Author has written 9 stories for Night World series, Eyes Like Stars, Parodies and Spoofs, Vampire Diaries, and Greek Mythology.
Age:13 (but I'm pretty damn smart!All them Internet stalkers and pedophiles better BACK OFF!)
Books:Night World,Vampire Diaries,Harry Potter, Hunger Games
Likes:Rainbows(obviously),CANDY,Unicorns,Ice-Cream,Gingers,Cupcakes,Stars,Lime green cars...stuff.
Hates:Rude teens at the mall,Teachers who play favorites,Boring people,Edward McSparkleyPants,Rappers (oh c'mon they talk too fast!),and THEM,the ones they call the jonas brothers (aka Them-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named-Bcuz-They-SUCK!)
Motto: Cheating's not good cheating's real bad. Cheat on me and I'll kick your ass!
Quotes: "Love is no permanent fixture and it's consequence is no stranger to me"
"God has given you one face, and you make yourself another?" ~William Shakespeare
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Les Brown
"The sky is that beautiful old parchment in which the sun and the moon keep their diary." ~Alfred Kreymborg
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow." ~Mary Anne Radmach
Look up... look down... now look to your left... and now look to your right... If you just fell for that because you have read to many people's profiles then, copy and paste this onto your own profile so you can share the adictiveness...
25 Reasons to Thank my Mother:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
If at first you don't succeed,destroy all evidence you tried.
Sometimes a road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.
If it's sent by ship then it's a cargo, if it's sent by road then it's a shipment.
When you cry, I'll cry,you laugh, I'll laugh,you fall down a ski slope, I'll laugh even harder.
Forgive your enemies,but remember their names.
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talking.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Some people are like slinkies. They seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.\
The next time someone says "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me " HIT THEM WITH A DICTIONARY!
Normal people scare me...but not as much as I scare them
I'm not a complete idiot.Some parts are missing.
Fun flies when your doing time.
I don't suffer from stress. I'm a carrier.
My reality check bounced.