Author has written 4 stories for Twilight, Ouran High School Host Club, and Naruto.
I'm a sophmore in high school
I like music, reading, writing, drawing, movies, etc.
I am now in love with cross dressing, and you can tell by stories I write!
A few random facts about me,
I HATE twilight but love the wolf pack (weird right?)my cousin and little sister are in love with Seth Clearwater
I found I almost always like OC's with the main character
The most trouble I got in was when I beat some kid up in 5th grade
I wish I could play the piano
I LOVE dancing in the rain
I hate when it's really hot outside
I can't wait till' summer
I LOVE scary movies (scream, the puppet master, the thing...)
Find the guy that calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who'll lay under the stars for hours and listen to your heart beat.
Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy that kisses your forhead,
who keeps your picture in his wallet,
who wants to show you off to the world even when your in sweatpants,
who holds your handin front of all his freinds,
who thinks your beautiful without makeup,
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I hang out with GAYS, so I must be gay too.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a stereotype.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy.
I like READING, so I MUST be a loner.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Aspirin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado (damn now what?)
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regular soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. On a Sears hair-dryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children."
29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity.
I saw mommy cry again,
she was black & blue,
I saw daddy standing there
kicking her with his boots
daddy must've saw me
he looked really mad
he grabbed me by the hair
and yanked me off the bed.
I heard mommy yelling
yelling to let me go
but daddy just stared at her
then punched her in the nose
he threw me & I cried
daddy just laughed
then kicked me in the sides
why does daddy hate me?
Am I really that bad?
"Daddy I'm sorry!" I cried
but he laughed at me while kicking my sides
finally the beating stopped, he's passed out
please help me find a way out
(copy & paste to your profile if you believe beating a child is wrong)