a good part-time job. Possibly full-time next summer.
Favorite Color- Green (dartmouth green, british racing green and electric green), purple, blue (cougar blue, navy blue, saphire), black and red (venetian red)
Do you work anywhere, if so where- ATM, I'm working for my half-sister's father, at his carpentry shop
Your relationship status- In a happy relationship
Favorite Place- The beach and the forest
I’m a writer, actor, devoted friend and animal lover from Redondo California. I signed up for FanFiction because I want to become better at following through with my stories, and I hope the FF community will help me do that.
The things I love most in life are my friends, my books, acting, animals and animating. I’ve been actign for 3 years now, but I used to have smaller roles in my sister's plays when I was little. Both acting and reading help me escape from life, and keep me entertained at the same time.
On week days you’ll usually find me pretending to pay attention in school until 4, and then hanging out with my friends until late. On the weekends I'm usually either with my girlfriend, or rushing to finish schoolwork for the upcoming week.
My idea of the perfect day would start with Going to sleep early the night before. I'd wake up and NOT feel sick to my stomach for once. I'd jog a mile or three depending on how long before my mom gets tired. I'd get home and hopefully have my dad stop by to take me to breakfast, but if not then actually have something I want to eat in the house, and then go spend pretty much the entire day with my girlfriend and/or my close friends. I'd get home after dark and spend the rest of the night writing without writers block, playing video games and texting.
The kinds of people I enjoy the most are ones who are confident and energetic. Confidence is important to me because I think people need to live their life to the fullest, and that means NOT feeling sorry for themselves every other minute. Your looks shouldn't affect you to the point where you can't do anything unless you think you look perfect. If someone likes how you look accept it and move on, if not, ignore them. Energetic-ness is important because I'm pretty fast paced when it comes to just about anything I do (except running...) and my friends need to be able to keep up with me. I can't stand people who are lazy, or expect others to do work for them
My dreams for the future are to become a published author, and have a career as either an actor and then a teacher after I'm done, or as a K-9 officer on a police force. So what am I doing to achieve those dreams? Well, I'm doing my best to hone my writing an acting abilities at a young age, and I'm really kicking myself into gear when it comes to school so that I can get a good degree and go on to do what I want with my life.
The Lupin Legacy is currently on hiatus, as is my untitled warrior series. I hit severe writers block with my Lupin Story (and I got so far didn't I? /Sarcasm) and I lost all my notes for my warriors series... Although I still have the basic plan for both, neither is really coming along.
Although I don't have much new content on here very often... Here's some terms it's good to know if you're just starting out with FanFiction
1. Canon- From the book. This is known fact canon is what the ORIGINAL author wrote. EX- Ron+Hermione, Harry+Ginny etc
2. Non-canon- When it is not from the book.
3. Slash- Guy with guy stories. (Example: Draco/Harry ~gag~)
4. Femeslash- Girl with girl stories. (Example: Hermione/Narcissa. Where do people come up with these things?)
5. Smut- M stuff.
6. Lemon- Really M stuff. Even worse than smut.
7. Flames- Mean reviews. When you trash a fic. unfortunately i feel compelled to point out any little mistake an author makes so my reviews are usually at least part flame D':
8. OC- Original Character. When you make up your own character.
9. OOC- Out Of Character- When a canon character is not accurate. (Example: When Draco runs around singing "Nobody's Perfect" and hands out unicorn stickers to first graders.)
10. AU- Alternate Universe- When the story is set in a different universe then that the author has created.
11. Fluff- Sweet romantic moments. No action/adventure or anything. OK for 1 or 2 chapters but too much is too much!
12. OTP- (I heard this from youreconfusingme) Apparently, this means One True Pairing. I assume this means that it's the one pairing you enjoy and stand by. (This is not to be confused with OoTP, which means Order of the Phoenix. ;)
13. Ship- A pairing/couple. Comes from relationship. Heh heh. ~Nudges you~ Get it? Get it?
14. One-shot; Two-shot; Three-shot- One chapter, two chapters, three chapters.
15. Songfic- A fic including, or based upon, a song.
16. Mary Sues- A character (usually OC) that is favored by the author and pretty much perfect in every way.
17. A/N- Author's Note. Self- explanatory. I think i too will go way overboard with A/N's
18. AH- All Human. All characters are human. This is not commonly seen. (PSH...)
19. POV- Point of View.
20. R&R- Read and review!
21. Lime- Like Lemon, but not as bad.
22. Drabble- A fic that is from 50-500 words in length, although some people believe they're meant to be exactly 100 words.
Harry Potter 10 Commandments
1. I am the best book out there, you shall have no better ones than I.
2. You shall not take Harry Potter's name in vain.
3. Remember to keep release dates calendared.
4. Honor the wizards for gracing you with their presence.
5. You shall not kill squibs or muggle-borns.
6. You shall not love both Harry and Draco equally. (Even if you know you love Draco more.)
7. You shall not steal Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows from fellow fans to see how they will react when they can't read the end.
8. You shall not lie, for Dumbledore will know that you did anyways. (Curse that Veritaserum!)
9. You shall not covet Hermione. (After all, she belongs with Draco XD )
10. You shall not covet Harry's Firebolt, or his Invisibility Cloak. (DRAT!)
My profile image was not created by me. I found it on DeviantArt, but I don't know who actually made it. Credit where credit is deserved.
Unsafe External Link