Author has written 15 stories for Mario, Legend of Zelda, Xenoblade Chronicles, Super Smash Brothers, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Ed, Edd n Eddy.
Important (7-12-2016): Two new sections have been added on this profile.
What Am I Doing Now?
The Collectopaedia - Satorl Marsh arc (78-100/300) [Planning stages]
Age and gender: Young male adult
On a (1 Year) Journey to Become a Better Fanfiction Writer
For a long time, during Eternal Destiny's production, I felt like my skills had diminished slightly. When I first created this profile, my skill level was reading and learning the early fanfictions (2010 and earlier) and having subpar high school writing. Recently, I’ve been reading some good fanfictions, and I wish I can implement these good writing into my own. It made me realize that I started my first story, Paper Mario Eds, too soon.
I do thank everyone for the generous reviews and encouragements over the years, but I've thought about this long and hard, especially about the Project Crossover Books series. I've decided that I will be on a long hiatus, probably a year. The only special exception of updates will be The Collectopaedia because those have mini chapters in 300 chapters, even though it's not part of the PCB series. As for my journey, here are my reasons and solutions:
1. Subpar Writing Skills and as a Fanfiction Author. This is perhaps my biggest reason. For those unaware, Paper Mario Eds and Eternal Destiny had been rewritten up to my current level. You would not believe how many silly and/or oblivious mistakes I did in those times. What I plan to do is go back to the basics and work my up to advanced levels, so it's like relearning in class. With the endless information on the internet, I do hope that what I learn will show in Heart of the Pikmin.
There is also when it comes to being a Fanfiction author. One biggest issue is not leaving reviews because I was very hesitant on how to write a proper review. There is a link where I can learn how to review down below.
2. Basic and Plain Ed, Edd n Eddy's profiles. I still feel like the way I portray these characters are just the tip of their personality. Yes, technically all characters on this site are “out-of-character,” but I do not think I dug deep and analyze them thoroughly. I've decided to rewatch the entire EenE to learn their personality, their unique quotes, etc. As of this post, I already watched the first 33 episodes. By doing this, it would truly feel like how the Eds would react in the situations I put in. To make it better, it's not just the Eds, but the other Cul-de-Sac kids and the show itself.
3. Personal Life Issues. I'm not comfortable talking some of my personal issues. No need to worry; they're not serious. I just want them to be resolved so that I have less things to worry about.
4. Smash 4 Competitive Player. In Oct 2014, I became addicted to the game, which pushed away my fanfiction hobby quite a lot. To your surprise, I'm actually going to retire temporarily in order to focus my fanfiction hobby and my personal life issues.
My Official Accounts:
While surfing on the internet, I noticed a bunch of "TrueSapphire"s in some form. To avoid confusion, here are my other accounts (excluding dead accounts). Any other accounts, in some form, not listed below may not be me.
The TrueSapphire Discord Group
Note: If for whatever reason that this is not acceptable to do on this site, PM me with logical reason(s), and I will change this section and find an alternative way.
Discord is basically the better version of Skype with online live chats and voice channels. It's meant for gamers, but it looks like it can be used for other topics. If you are unfamiliar with Discord, I highly suggest you read it, so use your browser's search engine and type the word "Discord". It should lead you to the first result.
As a Smash 4 player, I use Discord daily, and I decide to test this in a Fanfiction site. I created a fan server of me and see this as a successor to be PCB forum. If you are interested in me and/or my fanfictions, I highly encourage you to join if you want to have group discussions. You or I can also be Beta Readers for my or your fanfiction. It would be great to get your opinion and advice for my Heart of the Pikmin. I'm still learning how to manage this group, so it will be in its early stages.
Rules (not finalized yet):
1. Do not spam in a short period of time.
How to Join:
1. Have a fanfiction account and a Discord account.
Instructions to join my Discord server:
1. Once you have proven you read the rules, I will reply back and send an invitation link to my server. However, due to how this site works with links, it will not show the full complete link. Just try your best to follow my instructions when I reply. For Discord invitation links, the link does expire after 24 hours of replying.
Project Crossover Books (PCB) - (Crossover novelizations with Ed, Edd, n Eddy)
Goals of Project Crossover Books:
1. Fill up the Ed, Edd n Eddy crossover stories where the authors' stories either discontinued or failed. This will take many long years.
Project Crossover Books' Forum (7-12-16: Now an obsolete forum to me. Check the TrueSapphire Discord Group above as its successor).
Project Crossover Books (PCB) Timeline:
Note: The following future stories below are confirmed (or most likely). As for the rest of the potential stories in the PCB forum, I pushed them away to reduce the workload.
1. Paper Mario Eds (Paper Mario) - (09/05/2010 to 09/07/2012)=[Has a Edfanon.wikia page]
Beta Readers: thefourthed
Resources For Aspiring Fanfic Writers (and Reviewers)
I consider myself an average writer. I'm not an amateur, but I'm not an expert. Below here are links to be a good fanfic writer. Anytime I feel lost, I review the links below. Even after being here on this site for years, I did learn some useful information.
Update (7-12-2016): Okay... So apparently, some links do not sent you to the right site. It just leads you back to this profile. I guess this site must have updated the links. Still, you can use your browser's search engine to find the links I wanted to direct. The rest of the links should lead you properly, usually another link on Fanfiction.net.
Avoiding Mistakes in Fanfiction Writing: A Beginner's Mistake by Valis2 (including the following: your REAL reason of being a fanfic writer, summary, staying in character, know writing rules, spell checker, beta readers, respecting canon, why "It's fanfiction, and I can do whatever I want" phrase is not good, the importance of researching characters, your unique fanfics, exposition, balance of descriptions, well-written OC, avoiding Mary Sues, point of views, and clear dialogues).
F.A.Q. Fanfiction and the Site's Rules by Critics United (including the following: solutions to stories in violations, image usage, glossary of fanfic terms, why certain stories are not allowed, why MA content is banned, list of useful links, etc).
How to Write Better Reviews by The Reviews Lounge (For writers and those who are reviewers only).
Accepting Critiques by The Reviews Lounge
Use Disclaimers?  (After researching this topic, I concluded there's no need from now on. From 2-2-15 onward, If you see my upcoming stories/chapters and noticed the disclaimers are absent, this is why.)
|Community:||Heart-to-Heart: Smash Edition|
|Focus:||Games Super Smash Brothers|