Author has written 2 stories for Tsubasa Chronicle, Harry Potter, Ouran High School Host Club, and D N Angel.
Hello Everyone!! I'm Vampirecat1191 and thanks for stopping by.
Some things that will surely help you...
I don't update until I have at least one review for each chapter (not including flames)
I sometimes update without a review but that's only when I'm in the writing mood
I usually post parings of the story at top of chapter in the author's note or the most important in the summary
I mostly write romance stories with yaoi parings so yeah if your against that STOP READING NOW!
I love writing crossovers!
Here is some writing I loved and nearly cried because of it (the first one)
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
...In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...In Remembrance to Sirius Black...
...Who never got to walk free...
...Who had to live with a crazy house elf and screaming portrait for a year...
...And who had to get killed by a curtain.
Harry's the bravest
Ron's the most oblivious
Hermione's the smartest
Ginny's the toughest
Neville's the clumsiest
Luna's the weirdest
Dumbledore's the greatest
McGonagall's the strictest
Snape's the greasiest
Nick is the ghostiest
Crabbe's the largest
Goyle's the dumbest
Fred is the funniest
Cho is the sappiest
But Draco Malfoy can sit in a corner and STILL make everyone else jealous!!! :)
I found this and I couldn't stop laughing...
Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
1. If you're not angsty, you should be.
84. When you finally finish a journey, you'll usually have to start on a new one right after. But this time, your going to go visit other CLAMP anime's.
85. All events/things/people are tied together in some way. For example, how every single CLAMP character will visit each others anime and manga in one form or another and usually add to a major plot twist.
Add this to your profile, and then add a new one!
(I added 84 and 85...)
FAVORITE PARINGS! (Seme/Uke)
OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB-
KYO KARA MAOH!-
FULL METAL PANIC!-
CARD CAPTOR SAKURA-
NABARI NO O-
*Male human Kyuubi/Naruto
*Tom Riddle/Harry (not Voldermort)
THE CHRONICLES OF VLADIMIR TOD-
AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER-
PHINEAS AND FERB-
*Magneto/Xavier (young versions)
LEGEND OF ZELDA-
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON-
I AM NUMBER FOUR-
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER-
SUITE LIFE SERIES-
How to tell if you're a (good) writer...
1. If you constantly talk to yourself.
2. If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. I wonder why I talk to myself so much?)
3. If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word deliver could mean removing someones liver?)
4. If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!
5. If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
6. If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
7. If you know what writer's block is.
8. If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random, or full of critisism.
9. If, when replying to someone elses e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
10. If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
11. If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
12. If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
13. If you memorized your keyboard.
14. If people think you might have A.D.D.
15. If you think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
16. If you have a grudge against Mary-sue's...even though you wrote a story with one in the past.
17. If you know what a Mary-sue is.
18. If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no apparent reason.
19. If your friends dont even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
20. If you go crazy over simple spelling/ grammar errors.
21. If you don't like critisism, although you are a critic yourself.
22. If you tend to dream about your stories at night.
23. If you write stories based on your dreams.
24. If you can recite the alphabet backwards.
25. If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
26. If you can type/ write fast. REALLY fast.
27. If you write 1000-word rough drafts for your story, then erase it and write something totally different for the final.
28. If you know basic writer terms (ex: beta-, canon, lemon...etc.)
29. If you know what 'etc' really means, and know the elongated written version of it...
30. And finally, the number one way to tell if yourea good writer: If you failed English 101.
... Or maybe that's just me
REMEMBER WHEN ..
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
--I AM THE GIRL--
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her (yet it would be nice) and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.