Author has written 25 stories for Doctor Who, and Sherlock.
20-year-old Doctor Who fan who has recently got into fanfiction.
-Academy- Theta/Koschei (Doctor/Master)
AU after Planet of the Dead.
-Jack/Ianto (no CoE; one main point of 'Reality and Other Games')
'Reality and Other Games' and its sequels set this off.
Eleven- being naked, poems, being annoyed by Romana
Ten- biscuits (etc.), animals, geeky jokes, Jack and water guns, being annoyed by Aggie and Donna.
theDrummingRemoved!Master- Bugging people, being childish, flirty and generally annoying charming pain in the backside.
Explanations of confusing stuff (they are mentioned) elsewhere:
Aggie- 'Reality and Other Games'
The Master and Lucy- 'Reality and Other Games'
Emma (Saxon, the Master's daughter) 'Immorality', Reality and Other Games', 'Aggie'
Isobel (Aggie's companion) 'Immorality'
Aggie (I) Antonia Thomas (Alisha, Misfits), (II) Emma Watson
Emma- Hannah Murray (Cassie, Skins)
Romana- a more ethereal Carey Mulligan (i.e. Sally from 'Blink')
Alonso (lizard, pre-'Captivation' onwards, green and fluffy, some cat-like noises and clicking)
Raspberry ('Captivation' onwards, cream Lab)
Biscuit (one of Raspberry's puppies, 'Domestic Bliss' Lab/Spaniel cross, chocolate)
Muffin (tabby cat, text fics (still on Teaspoon- so many of them))
There are more stories on Teaspoon, I've not transferred them all yet, under the same username.
I also like history and archaeology, which is the closest I'll get to time travel. I'm a bit of a culture geek, so like Ten, I often include music and TV references. I write a lot of silly stuff and satire, and the odd adventure.
I have my own alternate universe, which the stories are set in. They are mostly Ten and Eleven because I am most confident in capturing their voices.
Ten/Martha, Eleven/a brand new Romana, Ten/pets, and Eleven/being nude for fun. Alonso the lizard/Donna (he's her biggest fan)
Alternate universe is Ten/Martha, my OTP, so a lot of my stories will be various combinations (and evidence, some need convincing!) of them plus Donna, Jack and occasionally a few other suprises, including indulging in 'Eleventh Doctor offends people' drabbles :) (mostly 'Eleven runs around naked in public for dares' if I'm honest)
I love to write impassioned speeches on injustice that the Doctor makes, Jack being inappropriate Ten plus cute animals, and funny text messages between characters. Don't ask.
I obviously do not own DW, but can lay claim to Aggie, Emma Saxon, and Aggie's friend and love interest Isobel, history student and singer from 5 billion-ish, Romana V, Raspberry the dog: Ten's chocolate labrador, and Eleven's skinny dipping and running-around-with-no-clothes-on-for-fun-fetish. As well as Saxon Industries, the Master's new career ('Wash Saxon!').
Oh, and Alonso, the small, green, fluffy alien lizard, who is much cleverer than previously thought and spends its time trying to get as many shrieks of terror out of Donna as possible, and spends a lot of time living in the Doctor's hair and making googly eyes at Donna when it wants to. It comes in handy, eventually, see, the hair gel?
Steven Moffat classified Rose Tyler as the Doctor's "needy girlfriend," and that he had to hand it to the Doc for ditching her and 'palming her off on a copy of himself.' If this statements makes you very, very happy, join the club! (and copy this into your profile!)
Copy and Paste this to your profile if, during The Hungry Earth and Cold Blood, you were freaked out because the Silurians didn't look the same as they used to, if during Midnight you were thinking of The Leisure Hive, and if Amy's Choice makes you think the Valeyard is making an appearance.
If you've ever seen a movie or TV program/episode so many times you can quote it word for word and you do so at random times or when the moment seems to need a quote, put this in your profile.
If you like David Tennant more than Orlando Bloom, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is thesame as different, which is thesame as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
You know you're a Doctor Who Fan when: (Taken from a Facebook club:)
1. Your entire Saturday evening is organized around Doctor Who.
2. You do not leave the sofa until the very, very end of the credits.
3. You own at least one Doctor Who DVD.
4. You wonder exactly why people are still staying in London at Christmas.
5. You buy any and every magazine or newspaper that has a Doctor Who related article.
6. The weeks after a series ends, you find yourself automatically checking BBC 1 on Saturday evening – just in case.
7. You spend a great deal of time trying to figure out all the different future outcomes of Earth, such as the Dalek Invasion of Earth in 2150, the movement of the planet by the Time Lords in Trial of a Time Lord, the destruction of Earth referred to in Hartnell's "The Ark", the destruction of it referred to in "Frontios", and the repopulation of it in The Sontaran Experiment.
8. You have cried at some point over the death/departure of one of the main characters.
9. Just because Doctor Who has finished it doesn’t mean you can have the TV – I’m watching Confidential
10. You would consider moving to Cardiff just for the chance to see it being filmed.
11. You are subscribed to the Doctor Who Magazine.
12. At least 10 of your Facebook groups are Doctor Who related.
13. You have, at some point, read or written Doctor Who fanfiction.
14. You actually don’t know how you will survive almost 2 years without a Doctor Who series.
15. You still wonder what happened to Ace.
16. You secretly hope that you will one day see the TARDIS parked somewhere.
17. You get very irritated if you see someone write “Dr.Who”.
18. You have defended Doctor Who in an argument
19. You have won said argument.
20. You exercise extreme will power, wait and save for the box sets for each series because know they are much better than the individual DVDs.
21. You have been to the Exhibition and posted all of your photos on Facebook even though everyone else already has.
22. You practically live on the official Doctor Who website.
23. You have a Doctor Who related screensaver/desktop picture/avatar/cursor/username/password.
24. You spend endless hours on BBC i-player re-watching that week’s episode.
25. You have downloaded an episode into your i-player library.
26. You have forced family/friends/postman to watch Doctor Who.
27. You get very excited when you see the merchandise in the shops.
28. You know it is a crime to write any of the following: Tardis, tardis, trds, tARDIS.
29. You are considering buying a sonic screwdriver. You don’t know why. You just want one.
30. You know who Murray Gold is and you think he’s a genius.
31. You have resorted to YouTube in order to watch Doctor Who.
32. You like to quote Doctor Who at unexpected times and grin to yourself when no one realizes.
33. Most of your conversations lead to Doctor Who.
34. You do bring a banana to a party.
35. You own or want a Tom Baker scarf and would happily wear it pretty much most of the time.
36. You know exactly when it is repeated and you make time to watch them. Even if you own them already.
37. Your snowman was a Dalek, TARDIS or similar.
38. You get very excited when you see actors from Doctor Who in other programs.
39. You find yourself absentmindedly drawing the TARDIS and Daleks on the corners of pages.
40. You accept that, although Torchwood is amazing, it can never quite beat Doctor Who.
41. You have the Doctor Who website as your homepage.
42. You spend a large portion of your time planning how to be cast as the next companion, even though you can't act to save your life or alternatively, devising ways to break onto the set to watch it being filmed.
43. You tried to get tickets for the Doctor Who BBC Prom.
44. If you failed to get said tickets, you listened attentively on the radio, rushed to the computer in the interval to watch the clip and then raced back to the radio.
45. You got excited when you saw pictures of a Red Dalek outside the Royal Albert Hall on BBC News.
46. On Facebook, you are listed as a fan of Doctor Who, David Tennant or any other actor who has played a main part.
47. You've compiled a fanmix not using the series soundtracks based on the Doctor Whoniverse, its episodes, mythos, and/or you've composed your own music inspired by Doctor Who.
48. You have named at least one family pet after a main character.
49. You want to try/ love Jelly babies, simply because they are mentioned by both the Doctor and the Master.
50. You go to one of the exhibitions just for the purpose of having your photo taken with a monster just so you can put it as your profile picture on Facebook.
51. Every time you have to say goodbye to someone you sing Doomsday (sometimes you add horrible lyrics to it).
52. Every time you wake up you sing the Westminister Bridge theme, complete with beatboxing.
53.At Christmas you tell two of your friends to go outside, then you burst out of your front door, stumble into their arms, say "I have to tell you something important, what was it ...oh yes... Merry Christmas!" and pretend to pass out.
54.Do it again, video tape it, and post the video on Facebook.
55. Every time a political candidate shows an ad on tv, you absentmindedly start drumming the Master's theme on whatever surface you can find.
56. You refuse to use the bluetooth hands-free headsets -they will lead to your eventual 'upgrade' to a Cyberman.
57. Everytime you go to the beach you can't help but think of Bad Wolf Bay.
58. You have become convinced you're a fob-watched Time Lord. Or your friends say you are.
59. When someone says you're like your favourite companion, you can't help but feel incredibly proud. Even if it was meant as an insult to both you and that companion.
60. You start writing fics based on said companion.
61. You have in depth discussions about whether or not Gallifrey survived the Time War.
62. You plan and replan the first five trips you take in the TARDIS
63. You start taping the master's theme when you get nervous.
64.When people ask what you think of the London Olympics in 2012, you just scream, "Watch ur kids!"
65. You answer every question with "BAD WOLF".
65. You are getting so tired of the presidential race, you are considering voting Saxon
66. You're tempted to paint/have painted your bedroom door to look like the exterior of the TARDIS.
67. You start to wear converse just because the 10th Doctor makes them look incredibly hot and they're good for running!
68. People say something, you go 'hey, that's a good idea for a fanfic' and you end up writing it.
69. You want to get a dog and call it Leela just becasue someone said 'Leela, the puppy of the Sevateem'
70. When you say you watch Masterchef for the food, but really it's because India Fisher narrates.
71. You ask to be made an officer of Doctor Who groups on facebook.
72. You are seriously considering naming your kids after actors in the show. Despite the fact that you're not even in a relationship.
73. You've stopped dreaming about Doctor Who itself and started dreaming about meeting the actors.
74. Your insults become along the lines of 'you're as annoying as Adric'.
75. You know, deep down, that there really is a Doctor.
76. You can now potentially end your government with just one word. Actually, just six. Six words.
77. You get overly excited about finding that BBC audio you've been looking for, and spread the word as quickly as possible.
78. You plan to travel half way around the world just to go to a convention.
79. Yes, you know who Harriet Jones is.
80. You search for back issues of DWM.
81. You get really annoyed when people spell companions names incorrectly. Its CHARLEY and PERI not Charlie and Perry!
82. You are fully aware that Teaspoon is the writer's best friend... or worst nightmare.
83. When someone says 'teaspoon' you immediatly add 'and an open mind'.
84. You won't step on any shadows, and worry when you have more than one shadow...
85. You try not to face away from, or even blink, when passing cemetaries, art galleries, ornately decorated buildings or any other place with angel statues...
86. You've searched every DVD you own to try and find the Doctor on an easter egg...
87.You've tripped and blamed a SIDRAT.
88. When you're sitting in a physics lesson and you're asked what you know about atoms and you reply with the answer "I know how to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow".
89. When you are sitting in your modern physics class and learning about relativity, you think in terms of
90. Time Lord is TWO words not just one!
91. It's Dalek! NOT Darlek, Darleck or Daleck!
92. After 24 hours of knowing David Tennant was to leave Doctor Who after the specials, you were still crying and/ or wearing black.
93. Hearing the news about David Tennant ruined your day/month/LIFE but in your heart you know you respect his decision.
94. You can answer historical questions thanks to Doctor Who.
95. You learned that Shakespeare had a son thanks to Doctor Who
96. You get nervous around large plastic items, like manniquins and wheelie bins...
97. You peak behind illogically located pillars and sarcofagi, and look inside any mysterious boxes or any large container (maybe even port-o-potties where there are no construction sites?!) just in case they're TARDIS ships... (And if it is, will you stow away?)
98. You've checked outside b/c you thought you heard the TARDIS.
99. You totally freak out when someone says "You have something on your back."
100. You cried after Journey's End. And you cry everytime you watch it.
101. You have a Doctor Who advent calender. Counting down to the Doctor Who Christmas Special.
102.Your physics teacher takes you aside in an attempt to explain that "this Doctor person" is not an acceptable source for your responses in class.
103. You named your first car The TARDIS.
104. You squeaked when you saw the Doctor Who mini trailer on BBC1 and screamed a little louder with each clip.
105. You own a T-shirt reading "The Angels have the Phonebox"
106. In December you go every day to the advent calendar on the Doctor Who website.
107. When your yelling at someone to hurry up and get ready, you yell "allons-y"!!
108. You are more excited about the new Doctor than the new president.
109. You have made it your goal in life to convert people to the show.
110. You are in/want to be in a Troc band or buy a Troc CD
111. As a child you wanted to call the new puppy K9, but got outvoted.
112. You start to have Doctor Who withdrawls, and start to count down the days till Saturday. Then when it comes you sit yourself down in front of the tv and glare at anyone who inturrups you.
113. (If you don't live in the UK) You go crazy because you have to wait until someone posts Doctor Who on youtube (or another video sharing website) to watch any of the episodes.
114. The name Mary Whitehouse gives you the quivers.
115. You watch something and you point out "Hey, It's the Doctor!" when one of the former Doctors appears on screen.
116. You never think of certain historical figures (like madame de Poupadour or Charles Dickens) the same way again.
117.You can pronounce 'The Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxarodenfoe'. But you just call him Max.
118. You would vote for there to be an annual 'Talk Like A Dalek Day'.
119. You try to figure out the notes of the Doctor Who theme on your instrument by ear.
120. When someone asks"whats a Dalek?" you roll your eyes and are speechless.
121. People start asking is All you do is watch Doctor Who?
122. You can relate every aspect of your earth existence to a Doctor Who episode
123. You have seen an episode, doesn't matter which one, over 10 times, and you wouldnt mind watching it again some time.
124. You got really overexcited when you read Act II Scene 2 of Educating Rita.
125. You already know that the next regeneration is going to leave you a sobbing wreck, in countless un-mendable pieces and if the ratbags at the BBC show it on 25th December it will completely and absolutely ruin your Christmas ...
126. After all this has happened, you feel that although you will be heartbroken to say goodbye to 10 ... you know that 11 is going to be great!!
127. You back out of your drive-way and get ridiculously excited when you spy what you believe to be a TARDIS out of the corner of your eye!! You bolt up the road and take photos of it at 6am, despite the protests of your indignant Spanish neighbour (who you wisely refrain from asking if he's from Barcelona lest they cart you away once and for all) and despite knowing in your heart of hearts that it is indeed but a humble porta-loo. Then you drive your workmates nuts by showing them the photos ...
128. You actually took down the Doctors mobile number and have it in your phone.
129. You rang that number. Just to check.
130. You have the best knock-knock joke in the world--"knock-knock." "Who's there?" "Doctor." "Doctor..."
131. When someone puts on a mask and goggles whilst decorating and your family says as one "Are you my Mummy?"
132. You've noticed that the Master's drumming actually fits with the main theme tune, and every time you watch the credits you automatically tap along with it.
133. When you only watch BBC America so you catch the ads for the up and coming episodes of Doctor Who.
134. You check this group quite often to see what other people have added... then smile and want to jump up and down because you realize that you can relate to all the new comments :D
135. You are planning for a trip in 2010, you put off any bookings in case you miss the New Who & TW
136. Your flatmate/friends/collegues/aforementioned postman who you have now converted to The Doctor tells you to stop reciting the lines to any episode.
137. You watch TV on Tuesday nights and Saturday afternoons to see the episodes - you dont want to wear out your DVDs
138. You never want someone to say "Don't you think she looks tired?
139. You see 10 Downing Street and PM Brown on the news and you wonder...
140. When you tell your son/ daughter/ nephew/ niece/ other young relation that a change in Doctor is a rite of passage and if (s)he wants to talk about it, you'll always be there.
141. You ask someone to come close to you, and when they do, you push them with two fingers on their chests and you say that you are performing Venusian aikido
142. If any traffic hold-up you're forced to alter your journey you wonder, just for a moment, if this was caused by some parallel version of yourself committing suicide in order to save the future of humanity.
143. People don't understand your mixed reaction of excitement and fear when talking about or encountering a scarecrow.
144. You have the song "Doctorin' the TARDIS" on your Ipod just because it's a song about Doctor Who.
145. You have the Doctor Who theme on your phone.
146. You get annoyed every time someone says something is like the TARDIS. No, the TARDIS is completely different. The TARDIS is the Doctor's time-travelling Type 40 TT capsule.
147. You ask constantly to go to the places where previous episodes have been filmed, such as Southerndown beach.
148. You find yourself watching Doctor Who episodes on BBC I-player -- even if you have it on DVD
149. You find out that your next school/business trip is to Cardiff, and you start to act like a child.
148. You think there's something sinister about the word "Hungryyyyyyyyyyy!"
149. It snows you wonder if its real or if The Doctor has casued it.
150. You plan on watching the Red Nose Day Concert this year simply because David Tennant is hosting the first hour.
151. Every year when it comes to the TV awards, you sit and watch the whole thing just so you can celebrate that Doctor Who is the best thing on tv when it wins the award.
152. You find yourself taking part in any competition that mentions Doctor Who and voting for cast members in polls.
153. When you hear on the news that the bees are disapearing, you start predicting the end of the universe and telling everyone to look up at the sky.
154. You find yourself saying "Exterminate!", "Do Not Blaspheme!", or "Delete!" to someone who doesn't understand something, especially as it relates to Doctor Who.
155. When your life has been described in 154 entries.
156. You write about Doctor Who for your foreign language journal entries.
157. (If you don't live in the UK) You know where Cardiff is.
158. If you don't live in Cardiff, you check the weather daily because you're wondering how the Doctor Who set is faring today.
159. After getting bored typing, you start reading aloud what you're typing...Cyberman style.
160. You're REALLY a fan when you misspell on purpose just so then you can pound the keyboard and scream "DELETE! DELETE!"
161. For Halloween or any other costume event, you are, what else, something from Who...
162. At Easter you decorate your eggs with the TARDIS, Daleks or other Who related images.
163. You stare at statues and find your eyes drying out...
164. You plan on marrying whose last name is either 'Doctor', 'Master', or 'Rani', then having a child, then calling it 'The'.
165. Or maybe even calling it 'Theta', and 'The' for short.
166. You get excited whenever you see two capital Ts together, and shout the words "blue box" much to the confusion of your non-Whovian friends.
167. When watching a movie or TV show, you laugh every time someone says "Doctor"--it's even funnier when a former Doctor says "The Doctor."
168. You write every single Doctor Who serial and episode title in another lanuage.
169. If you are an Aussie and are seriously contemplating Christmas in London to watch the regeneration
170. Every time you enter a building you say, "Have I been here before?" and if no one jumps in to join you, you continue, "OR am I yet to come?" And dash in, grinning to yourself, oblivious to the stares around you.
171. Upon finding an episode of the old Doctor Who for which you have been searching for at least a year on the internet, you spend an entire day telling your friends/coworkers/fellow inmates that you plan on watching it that night.
172. You invite your friends/coworkers/complete strangers to join you in watching said episode.
173. You kidnap them and force them to when they say no.
174. When asked about your political affiliation, you answer, "Friend of the Ood"
175. You REFUSE to have Satellite Navigation, TomTom, GPS or any other name for a computerised street directory, and if the letters A, T, M, O, or S are in the name FORGET IT !
176. You make lots of jokes about quarries... but no one seems to get them for some reason.
177. You've used the phrase "It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for" to describe your graduation from high school.
178. You read through all 177 entries to the above list.