Author has written 7 stories for Danny Phantom, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Legend of Korra.
TO ALL WHO ARE CURRENTLY FOLLOWING MY ATLA&LOK FICS: Well... I'm writing this about a minute after it happened, so I'm still trying to keep a level head... So, basically, I accidentally deleted all of my fanfic stuff that I had been working on. The in-progress chapters, the outlines for the stories and their potential sequels, the basic ideas for future stories... all of it's gone. I had an extra folder that contained that stuff, so I thought that it was an extra copy and if I deleted it, only that would go. Thankfully I had realized that I was wrong about a third of the way through and stopped it from completely deleting a good majority of files stored on my computer, but my fanfic stuff had already been permanently lost. (And no, I never bothered to configure time machine because I didn't expect future me to be such a bloody idiot)
TL;DR version (that is almost as long but contains less rant and more info): I'm pretty ticked that I've just lost all of my work I had done over the summer (and don't really remember what all of it is because I haven't looked at the stuff for quite a while), am probably not going to work on really restoring anything (and by anything I mean my LOK stuff... Don't really care about the ATLA stuff atm) until Christmas or maybe even summer break, an I'm taking this as a sign that I need to start working on my original fictions instead. I get really tired of continuing stories for plots, settings, and characters I didn't create.
No I didn't make my puuurty profile pic, but you can find it here: http://aquasixio.deviantart.com/art/Le-Pianoquarium-298883330
And you can check out my DA at http://xxneophantomxx.deviantart.com/ ! I post some of my photography, traditional art, digital art (though my digital art is basically a joke because I suck at drawing with the trackpad -.-*), and fanfics! Though I don't have any of my fanfics posted on there that I don't already have on here.
I also have created a Tumblr, as well, so feel free to follow me there, as well. Once I start up my writing again, you'll probably find more stuff on there than here. http://cornedbeefhashtag.tumblr.com/
So here's a little about me, in case you feel like stalking me: XD
Name: Splash (Don't ask me how I got the nickname, because I don't really even know XD)
Gender: *does Smellerbee look* I'm a GIRL!! Just in case you weren't sure. XD
Age: 15 (woo!! I get to start driving!!!) :D
Fav. Color: GREEN!!!!!!!!! yeah, it's an awesome color. ;)
Fav. Movies: LOTR, POTC: Curse of the Black Pearl, Iron Man 1&2, Batman Begins & The Dark Knight, How to Train your Dragon!!!! (completely different from the book, though ._.)
Fav. TV Shows: ATLA, LOK (definitely not as much as ATLA, though! Original series FTW) Danny Phantom (which is where I got my username... that I really wanna change! D:) , NCIS, House (earlier seasons, though), Castle, Pushing Daisies (Y U NO KEEP RUNNING/AIRING THIS AMAZING TV SHOW, ABC??), Heroes (not season four so much though >:O), and Big Bang Theory (later seasons=crap, though)!!!
Fav. Music Artists: Owl City, Deadmau5, Fireflight, Daft Punk, moar Deadmau5, Relient K, Linkin Park, and Falling Up. (Oh, and I love soundtracks by Hans Zimmer and John Powell)
A Bit More:I'm a sophty who lives in gorgeous Montana!!! (No, I don't ride the tractor/horse to school -_-*) I go to a Christian School and am a Christian myself. I also usually know what's going on in politics, but am not a supporter of the Democrat or Republican parties (mainly because I know what's going on in politics XDD)(I'm Libertarian, if you really needed to know)
Thanks for stopping by! :D
11 LAYERS OF YOU...
LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Splash (on da net)
Birth date: January 12
Hair Color: darkish brown
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: German, English, Norwegian.
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:
Your thoughts first waking up today? I really don't want to get up and finish freaking packing. -.-;
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: Mountain Dew, because both of those are disgusting.
McDonald's or Burger King: Both are revolting. I usually get sick after eating something from either place because my stomach is no longer used to such greasy junk X-X
Single or group dates: meh, pros and cons to both
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton (with a touch of sugar and lemon :3)
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH:
Drank alcohol: ... Maybe... *shifty eyes* (I had I freaking small glass of wine, OK!!!! It's legal... In France. XD)
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER:
Played a stripping game: nope
LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD:
Age your hoping to be married: mid twenties
LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY:
Best eye color: I'm fine as long as it's not grey or a pale color
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING:
1 MINUTE AGO: herp, derp this thing
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE:
I LOVE: JESUS!!!
New Pledge of Allegiance.
Since the Pledge of Allegiance and the Lord's Prayer are not allowed in most public schools anymore because the word "God" is mentioned... A kid in Arizona wrote this...
NEW School Prayer:
Now I sit me down is school
'Girls don't realize these things'
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL ANYWAYS:
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Fuck this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an orgasm. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras
46. Every five minutes, yell "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!" When asked, pretend you have no idea what they are talking about.
NOTE: Unless I state otherwise, all stories in progress (other than MFTE) will be on hiatus until further notice (which means until I find the inspiration to finish them XD). Yes, they are plotted out to the end, but I probably won't start working on them until I finish MFTE and am nearly done with Shadows of My Past. (that I'm currently way behind schedule on! D:) Also, if you didn't read the notice that starts out in big bold letters at the top and is pretty hard to miss, please do.
Unsafe External Link