Author has written 15 stories for Naruto, D N Angel, Black Cat, Bleach, Blue Bloods, Shadows series, and Supernatural.
hi, i'm weasel
hey, i'm scarecrow
so whats our names mean?
you'll have to guess! thats the name of the game!
we are HUGE naruto fans (hint!)
So of course we would base our names off of it or rather someone (HUGE hint:D)
Books that I like:
The eternal ones
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Just so you guys don't get mixed up, I hate Sasuke, but I love him with Sakura, that's all. But then again, Sakura also has Itachi. Itachi is just awesome!!! I love him!!! he's nice and kind and noble and caring and devoted and i could go on and on and on foreverXD!!!! Yeah he's just awesome like that. Shisui Uchiha will be in my stories because i love him. Not as much as Itachi but he's definitely up there. Oh and one more thing, I DESPISE karin!!!! She(it) needs to go jump off a cliff and Die!!!!!! Hate Her!!!!!
I love Jace from the Mortal Instruments. He's my type of guy: witty, sarcastic, but caring all at the same time. By the Way, if you like the Mortal Instruments, there's another book in the series coming out in 2011 i think. it's called City of Fallen Angels. There's also another relatively close book called Clockwork Angel. i haven't really gotten into Clockwork Angel.
THE WE LOVE ITASAKU CLUB: If You Love The Pairing ItaSaku From NARUTO, Then Copy and Paste This Into Your Profile and Add Your Name To The List: NejiSakuFan / xXHyuugaSakuraXx /, My.Dark.Tears., Angry Fox Girl ,Setsugeka, AkaneUchiha, Anime-Insanity, nighttheraven, Weasel-Scarecrow Luvrs
THE WE HATE KARIN CLUB:If you hate Karin from NARUTO, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Pink Crescent Moon, Miyako-hime, XSakuraHarunoX, I'm in love with a Uchiha23, Angel Of Cherry Blossoms, Cherrilatina, CherryBlossoms016, Rayray, Sakura the lover, Sasusakufan2357, Lina Mistress of Elements, xnarutoxrocksx, uchihasakurah26, Nokas-Kokas, NorthernLights25, KunoichruleALL, Kawaiiblossom94, dera-chan, Mai-'-Kawaii-'-Ai,Ebil Chameleon you.broke.a.promise, XweaponsXmistressX, Sakura-Sasuke-love-em' , SASUXSAKUFREAK, PinkBlossem, Shadow Princess CherryBlossoms,Coscat, LKakashiSXE, Darkened Immortal, when.my.eyes.meet.yours, Nokas-Kokas, CanadianSkye94,Purplecherry5, Hinatakura , Sakuranata, Yuga Xyunag, DJ HiHi Kimiko, Sakura-Chan555, Emerald-Cherry-Hime, Weasel-Scarecrow Luvrs...
Okay i think i'm done... for now
hmmmm how to start... i know! i'm a complete and total Kakashi fan!!!! If you insult him in my presence i will have a ton of material to argue with but by that time you will be inpaled on what ever i happen to have!!! He is like a god to me!!!
My fav couple is KakaAnko,
LeeTen(even though i love Neji theres no one right for him!),
KakaYuga(though i prefer anko!!).
I , like weasel, also HATE karin (hate is too nice a word for IT). I detest Sasuke right now but he has to live for Sakura's sake...sadly(So true unfortunately
I also LOVE Kevin!
I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.
That's it for now!!! see ya!
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Volleyball Quotes, Yes I'm a volleyball player and so is Scarecrow
Heart is the difference between those who attempt and those who achieve.
My boyfriend told me I had to choose between him and volleyball.
Tossed and Turned all night.
People say that I hit like a girl.
I’m a Girl.
Some call them Opponents.
Our game is tighter than our spandex.
Volleyball is not a sport.
Let’s see . . .
You wish you could hit like a girl.
Life is tough . . . and it’s gonna get tougher after I beat you.
Don’t cha wish your girlfriend could play like me?
I was too cute to be a cheerleader, so now I play volleyball.
He loves me, He loves me not, He loves me, He loves me not, He loves . . .
If volleyball was easy, they’d call it football.
Bustin’ ours so we can kick yours.
Are you really trying?
Trade sweat for
I don’t need the
Yeah, I play like a girl.
There are two things in life . . .
Baby got Track
I run like a girl...Try to Keep Up
My name is Sarah
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
Special Guest: Jesus Christ, God The Father,
When: When you enter the Gates of Heaven
Where: Kingdom of Heaven
How: Just Ask
Why: Because God Loves You!
... Come As You Are! Bring Nothing but Your Heart and Soul.
98 OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2 WHO WILL.
Jesus said, "If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny
repost if you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God. For believe it or not, God is real and LOVES you no matter what.
1. Only in America - can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
female come backs
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
If you repost this you will get a phone call 37 minutes after you repost
If you don't resend this then your love life will be doomed for eternity.
GIRLS REPOST THIS AS "female comebacks"
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? No No
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? No Probably
3) How many houses have you lived in? Four or Five Three
4) Favorite candy bar? Twix Three Muskateers
5) Favorite shoes? Flip Flops Addids tenis shoes
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Attempted but sadly unsucessful :( Yes many times, mostly on accedent :p
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? No Yep
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? No Uh...maybe?
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Songs Stories
12) Favorite genre of music? Pop Pop or Rock
13) What is your zodiac sign? Cancer Gemini
14) What time were you born? In the Afternoon Evening
15) Do you like beer? Never tried it, never will Never tried and never will like Weasel
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Yes, one of the funniest things i've done Nah, but i've contributed to one!
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Hannah Montana Hmm...Selena Gomez
18) Are you sarcastic? Me? Sarcastic? Never!! ;D Heck yes!!!
19) What are your favorite colors? Black and White, Silver, Red, Green, Purple, and Colbalt Blue YELLOW! Silver too
20) How many watches do you own? One that I'm aware of One
21) Summer or winter? Summer, I despise the cold Winter, its the only season you can ski in!!
23) Favorite color to wear? Black or any dark color because it brings out my very pale skin Navy, brings out my eyes
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Depends, if it's diet, then I'd go for Pepsi Neither
25) What color is your cell phone? Black Green and silver
26) Where is your second home? Probably Scarecrows House Weasel's house
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yes, but not really hard Yep
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yes No!
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? One Three
30) How many video games do you own? Including Wii games, maybe eleven and about five DS games Lots
31) What was your first pet? a cat named Shelby A dog named Jasper
32) Ever had braces? No thank goodness Yes
33) Do looks matter? Not always Not really
34) Do you use chapstick? Sometimes Sometimes
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Mr. Thomason, Mr. Ames, Mrs. Demming Ditto
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? American Eagle Same
37) Are you too forgiving? No Yes
38) How many children do you want? One if any Maybe two?
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? I don't think so Yes a Adam Lambert t-shirt
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Pancakes Poptarts
41) Do you own a gun? No No
42) Ever thought you were in love? Not Seriously No, not at all
43) When was the last time you cried? A few months ago maybe Uh, a month or two?
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Homework Basketball practice
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Olive Garden Olive Garden
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Oh, many times Only once...or twice?
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No No
48) Nicknames? Chickie Shortney
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No Nope
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Yes Yes, got a few good stories too
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? No I don't think so Who?
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? No Yes: me, myself and I
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? No No
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Yes I wish!
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Definitly Totally
57) Do you dye your hair? Only Blonde Highlights Never
58) Does anyone like you? Not that I know of Same here
59) What year were you born? Why do you want to know?
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? I wasn't born yet Wasn't born
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? I don't think so Nah, not likely
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendys Neither, their both GROSS
63) Do you like yourself? Yes Yes
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? My Mother Both
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Eyes and Hair Eye color and Hair
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Depends on what movie i just watched Only every odd night
67) Have you ever eaten paste? No No, thats weird
68) Do you own a webcam? Not yet Sadly no
69) Have you ever stripped? Heck No Heck no!!!!!!!!!!!
70) Ever broke a bone? I fractured my Shoulder, does that count? Not even close
72) Do you chat on AIM often? No Never have
73) Pringles or Lays? Lays Definatly Lays!
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Not that i know of No
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats Rugrats
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Neither Full House
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? I guess so... Never talked to him
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? No No
80) Do you own a car? No No
81) Can you cook? if I'm paying attention Very poorly
82) 3 things that annoy you: Being interupted, Screaming Kids, and Waiting Interuptions, Cleaning, and Blueberries
83) Do you text message often? Yup! Kinda
84) Money or love? Can't I have both? Uh...both?
85) Do you have any scars? Yes, one on my right ring finger and one on the left side of my chest Yeah, left leg
86) What do you want more than anything right now? I'm good right now More time to do what i want in a day!
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? How scary is Scary? Um... only stupid scary
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships Relationships
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit Neither, both are nasty
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Not a lot No
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? No Yea, and loved them!
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Yes Duh?
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My Mom My parents
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? A friend My sister
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Myself, i got worked up over nothing My Coach
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My computer Weasel
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? A guy in my grade but i'm over it Nobody really...
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? no one No one
100) Who was the last person that called you? My mom My mom
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping." ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair!).
On a bag of Fritos: "You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside." (the shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (yeah, but it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity copy and paste this into your profile! XD
You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you willnever find a girl just like me.
Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don’t want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren’t as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they’re amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who’s brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
“Tell a girl she’s pretty, and she won’t believe you. Tell her she’s ugly and she will believe it forever.”
“Silence is a girl’s loudest cry.”
“Behind every girl’s favorite song, is an untold story.”
“Keep your heels, head, and standards high.”
"That's your problem; you care to much."
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
People say "Guns don't kill people, People kill people!" Well, I think guns help. If you stood there and yelled Bang, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
If at first you don't succed, don't try skydiving
Denial is not just a river in egypt you know?
Don't make me angery, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies (everyone says this is why my hair is red ;D) (Ask Liz about the tote theory)
Happy is still legal in all 50 states (sadly true)
We'd prefer it if you didn't channel surf, you could wipe out and fall off the couch
Did you hear about the blind man that went bunjee jumping? Scared the hell out of the dog
The old men are dead. The children are freezing to death. Hear me, my cheifs! My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, i will fight no more forever. -Cheif Joseph, 1877
He appeared in a body,
My one plus your one made three tricks therefore we won that hand -Grandpa said in a euchre game, great math huh?
Think, it's not illegel yet
Out of my mind,back in five minutes
If you try to fail and succeed which have you done?
Talk is silver, Silence is golden
Silence is golden but duck tape is silver (try it! it works!)
Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up
I used to be normal until i met the freaks that i call my friends (this includes scarecrow) (i cannot deny this fact ;p)
It's always in the last place you look ... Of course it is, why the heck would you keep looking for it after you found it?
The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart
When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand oranges
I think, therefore i get a headache
I smile because I have no idea what's going on ( i do this ALOT)
National sarcasm society: like we need your support
Death is lifes way of telling you you're fired
When a women argues, a wise man says nothing!
Women and cats do as they please, and men and dogs had best to live with it -Alan Holbrook
Ever notice how dying is at the end of stuDYING?
Anger is one letter short of Danger
Clearly fate was out of its bloody mind when i met you
An apology is a good way to have the last word
The 6 facts of life
i have pms and a gun, now you were saying?
what happens if you get scared half to death ... twice?
Boys: Can't live with them, and it's illegal to shoot them
If he had a brain cell it would die of loneliness
I used up all my sick days so i'm calling in dead
the sooner you fall behind the more time you have to catch up
the journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance
Shopaholics rule #1: if the shoe fits, it's ugly
Budget: a method for going broke methodically
Every morning is the dawn of anew error
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
There can't be a crisis my schedule is already full
if at first you DO succeed try not to look astonished
If things get any worse , i'll have to ask you to stop helping me
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on
Time is a great teacher but unfortunely it kills all its pupils
Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anway
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss
What do you call a dog with no legs? Don't matter what you call him he ain't gonna come
A computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing
You have the right to remain silent
Normal people worry me
I don't suffer from insanity
To every lovely lady bright,
I don't need a boyfriend, I'm a strong independent women who needs her parents! -yours truely
The door is always open, it's open for everyone, The door is open now, i'm going through. what door am i? (heaven's gate)
Murphy's Law: anything that can go wrong, will
you know you're in love when you don't want to go to sleep because reality is finally better than your dreams
Love, hatred hope and despair
it takes a second to notice someone,
Seeing does not leave finger prints -Scarecrow
Friends are forever
Mortal Instruments Quotes
"Yes. I was trained to be an evil mastermind from a young age. Sterilising flowerbeds, pulling the wings off flies, I was covering that stuff in kindergarten. Good thing he decided to fake his own death before we got to the raping and pillaging or no-one would be safe." - Jace Wayland (City of Ashes)
"Mom and Dad won't be pleased if they find out." "That you freed a possible criminal by trading away your brother to a warlock who looks like a gay Sonic the Hedgehog and dresses like the Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? No, probably not." - Isabelle Lightwood and Simon Lewis (City of Ashes) (Love this quote!!! Love Magnus Bane or Die!!!)
"Unfortunately we're all out of bitter revenge at the moment, so it's either tea or nothing. " - Hodge Starkweather (City of Bones)
"Your mom gets like that. Like when she breathes in and out." - Simon Lewis (City of Bones) "Go ahead and ask her. Then she can turn you down and you can fester in miserable humiliation." - Jace Wayland (City of Bones)
"A diary with no drawings of me in it? Where are the torrid fantasies? The romance novel covers?" - Jace Wayland
"Valentine!" "You mean father. I despise this modern habit of calling one's parents by their names." "What I want to call you is a hell of a lot more unprintable than your name." - Clary Fray and Valentine Morgenstern (City of Ashes)
"I'll just have them change demonology text books from 'almost extinct' to 'not extinct enough for Alec. He prefers his monsters really, really extinct.' Would that make you happy?"
- Jace Wayland (City of Ashes)
"Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?"
"If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked.
"It's the Mortal Cup, Jace. Not the Mortal Toilet Bowl."
"i've told you before your mad, but its never seemed to change your mind" -Nathaniel
"You're looking...Bland" - Turquoise Draka
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Why women cant put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why dont you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dish washing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isnt there mouse-flavored cat food?
When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
Why didnt Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why dont they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
Why dont sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
Check this out...I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
yo! this is weasel! i found this on someones profile and was nearly in tears because of it
This is beautiful! Try not to cry!
She jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room.
She said:'How is my little boy? Is he going to be all right? When can I see him?'
The surgeon said, 'I'm sorry. We did all we could, but your boy didn't make
Sally said, 'Why do little children get cancer? Doesn't God care any more?
Where were you, God, when my son needed you?'
The surgeon asked, 'Would you like some time alone with your son? One of the
nurses will be out in a few minutes, before he's transported to the university.'
Sally asked the nurse to stay with her while she said good bye to son. She ran
her fingers lovingly through his thick red curly hair. 'Would you like a lock of
his hair ?' the nurse asked. Sally nodded yes. The nurse cut a lock of the boy's
hair, put it in a plastic bag and handed it to Sally.
The mother said, 'It was Jimmy's idea to donate his body to the University for
Study. He said it might help somebody else. 'I said no at first, but Jimmy said,
'Mom, I won't be using it after I die Maybe it will help some other little boy
spend one more day with his Mom.' She went on, 'My Jimmy had a heart of gold.
Always thinking of someone else. Always wanting to help others if he could.'
Sally walked out of Children's Mercy Hospital for the last time, after spending
most of the last six months there. She put the bag with Jimmy's belongings on
the seat beside her in the car.
The drive home was difficult. It was even harder to enter the empty house. She
carried Jimmy's belongings, and the plastic bag with the lock of his hair to her
She started placing the model cars and other personal things back in his room
exactly where he had always kept them. She laid down across his bed and, hugging
his pillow, cried herself to sleep.
It was around midnight when Sally awoke. Laying beside her on the bed was a
folded letter. T he letter said:
I know you're going to miss me; but don't think that I will ever forget you,
or stop loving you, just 'caus e I'm not around to say 'I Love You'. I will
always love you, Mom, even more with each day. Someday we will see each other
again. Until then, if you want to adopt a little boy so you won't be so lonely,
that's okay with me. He can have my room and old stuff to play with. But, if you
decide to get a girl instead, she probably wouldn't like the same things us boys
do. You'll have to buy her dolls and stuff girls like, you know.
Don't be sad thinking about me. This really is a neat place. Grandma and
Grandpa met me as soon as I got here and showed me around some, but it will take
a long time to see everything. The angels are so cool. I love to watch them fly.
And, you know what? Jesus doesn't look like any of his pictures. Yet, when I saw
Him, I knew it was Him. Jesus himself took me to see GOD ! And guess what, Mom ?
I got to sit on God's knee and talk to Him, like I was somebody important.
That's when I told Him that I wanted to write you a letter, to tell you good bye
and everything. But I already knew that wasn't allowed. Well, you know what Mom
? God handed me some paper and His own personal pen to write you this letter. I
think Gabriel is the name of the angel who is going to drop this letter off to
you. Go d said for me to give you the answer to one of the questions you asked
Him 'Where was He when I needed him ?' 'God said He was in the same place with
me, as when His son Jesus was on the cross. He was right there, as He always is
with all His children.
Oh, by the way, Mom, no one else can see what I've written except you. To
everyone else this is just a blank piece of paper. Isn't that cool ? I have to
give God His pen back now He needs it to write some more names in th e Book of
Life. Tonight I get to sit at the table with Jesus for supper. I'm
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I don't hurt anymore The cancer is all gone.
I'm glad because I couldn't stand that pain anymore and God couldn't stand to
see me hurt so much, either. That's when He sent The Angel of Mercy to come get
me. The Angel said I was a Special Delivery! How about that?
Signed with Love from God, Jesus & Me.
If you would do this for your parents as well, please copy and paste the story this and add your name to the list: UniqueMelody, Silver Sheilds, darkness wasted, 1shadowfan, tkdprincess96,iluvpercabeth, Weasel-Scarecrow luvrs
Hey, this is Weasel, sad to say this but Scarecrow won't be able to udate any of her stories: Men of Ashes, Sasuke Bashing, and Take Care.
I'm back, BABY! however it will take some time for me to update due to sports practices!!! i'm trying just for you people, so read and review my stories so i know you give a crap when i update and this isn't just a waste of my time!!! Chao!
Hey guys this is Weasel and i've got some pretty bad news, my computer crashed or something, maybe got a virus and so all of my files got lost which really makes me mad considering i had this other story i was working on but haven't posted and its lost. this means that i won't be able to update Too Late for Sorry for a few days which sucks because i was going to put up another chapter this weekend and i have it all written out but now i cant. i'm really sorry guys, you have been so encourging and when im finally about to give you the next chapter, this happens. please bare with me a little longer and ill get the next chapter uploaded either from my house or Scarecrows, i am determined to get this up