Poll: Who do you want Pyro to get into a relationship with, if any at all? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Red Dead Redemption, Final Fantasy VII, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Team Fortress 2.
Just another storyteller in the world...
Nothing much to say about myself. God, family, friends, music and games dominate my life. I'm going to be 20 come October, and I'm from Malaysia, although I'm currently studying in Sydney at the moment. My writing in general is pretty average, botherline, so any constructive criticism is great appreciated.
Current Status: Working...
Current Song: To Glory by Two Steps from Hell
Current Game: Read Ded Redemption
Current Quote: "Oh no, my Genki levels are down! DO THE CARAMELLDANSEN!"
ARGH! TOO MANY IDEAS COMING OUT! NOOOOOOooooo...
Fics in the progress:
Hetalia Axis Powers
1. Struggle of the Fatherland: A gigantic fanfic that's been taking up a lot of my time. Basically Ludwig centred, takes place during World War 2, and has the HRE = Germany theory. It's a pretty dark fic, and it concerns what happens to Ludwig as he fights to figure out who he truly is, and where the line between right and wrong can finally be drawn. Warning for character death.
Status: On HIATUS until I can figure out the plotline and get the rest of my rewritten chapters BETAed.
2. The Cat's Eyes: A mainly family/fantasy fic that takes place in the same verse as Struggle, but it's not really neccessary to read Struggle to get what's going on in it. The Cat's Eyes has Arthur as the main character, the victim of one of America's clumsy antics in his basement filled with magical potions and whatnot. A very much light-hearted and humourous fic, it's meant as a way for me to cheer myself up after going through Struggle, which is quite frankly speaking, making me seriously depressed. However, it will become part of a much bigger storyline that I'm planning out.
3. Satu Malaysia: Ha ha, maybe I'm becoming more patriotic? This is my version of Malaysia, Hetaliafied. PMR and SPM students from Malaysia, prepare to kill me as I use our History textbooks and other resources to write the going-ons between the three representations, starting from the Malaccan Empire till modern day Malaysia. It WILL contain political elements. Ultimately a family/friendship fic.
4. The Lily Princess and the Dragon Prince: Oh lol, I really like Arthur X Lily, it's so cute! It's an AU of WW2, and will be a bit serious at the beginning, but will eventually evolve into a romance fluff fic between two of my favourite characters. Seriously, Liechtenstein deserves more LOVE!
5. Perdonare e dimenticare: Based on Children of the Nations by The-Charcoal-Alchemist, perdonare e dimenticare is yet another dark fic that takes place around 2040. It's centred around Romano, who after rescuing a girl from the Mafia, falls in love with her. And as it's based on CotN, you can bet a lot of Nations are going to be getting a pretty good shock soon...this is a heavy OC fic, and ultimately is a tragedy/family fic as well, because I just love angst like that.
Red Dead Redemption
1. Revelation 12:9: A Supernatural and dark story about John Marston that takes place right before he heads to Mexico. Currently put aside while I'm on my Hetalia fangirling stage, I will get back to this fic after I finish Struggle and the Cat's Eyes!
Status: On HIATUS until I finish Struggle and the Cat's Eyes.
Possible Fics in the future:
Hetalia Axis Powers:
1. Opera Hetalia Series: A potential series, I was thinking of adapting the storyline on some operas into Hetalia. The first one up is Rigoletto, which will be a *gasp* Liechtenstein X France fic! The blasphemy! Not connected to any of my other fics whatsover!
2. Phantom of Hetalia: AusHun for the world. Something that I'm definitely interested in doing, the fic basically takes place in the same decade of The Cat's Eyes, and in the same verse as Struggle and The Cat's Eyes. A mysterious Phantom haunts the Opera Populaire, as the Nations performs the musical Phantom of the Opera for nearly 13 days in an effort to raise funds for charity. However, is there really a Phantom, or is it a much darker force that's come back from the grave? And as usual, no one believes poor old Arthur about him, until it's too late. Not neccesarily a sequel to The Cat's Eyes and Struggle, but will have some references from there.
3. The 5th Alice: Based on the Alice Human Sacrifice by Vocaloid, this will be the sequel to The Cat's Eyes. A darker offering, and definitely aimed at toying with everyone's favourite tsundere Nation. Five Nations have mysteriously dissapeared, with the fifth one being none other than Sealand. Sensing a rat, Arthur checks out his younger brother's room, only to find a playing card and an invitation. Sucked into "Wonderland", Arthur has to rescue his brother and the other Nations, while struggling to keep his sanity. But is it so bad to go mad? After all, we all have dreams...
1. Saving Ciel Phantomhive: I am not happy with that pathetic sequel to Kuroshitsuji, so I may plan to write my own. I'll adapt the explanation about why Ciel's still alive from Kuroshitsuji 2, but I'll definitely change the storyline. The fight between Sebastian, Ciel, Claude and Alois gets complicated when Lucifer himself wants Ciel's soul. But this time, Heaven's not going to just stand by as God sends an angel down to help clear up the mess, and this angel's got a really serious beef with Sebastian...
1. Tara in Wonderland: Things get really messed up when Tara Markov ends up in Wonderland after an earthquake and a sudden invasion of weird cardlike beings takes place in Jump City. All the poor girl wants to do is find her father and go home, but the inhabitants of Wonderland refuse to release her. They want their Alice back, and they're willing to kill to keep her. And a certain green skinned boy is top on the Mad Hatter's list. A prequel to Wax Angel.
2. Ask not what your country can do for you: A really crazy crossover fic between Teen Titans and Call of Duty Modern warfare 2. Jericho gets kidnapped by terrorists, Red Star is forced to fight for Russia, and the other Titans are trying their best to remain neutral admist pressure from the goverment while trying to figure out where their missing team mate is, but it's getting difficult to do so, especially when they discover that their team mate's kidnapping may be related to a mysterious international force known only as Taskforce 141... And what does Soap, Price, Ghost and Roach have to do with it? Everything. A prequel to Wax Angel, and takes place before Tara in Wonderland.
3. Wax Angel: A major fic I'm planning for Teen Titans, it's like my version of Season 6. Brother Blood's back, and he's got all the villains working together with him for a goal that the Titans have to stop, no matter what. But things get complicated when a new hero pops up in Jump City, with an agenda of his own. Daedalus is a dangerous man, but his intentions seem good, right? How far will the Titans trust this man with wings, and what is he planning anyway? Not to mention that Tara's still running around. And is that Blackfire? Conspiracy theories
Alice in Wonderland 2010
1. Paint it Black: The Red Queen's dead and Stayne's vanished, with only his blood covered eyepatch left on the ground. But they've left behind one last living legacy. Erik doesn't really understand why everyone except Chess, Absolem and the White Queen hate him so much, but he'll continue to smile and laugh in the hopes that one day he'll make some friends. Unfortunately, life is rarely fair, and he's going to have to learn that the hard way... contains minor references to Tara in Wonderland.