Author has written 26 stories for Ninja Turtles, X-Men, and Transformers/Beast Wars.
Below is a link to an ask blog for The Weirdest Pizza Delivery Job Ever.
Hey there readers of fanfiction. This is my profile. It's not much, but this little corner of the web is mine. SO... let's get down to the important stuff.
Things You Need To Know About Laughter's Tears:
1. I write teenage mutant ninja turtles fanfics. That is my comfort zone. I've got a Transformers story and an X-Men story, but that's about as far as I wander. Comfort zone is good. I will read in just about anything I've watched and I'm a sucker for a good crossover or AU.
2. I write for fun. At one point I entertained the idea of being a professional novelist, but that ship has sailed. I still do write my original stuff, but here... this for me. I write what I want to write which brings us to:
3. Updates! I don't update regularly. When I say this, I don't mean a few odd weeks between each chapter of a story. If you have your heart set on following one story, it could be months. Sorry. But it's just a part of my process which involves...
4. I always have several stories in progress at one time. And having so many in the docket at once isn't going to deter me from starting another when the idea strikes (I don't post all of the fanfiction I'm working on at the moment, let alone the original fiction).
(To sum up 2-4, just because I don't update the story regularly does NOT mean that it is on Hiatus of Death or even that I'm not working on it. It just means that Laughter's Tears has a lot of stories to give attention to. )
5. Feel free to PM me about stuff. ESPECIALLY if you feel that a story or chapter could use a warning label.
6. Constructive criticism is welcome. I am always looking to improve my writing and I am aware that I cannot grammar.
7. You all matter. Every review, every story subscription, every favorite. Every reader. I am so very thankful (shocked, pleased, confused? Seriously, you people like my writing? WHY?) to you for your support.
(Note: Unless a story says 'Complete', it is still in progress. Always. I don't do Hiatus.)