Poll: Who out of Stayne/Knave and Tarrant/Hatter do you think Alice would make a better pairing with? Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Twilight, Charlie's Angels: The Movie, Blackadder, Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland, 2010, Murdoch Mysteries, X-Men: The Movie, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, X-Men: Evolution, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Kane Chronicles.
I am Vixter-twihard, I'm a relatively new author on fanfiction.net, I love to write anything from poetry-fictional newspaper reports. (the only stuff i don't like writing are Biographies & Autobiographies!)
I love twilight, I am on Team Volturi and Felix is my favourite (and in my opinion the hottest) charachter from the twilight saga.
I also like Harry potter, my favourite charachters from that include Hermione, Neville, Bellatrix Lestrange, Proffessor snape, Lily potter, Colin Creevy and the weasley twins.
I have recently discovered that the X-men films are fantastic and I have developed - as most people do - favourite charachtors, mine are Colossus, Proffessor Xavier, nightcrawler, storm, Rogue, Kitty, Mystique and Magneto.
I also love Percy Jackson and the Olympians series my favourite gods are: Hermes, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Hades, Athena and Hestia.
favourite non-god charachters are: Percy Jackson, Annabeth, Grover, Luke, Thalia, Leo, Piper, selina, Tyson, Zoe nightshade, Nico, mrs. O'Leary, the Stoll brothers, Clarisse and coach Hedge.
so, yeah, a lot of favourites in there.
My Favourite T.V programes are:
NCIS, I favourite charachters from that are Abbey, McGee, Ziva, Ducky and Gibbs.
Blackadder and my favourite series were "blackadder goes forth" and my favourite charachtors (throughout the series) are Queenie, General Melchet, George, Nursie and of corse Blackadder
'Ello 'Ello from Which my favourite charachtors are Rene, the Italian guy (can't remember his name) and hairflick.
Sue Thomas: FBeye in which my favourite charachtors are Sue, Levi, Myles and Bobby
I also like the movie versions of Charlie's Angels, It's kick ass, I like all the charachtors accept for Seamus O'Grady!
3. Horse riding
4. Enid Blyton books (The famous five, The sectret seven, malory towers, St. claires and the Faraway tree)
5. Listening to music (I like most styles of music)
10. Music lessons (private & class)
14. "Lush" or "bodyshop" bath and shower products
15. Body boarding
16. playing Dominoes/Snap
4. Geography!!!! (soooo BORING... ZZZZZ)
5. R.E. (it's too easy)
6. Maths with Mrs. "Wherewolf" Wilson
7. Miss Noble (she stares at the sky & perved on my Art book)
8. Miss Elmes, her Bingo wings & her love for homework/Detentions
9. Mrs. Ash... occupation: humourless Battleaxe
12. Jason Derulo & Justin Bieber
13. SHOPPING (DUN, DUN, DUUUUN -IT'S EVIL!!!!)
17. Racist people
18. those who treat Homosexual people like they're less than streight people
19. Fics that have this abomination all the way through '"Shes eated it!" sais Agelena' YOU CAN NOT call The aforementioned filth literature. yes people make errors but that's just taking the piss!
My Top 25 favourite Twilight saga charachters:
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian. I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
post this onto your profile if you belive people under these circumstances should be treated the same as anyone else
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
What would you say or do in one of theese situations?
1. You see Caius in a gutter holding a beer bottle, is shouting that he's Brittney spears and bursts into singing "womanizer" and begins doing horrendous "Dad-dancing?"
Record it for blackmail
2. When on Christmas day Jane opens your pressent and finds it's a Dammit doll?
Tell her, she's gotta let her frustration out and the guard is going to me a more than a little pissed if you use them for this purpose.
3. You open a door without Knocking and Find Sulpicia and Athenodora "making-out."
Haistily leave the Room and stop Aro from touching me at all costs!
4. Walk into the throne room and see Marcus singing Lady Gaga Born this way into a hairbrush!
Think okay, walk to the nearest bathroom, throw cold water on myself, then slap myself really hard in the face then pinch myself and see if I wake up, if not Book myself into a shrink and put myself on a cause for concern assylum list.
5. You get roped into a karaoke contest and find yourself in a team with Aro, Felix, Demetri, Jane, Marcus and Chealsea against Caius, Sulpicia, Atenodora, Alec, Renata, Heidi and Afton and Santiago is the judge.
Allocate Leann Rimes "Blue" to Aro because you can somehow tell he'll be WAY off key and so it won't matter, Give Felix "I like the way you move" by the bodyrockers because he has a low, smooth voice and will be able to use his flirtatiuos nature to pull it off, Demetri seems like a decent guy so you give him supergrass "feel alright" 'cause it'll suit him and if he can't sing, can pull it of by shouting in time with the music, Jane has a high voice so you give her Leona Lewis' "bleeding love" for fun and because she can do high notes, give Marcus The prodigy's classic "firestarter" because rock seems to be his sorta style and Chealsea would be given "thank you for the music" by ABBA because there is always at least one attempt at ABBA songs on karaoke nights plus it has high notes she can hit and I'd just sing Lady gaga "teeth" 'cause it'd be classic in a room full of vamps! And for our group contribution "Who's that chick" by Rihanna and David Guetta.
6. Catch Alec hugging a teddy he denies ever having.
Buy him a new teddy, give it to him in front of the entire guard and say "your old one's looking a bit knackered!"
7. it's Movie night and Aro wants to watch Bambi, Felix wants to watch Lee Evans live at the O2, Demetri wants to watch the fugitive, Caius is trying to persuade them to watch a really gruesome Dracula film, Heidi's hankering to watch ghost and the twins are all for watching a Harry Potter film and they ask you to choose.
Bambi is a definate no, the fugitive is okay-ish but I'd probably get a bit bored at the begining and walk off then miss the bits with action so I think not, ghost is good but you can watch it on the movie channel more often than not, Dracula's awsome but you'd probably get someone whining that the humans got it wrong and begin to bang on about how it really is (and you, obviously, already know!) so it's probably a choice between Lee Evans and Harry Potter, depends as to what mood I was in at the time as to which I would choose!
8. You see Jane doing a solo salsa when no one else is around, what do you do.
Begin to sing dancing queen to annoy her and laugh at the possibly horrified look on her face.