Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter.
Hello ;) my name's Rachael, and I live in Maine. I like reading, hanging out with my friends, going to the drive-in, and playing sports (even tho i'm not very good at them lol). Have been reading fanfiction for a few years, am just starting to actually write it. My fave type of stories right now would be time travel, RL/SB slash, and when the characters read the stories.
12/7/10 To everyone reading my three in progress stories: I know it's been a while since I've updated them, but I've been really busy the last few weeks. Since it's getting harder to find time to actually write I am currently trying to get a couple chapters ahead of myself so that they can all start having regular updates again. I haven't forgotten about them and have been working on them in my spare time. So, if you can hang in there for a bit longer I'll be able to get back to updating like I used to. Sorry guys, but thanks for being so patient! =)
List twelve of you favorite characters from your fandom, in no particular order. Then answer the questions about them.
7. James (Harry's Dad)
8. Lily (Harry's Mom)
1. Have you ever read a six/eleven fic? Do you want to?
I don't think so, but I would if I found a good one
2. Do you think four is hot? How hot?
When he was younger, and the way I picture him in the books he's hot!! In the movies, not so much..
3. What you happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
Haha, well, there would probably be time travel involved, James would be very pissed, and Harry would have red hair ;)
4. Can you recall any fics about nine?
Some, but I don't usually read them
5. Would two and six make a good couple?
Yes, but for some reason I actually prefer him with Fred instead don't ask me why, I couldn't really tell you.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
um, do I really have to pick?? It's a lil disturbing either way..
7. What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve "going at it"?
lol If he didn't know his son was gay before, he would then :D
8. Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff?
I'm sure there is, but I don't really care for that pairing
9. Suggest a title for Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
"How I stole my son's boyfriend" hehe
10. Do any of your friends read Three het?
I'm sure they do
11. Do any of your friends write or draw Eleven?
not that I know of, but they might
13. If you wrote a songfic about eight, what song would you choose?
"With arms wide open" by creed it fits more for James, but I'm way too tired to think of a better one
14. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic what would the warning be?
well, slash, incest, and age gap(unless it was time travel or deaging).. seeing as I don't write the incest, I don't think we have to worry about it :)
15. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
I don't remember.. usually he's just in the fics that I read
16. (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Sirius and James are in a happy relationship until Ron runs off with James. Sirius, brokenhearted has a hot one-night stand with Neville and a brief unhappy affair with Fred, then follows the wise advice of Hagrid and finds true love with Hermione.
Didn't sound too bad until James ran off with Ron. I mean, honestly?? Ron? No offense to the kid, but he's certainly no Sirius =) It should have just been "Sirius and James are in a happy relationship.. the end" :D:D
What title would you give this fic?
"Why Sirius gave up on men" hey, it fits lol. All of that happened, just for him to end up with the only female character listed.