Author has written 5 stories for Legend of Zelda, and How to Train Your Dragon.
You probably aren't here to check me out or nothin'. Maybe to hit up some of my other stories? NAH! You just love meh that much dontcha?
Ahem. WELL if you're that curious... I guess I could provide you with something that may satiate your need ;)
Withheld. You may address me as Lynn. Get it? The L and the N in LNMHYLIAN? No...? Address me as such anyway.
Withheld. You may address me as girl or guy. Or both. Or other...
Withheld. I am however old enough to drive a car. Yup.
I'm a Synchronized Swimmer! I also draw (badly. Still fun though), write (meh-ishly. Also still fun!) and dancing (much worse than the first two! BUT I have NEVER cared for anyone's opinion on the matter!)
I'm also a teensy bit of a car nut. Not enough to where I can rattle off the letters and numbers that come after the type of car that makes it ever so slightly different from another of the same type. Just enough to where I know what drives and what don't! If I dare to say it... I may not obey the road laws 100% of the time, but I'm a driver of good quality.
Video games are another passion of mine. I love the entire process that goes into them! From story-boarding, to scripts and voice actors and art models and graphics! *giggle-snort* You will never see me judge a game unfairly! I will play it first before I make any move to love it or bash it.
Things I love!
Listing nerdy things first.
T.V shows include, My Little Pony: Friendship in Magic (ADDICTING! DON'T HATE!), NCIS, Covert Affairs (Auggie! If only you could see! Annie's so perfect for you!), Codename Kids Next Door, House, Transformers (G1, TFA, Cybertron (the one I grew up with), Prime (the one where Optimus still has his real voice *swoon*), and Bayverse (the plot lines were iffy, but you gotta admit. Even though Micheal Bay turned Sideswipe SILVER, Mirage RED and CHANGED his NAME, gave Wheeljack HAIR and another weird name, MESSED with Bumblebee's VOCAL PROCESSOR and finally, TURNED IRONHIDE BLACK THEN BRUTALLY MURDERED HIM, the Special Effects team did a really good job with animating such real looking Transformers! The only reason I went to see Dark of the Moon? To see movie magic at it's best. Also to see Optimus kinda loose his diplomacy and nearly flick Marian across N.E.S.T.'s base.))
Video Games include, Assassin's Creed (all of em'), Dead Space 1 &2 (I LOVE the plot line and characters. I HATE the fright...), a few Call of Duty games (I shall be honest...), Legend of Zelda (I've only played All of Twilight Princess, All of Skyward Sword (Beware the GUARDIANS! DX), part of Wind Waker and part of Ocarina of Time.)
Books include Warriors (first series only), Hunger Games series, City of bones series, Clockwork Angel series and ANY Tamora Pierce book.
I love rain, driving (in general. Car does not apply.), my glorious Ford Aerostar van, fish (All fish except sharks).
That surprised feeling when I look in the mirror after I've dyed my hair a new color and for a split second I don't recognize myself. It never fails to make me giggle!
Feeling beautiful every once in a while. Normally I don't care too much, but every girl deserves the chance to glow on any day of her choosing if that's what she wants! (I'm a strong advocate for supporting the beauty in women. Respect your Mamma and your sister. Life for them can be harder than you imagine!)
Things I HATE
The horror genre! I hate being afraid, especially when I know it's fake!
I hate people who brag, Disney (New Disney), the word Hainus (which I cannot even spell properly), spiders, blood, peas, chickens, crows (Ravens are ok for some reason) the live action Avatar: The Last Airbender Movie, someone forcibly moving me into a different place and being angry. Really, I hate it. Being angry only serves to make me even more angry... which makes me more angry.
10 Fun facts!
1) I had Two first names when I was born, but my parents changed it to two middle names.
2) I have a bucket list. I want to remember the things I've always wanted to do. If I'm old and grey and have holes in my memory, whose to say I'd be able to remember what they even are?
3) I randomly Capitalize words in the middle of Sentences when I type.
4) On the topic of anger, It takes a lot to make me mad. I never get angry for no good reason (because simply the feeling of anger is something I HATE). When I do finally snap, it'll have been after someone has pushed a particular button for too long
My Mamma's from Louisiana and when she came to live over here (Won't be tellin' you where) she brought her drawl with her. Its faded away throughout the years but for some reason, whenever I get angry (or start talking really fast) It comes out lightly at first, then really thick. The drawl is another tell to see just how angry you've made me.
My drawl is horrible however. It makes true southerners ashamed.
5) I'm incredibly expressive so I tend to highlight things and add smileys to my words _
6) I have flat splits
7) I love chick flicks, But I've had to stop watching them because if they don't go they way they OBVIOUSLY should, I tend to get violent at the characters.
8) I've got a hero complex. If somebody needs help, even if I don't really like them, I'll stay and get them moving again.
9) The first anime I ever watched was Inuyasha. It continues to be my favorite.
10) Lately I have been dreaming up more and more stories With Original Characters in them. I'm trying to get away from the typical tomboy I usually write up. I'm also trying to escape the red hair curse. You see... I've always wanted red hair. And green eyes. So a lot of my characters are green eyed gingers! But I digress.
That was it! Sooooooo... BYE!
Unsafe External Link