Author has written 36 stories for Twilight, Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak, Doctor Who, Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Fairy Tail, How to Train Your Dragon, Brave, 2012, Tangled, Rise of the Guardians, Epic, Frozen, Vampire Knight, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Five Nights at Freddy´s, Slender, Lion King, Avengers, Web Shows, Princess Protection Program, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
My name is AliceCullen3. Please check out my other stories and my favourites as they're all good.
I LOVE FANFICTION!!!
I can sometimes go a bit crazy while I'm typing my stories.
Apologies that I haven't published in a while, it's because I want to try and finish the stories for publishing them on here.
THINGS TO DO ON AN ELEVATOR
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) BRING a picnic basket and ask the other passengers to tea.
This makes me laugh everytime I read it!!!!