Poll: What animated movie are you most looking forward to this year? Vote Now!
Author has written 89 stories for Lilo & Stitch, Penguins of Madagascar, T.U.F.F. Puppy, Kung Fu Panda, Cars, Monsters Inc., A Monster in Paris/Un monstre à Paris, James and the Giant Peach, Phantom of the Opera, Toy Story, WALL-E, Finding Nemo, Prep & Landing, DarkWing Duck, Ratatouille, Gnomeo & Juliet, Transformers/Beast Wars, Dr. Seuss series, Hugo, Pirates! Band of Misfits, Madagascar, Gravity Falls, Ice Age, Ninja Turtles, Wreck-It Ralph, Rise of the Guardians, G. I. Joe, Megamind, and Up.
Find me on deviantART
Find me on tumblr
-The only thing to fear is fear itself...and spiders
-Life is more fun when lived at random!
-America succeeds when bad ideas fail
-When life gives you Lemons, throw them back and say,"I wanted Finn McMissile!"
-The only way to make your PC go faster, is to throw it out the window
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
You are a writer IF...
-If you talk to yourself. (Alll the time... *Shakes head sadly*)
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Chip the Wolf should just go to the freaking supermarket and buy his own cookie crisp instead of trying to steal someone else's, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have an unhealthy obsession with anything (Mainly a cartoon; foods are fine) Then copy and paste this onto your profile.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with everthing Disney, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, ihatejacob1, Blondejoke101 MyBFCanSparkle, Rockyrocks919, Mighty ANT
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours?
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually. (hehe... i do that...)
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
Things to Think About
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
What's the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver?
The golfer goes (Whack) "Dang!" The skydiver goes, "Dang!" (Whack)
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
Why do our noses run and our feet smell?
Why don't we ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why dosen't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why do doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is the man that invests all your money called a broker?
Why can't they make the plane out of the same substance that indestructible little black box is?
Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
So what's the speed of dark?
Should women put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
EMO= Extravagantly Made Origami
If the sky is the limit then what is space, over the limit?
Why is it called a TV set if you only get one?
Random Things From Other Profiles
The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.
Love your enemies! It really pisses them off!
Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot.
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
I did what they said and chose the road less traveled...Now where the heck am I?
Don’t knock on Death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving isn't for you.
When life gives you lemons,make apple juice, then laugh while people try to figure out how the hell you did it.
It doesn't matter whether the glass is half empty or half full,just drink it and get it over with.
WARNING:Do NOT follow in my footsteps...I walk into walls and off the occasional cliff.
I'm not afraid of Death.What's he gonna do, kill me?
It's always in the last place you look...of course it is! WHY would I keep looking AFTER I found it?
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Parents spend the first parts of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
When women are depressed, they either eat or go shopping. When men are depressed, they invade another country.
The surest sign of intelligent life out there is that none of them has never tried contacting us.
The computer beat me once at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you say it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Wierd is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you are obsessed with something childish for your age, copy this into your profile..
If there are times where you DO annoy people just for the heck of it, copy and paste this into/onto/in your profile/bio.
If you spend at least 3 hours a day looking at fanfictions...writing fanfictions...or looking at others profiles then copy and paste this on your profile!
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
37 Things To Do In An Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get, like, two reviews, copy this into your profile. (I jump up and down like a little girl! XD)
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch went under, copy and paste this on your profile if you'd be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If you like cartoons, video games, and animated movies even though people say you're too old for them and you don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like films with talking animals, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you work on your stories/artwork while sitting in the front row of your classes, copy and paste this into your signature/profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that needs to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you honestly don't give a flying flip what anyone in any clique thinks about you, copy this onto your profile.
If you ever wished that you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think Jacob takes off his shirt way too much in New Moon copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're a bad athlete and proud of it copy and paste this to your profile.
What if the world ended in 2012? (lies!)
What if I gain 10 pounds before next year?
What if I find out I'm allergic to bees?
What if I died with my best friend?
What if I found out I'm really an alien?
What if I get cancer?
What if my house catches fire?
What if my pet gets taken to the pound?
What if Invader Zim gets taken off the air for good?
What if my computer breaks?
What if I run out of peanut butter?
What if I get food poisoning?
What if I lose my bff due to some stupid fight?
What if my TV dies out?
What if I don't win the lottery next Tuesday?
what if the moon crashes into the earth in the next 5 minutes?
What if I fall off a cliff?
What if my internet stopped working right now and I had to start this list ALL OVER AGAIN?
Unsafe External Link