Author has written 1 story for Total Drama series.
Hey ppl of Fanfic!!!! My name is Grace, and I'm fifteen! I love Glee and Total Drama!!!! Go Quinn, Rachel, and Courtney!!! DxC FOREVER!!!
I won't stop believing I'll keep holding on so you can Lean on me so you can Express yourself so you won't go to Rehab because My life would suck without you because you see my True colors and cuz you always Ride with me on the Highway to hell even when i Give you hell
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my father and the glory of Heaven
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
Whenever you feel like the world is unfair,
Think about how there are some people out there who are worse off then you.
Whenever you feel like giving up,
Think about all of the single parents out there who stay strong and don't give up for their children.
Whenever you wish you had a better life,
Think about all the people who never get the chance to really live.
Whenever you wish you would stop getting made fun of,
Think of all the people who are tormented every day.
Whenever you lose a friend,
Think about all the people who don't even have one friend in the world.
Whenever you lose a family member,
Think of all the orphans who don't have any family.
Whenever you want to make fun of someone,
Think of how they might go home and cry.
Whenever you want to complain about how life is too short,
Think about how some people don't live past birth.
Whenever you are sick,
Think of all the people out there who are sicker.
Whenever you feel unsafe,
Think of all the people who can't even feel safe in their own neighborhoods.
Whenever you think you have it bad,
Think of all the people who have it worse.
Whenever you think God hates you,
Think about how much He loves you.
God loves each and every person on this planet,
Despite what they are going through.
So always remember:
God loves you.
Find the guy that calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you backwhen you hang up on him,
who'll lay under the stars for hours and listen to your heart beat.
Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy that kisses your forehead,
who keeps your picture in his wallet,
who wants to show you off to the world even when your in sweatpants,
who holds your hand in front of all his friends,
who thinks your beautiful without makeup,
one who is constantly telling you of how much he cares and how is lucky to have you,
THE one who turns to his friends and says THAT'S HER!
Girl:Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy:No, this is fun.
Girl:No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy:Then tell me you love me.
Girl:I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this into your profile if you would do this for someone you love.
YOU KNOW YOUR OBSESSED WITH TWILIGHT WHEN...
1. You refuse to face the fact that Edward is fictional
2. You count down the days until the next book comes out
3. You spend all your time coming up with theories for the next book
4. Your standards for men were instantly raised because of Edward
5. You secretly wish your boyfriend was a vampire
6. You accidentally address your dad as his name, like Bella
7. Volvos are your new favorite car
8. You quote the books constantly
9. You relate everything… I mean, EVERYTHING, to Twilight
10. You have now started biting people, or threatened to
11. If anyone so much as looks at your books the wrong way, you start screaming at them.
12. If anyone hasn’t read the books, you take it as a personal offence
13. You’ve already planned you and Edward’s wedding and handed out the invitations
14. You attempt not to sleep because, if Edward doesn’t need sleep, neither do you.
15. You dress up as a vampire by painting your face white, and putting purple under your eyes, and go out in public.
16. You suddenly find pale boys really attractive
17. All someone has to say to make you cry is “Edward’s not real.”
18. You start thinking really embarrassing thoughts, but immediately stop, fearing that Edward heard you.
19. You fear that someone will turn into a werewolf when they get angry
20. When you fall or trip, you refer to it as a "Bella moment".
21. Topaz is your new favorite color, courtesy of Edward's eyes.
22. You welcome rain so that your home can be more like Forks.
23. You pray for Stephanie Meyer to have Bella and Edward end up together.
24. Human baseball seems more boring than usual.
25. You carry a Twilight book with you at all times.
26. You will spend hours in front of the computer in Twilight fan groups, or searching for new Twilight information.
27. Your sleep schedule is completely reversed due to the all-nighters you pulled to read the books.
28. You try to see what character your family or friends resemble.
29. Your lifelong goal is to become a vampire and live with the Cullen’s.
30. You bawled when Edward left and when Edward came back.
31. You now never want to tan, so you can look like a vampire.
32. You see someone with dark eyes and think, "they must be thirsty."
33. You go back and forth from hating, to loving, to hating Jacob Black.
34. You constantly nag your friends to start reading Twilight, even though they don't need to, since you talk about it so much they know everything that happens.
35. You have to remind yourself to breathe when you think of Edward Cullen
36. You would give anything to see Edward sparkle in the sun.
37. You cried when Alice saw Edward planning to die.
38. You wish you could blush like Bella.
39. You constantly wonder whether your blood would be appealing to vampires and secretly hope it is.
40. When someone asks you out you say, “Sorry. I’m already dating Edward Cullen.”
41. You’re convinced you are the biggest fan and will argue with anyone who begs to differ
42. Your notebooks have “Mrs. Edward Cullen” written all over
43. Your mom no longer threatens to ground you, but to take away your books.
44. In your mind, serial killers no longer exist. Only newborn vampires do.
45. Your heart flutters anytime Edward talks.
46. You want to punch Charlie in the face when he is rude to Edward.
47. You make people read the books, but secretly hope they wont, so the obsession will only be yours.
48. You get very angry when someone says vampires sleep in coffins. Or only come out at night. Or won't show up in film.
49. You shun anyone who tries to convince you vampires don’t exist
50. You get into fights with your Twilight obsessed fans over which one is going to marry Edward
51. You throw birthday parties for the characters in the books
52. You would gladly trade your life for Bella's, even if that means occasionally being attacked by vampires.
53. You're cold, and you wish you had Jacob.
54. The Twilight books are guarded with your life.
55. You will follow a silver Volvo, convinced that Edward is in it and get very depressed when you realize he’s not.
56. You wish you owned Bella's truck.
57. You attempt at being as graceful as Alice. And fail miserably.
58. Your future children's names are all names from the books.
59. Edward is the sexiest name alive.
60. You've bought several copies of each book to give as future presents to yourself.
61. You've made t-shirts that relate to Twilight.
62. You screamed when Bella kissed Jacob
63. You find yourself subconsciously narrating your life.
64. You started using strawberry shampoo
65. You wish you had a Jacob and Edward to fight for you
66. You read Twilight fan fiction
67. You write Twilight fan fiction
68. You plan on moving to Forks someday.
69. You've pinch the bridge of your nose when you got angry
70. Edward’s version of Twilight Chapter 1 gives you chills.
71. You are either thrilled that Robert Patterson is playing Edward, or completely depressed.
72. You're convinced vampires exist, and you're not ashamed of it
73. You love when it is rainy, cloudy, or snowy out, and hate when it is sunny.
74. You check the weather in Forks, when you live no where near it.
75. You introduce yourself to people as Mrs. Cullen
76. When talking online you always remember to capitalize Twilight and any other name from the book
77. You look at all the pale people in your classes and wonder if they're secretly vampires and wish to ask them if they can turn you into one
78. You dream about Edward nearly every night
79. You dream of Vampires nearly every night
80. You want to go to Forks for your spring/summer break
81. You smile/sigh whenever you hear/see Edward's name and it has nothing to do with Twilight
82. You’re unable to believe that vampires actually have fangs or some crazy dark side
83. You are certain that your boyfriend is a vampire simply on the basis that he's sexy/shiny/composed
84. You start imagining scenes from the books in your head at random moments
85. You’ve convinced random strangers to read the book or see the movie
86. You waste the ink of your print cartridge thanks to printing images and images of Edward
87. You cry because your father used Eclipse as a coaster for his drink
88. You relate even the weirdest things to the book
89. You think you can feel Edward beside you while you're reading/dreaming/talking/walking/etc (maybe even when you’re doing nothing at all)
90.your friends/family have told you to shut-up because you talked about Twilight to much
91. You start talking to the book
92. While talking to your friends, they mention something that reminds you of Twilight, and you mutter a joke from Twilight and start laughing your head off
93. You’ve highly considered naming your future son Edward.
94. Whenever somebody mentions the words 'vampire' or 'werewolf', you immediately try to worm your way into the conversation just to make sure they're not insulting them
95. You still cry at sad parts of the book... even though you've read it just so many times
96. You smack your brother/sister when they say Edward doesn’t exist or is a total retard. and don’t stop smacking until they say they’re sorry
97. You have over 500 Twilight related pictures on your computer
98. You've re-created Bella's bracelet
99. You already have a space on your bookshelf for Midnight Sun
100. You already have the tickets reserved for the midnight showing of the Twilight movie
HOW MANY OF THESE YOU HAVE DONE THAT’S THE PERCENT OF YOU THAT IS OBSESSED WITH TWILIGHT
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think iPods were gifts from the gods copy and paste this onto your profile
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If you don't have a boyfriend, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on your profile
I agree when people say girls rule now and 4ever. Copy & paste this in your profile if you agree
If you wish you could meet all your favorite celabrities, copy and past this on your profile
98 percent of teens have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2 percent that hasn't, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever pulled on a door that said push, or vise versa, copy and paste this into you profile.
If you hate those obnoxious preppy people PLEASE copy this in your profile
If you think the kids should just give the rabbit his dang cereal, copy this, and put it in your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever fallen upstairs, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking