Author has written 18 stories for Big Time Rush, Hannah Montana, Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, and Austin & Ally.
I love writing stories & reading them
I love music, movies, tv, art, fashion, cooking, and dancing.
My Twitter: @Xsuperchic135
My Instagram (HOA fan account): @anubisfandom5
My Wikia account (for House of Anubis and Austin & Ally): Xsuperchic135X
House of Anubis, Austin & Ally, Once Upon a Time, Big Time Rush, Revenge
As for reality shows, I like:
The Voice, The X Factor & My Kitchen Rules
Fave couples on shows listed above:
Kendall & Jo - Jendall, Logan & Camille - Lomille (Big Time Rush)
Austin & Ally - Auslly, Dez & Carrie - Darrie, Jace & Trish - Trace (Austin & Ally)
Eddie & Patricia - Peddie, Jerome & Mara - Jara, Jerome & Joy - Jeroy, Alfie & Willow - Walfie, Fabian & Nina - Fabina, Fabian & Mara - Mabian (House of Anubis)
Rather Be (Clean Bandit ft Jess Glyne)
Happy (Pharrell Williams)
Braveheart (Neon Jungle)
Swing (Joel Fletcher ft Savage)
Fave Movies/actors & actresses:
Harry Potter series
The Hunger Games
Chronicles of Narnia
Ice Age movies
Chronicles of Narnia
FOR MY STORY *HOUSE OF ANUBIS: FUTURE STYLE*
I'm sorry guys, I don't know how to post pictures on my profile. So instead, I'll give you a link. And yes, I made these photos myself. Uploaded on my wikia account.
The Rutter family=
The Clarke family=
The Campbell family=
The Lewis family=
The Perry family=
The Sweet family=
10 Tips To Distract Yourself From Watching Austin & Ally Spoilers (created by me)
#1: Leave your phone/computer/tablet ALONE. Okay this is probably the hardest one. We’re all tempted easily. With easy internet access and a few taps from your fingers, you’re suddenly on YouTube searching up the new Austin & Ally episode for spoilers. This is harder than it sounds, but try not to touch your phone/computer/tablet unless absolutely necessary. If it helps, turn off the wireless so you won’t go looking things up. If you must be on preferred device, don’t use the internet for Austin & Ally related things. You’ll feel proud of yourself and you’ll be rewarded with a brand new episode at the end of the week!
#2: Do/practice your hobby. I’m sure you have a life outside of the Austin & Ally world (I really hope!). Do you play a sport? Are you a musician? Do you like cooking? All of these things will help to distract you from spoilers. You’ll feel great because you’ll enjoy what you’re doing, too! So go and do something that doesn’t use an electronic device. Go swimming/skiing (depends on where you are), cook something, practice your instrument, play a sport, make up a dance routine. Do anything that will get your mind off spoilers.
#3: Hang out with friends and family. This is probably the best way to distract yourself. You’ll be with the people you love and you can have a great time! Maybe go and see a movie with friends, go to the beach with your family or visit a relative you haven’t seen in a while. This will definitely get you away from the Austin & Ally fandom!
#4: Do homework. Yes, this is probably the worst option, but it has to be done. You don’t want that detention, do you? It takes about 7 minutes (apparently) for the brain to get focused on something, so you’ll find you might be able to get a good half hour to an hour of homework done before you get bored. Who knows, maybe those Math questions aren’t as hard as you thought they would be! Homework needs to get done sooner or later, so use it as a distraction from spoilers. Once you’ve finished, you’ll be proud of yourself that you actually got something done. Then you can chill! Bonus!
#5: Play a game. Who doesn’t love video games? Mario Kart on the Wii, Just Dance on the PS3, Halo on the Xbox. Endless fun. Especially if you’ve got friends or a sibling to play with! So go and grab that console and start playing! You’ll have heaps of fun AND you’ll be distracted. If you don’t have any video game consoles at all, maybe Angry Birds on your phone will help. There are other types of games too. Try Monopoly, Twister, maybe even Scrabble! If all that fails, just grab a ball and kick it around outside. There are heaps of fun things you can do!
#6: DON’T watch Austin & Ally. Or even Disney channel. If you want to watch TV, don’t watch the show in question. Are there any other shows you like? I wouldn’t watch Disney Channel because you’ll see Austin & Ally promos and then you will get tempted to watch the spoilers. Maybe some good old Nickelodeon? Shows that I would recommend are Revenge and Once Upon A Time. What about reality shows? Try watching American Idol or The X Factor if you’re into that. Of course there are always some good movies! Maybe go to the cinemas to see that new flick you’ve wanted to see, or put an old favourite into the DVD player. Great distractions!
#7: Pump up the music. LOUD. Turn up your iPod and have a dance session in your room. Belt out your favourite tunes. Everyone has different tastes in music, so listen to what you like best. Maybe you might discover a new artist/song! Although, I don’t recommend listening to the Austin & Ally soundtrack...or even R5 might get you tempted...
#8: Read a good book/magazine. When you read, you’ll find you get lost in what you’re reading pretty quickly. Have you read the Hunger Games yet? Maybe read that brand new book by your favourite author, or re-read one of those books you’ve always loved. Pick up this month’s issue of your favourite magazine and maybe read it outside, or on the beach, or even in the bath tub! No, FanFictions don’t really count this time... you could maybe write one, if you feel up to it! Also a good time-consumer!
#9: Beautify yourself. There’s nothing wrong with a little TLC. Have a DIY spa day! Take a bubble bath, give yourself a facial with a homemade mask, paint your nails, style your hair, try on some makeup. You’ll feel refreshed and beautiful, and it’s a great time-waster :)
#10: Reorganise. By reorganising things, you’ll feel refreshed and excited that you’ve made something seem new. Maybe go through your wardrobe. See what clothes fit you, which ones don’t. See which clothes you like and wear often, and which ones you don’t really like anymore. Reorder your wardrobe; either sort out your clothes according to style, colour or season. Store seasonal pieces like coats and swimsuits, and keep versatile pieces like t-shirts and sweaters easy to get access to. Try reorganising your desk or your dresser. Maybe your bookcase needs to be sorted out? Cleaning may seem like a chore, but it can be fun! If you turn on the radio while doing it, it will go quicker and seem more enjoyable, PLUS it’s a good distraction. Give it a shot!
Hope this helps!
Austin & Ally Turn It Up Soundtrack review (by me)
1. Upside Down: I love this song! It's poppy and fun to listen to. I think the lyrics reflect Auslly too :)
2. Me and You: I really love this one. It's so catchy, Laura's voice is absolutely beautiful!
3. Who U R: I like this one now haha :P
4. Superhero: This song is BEAUTIFUL! I hope Austin sings it to Ally, its just so cute. His voice, the lyrics and the tune are all awesome. One of my favourites.
5. Parachute: This song is also beautiful! I can't get enough of Laura's voice, and I love the piano melody too. It kind of reminds me of a Demi Lovato or a Katy Perry song. Love it!
6. What We're About: This is a great party song I think. It almost sounds like a graduation anthem...I hope not! It is pretty cool.
7. Chasin' the Beat of My Heart: I like this one! It's cute because it's about Ally and how much he missed her on tour. Has a great beat too.
8. Stuck on You: This song is soooo cute! I love it! Austin has to sing this one to Ally. It's just gorgeous :)
9. Redial: This song is so cool! It's about best friends- Ally and Trish. I love it.
10. Steal Your Heart: Probably my favourite on the album. The best tune, I love the "Hey now, baby" parts. Such a good song!
11. Better Than This: This has a really good dance beat. I'm not sure about Ross's voice on this song but it still sounds good.
12. I Think About You: Awwww who doesn't love this song? He serenaded her with it and it is just adorable. Auslly forever :)
13. Unstoppable: I really don't like this one. Who on earth are Chloe and Halle? The song is not great, don't know why it's on the soundtrack.
Overall, I love the album apart from two songs. The songs from season 2 that I wish were on there are Timeless, I'm Finally Me, You Can Come To Me, Don't Look Down, The Me That You Don't See, Got It 2, Living in the Moment and Who I Am. Those songs were pretty good and I'm disappointed they weren't on there!
For my story Birthday Wishes:
List twelve of your favorite characters in no particular order.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to? Fabian/KT
I haven't read one, but I've seen them. Kabian is ok so I might read one in the future.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Patricia
Patricia is gorgeous! I'd say an 8 out of 10.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? Mick/Amber
Seeing as it isn't specified WHEN, if it's in the future I'm totally okay with it! I ship Mickber, and they would make cute kids :P
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine? Nina
Yes; basically almost every fanfic out there. Most of them are about how Nina still loves Fabian. Or something about the Chosen one.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple? Joy/Fabian
Totally! They did have a little thing going on but I'm glad both of them moved on.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why? Willow/Nina or Willow/Jerome
I'd have to go with Willow/Jerome because that seems normal...and although I don't ship Jillow, they did date for a while in season 3.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve kissing? Mara walked in on Joy/Mick
Mara would be really confused and probably accuse Joy of cheating on Jerome. Then it would lead into a big dramatic argument...that would be an interesting episode/fanfic actually!
8. Make up a title for a Three/Ten fic. Alfie/Jerome
Friends Until The End
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff? Eddie/Amber
Maybe. I don't know what it would be about though.
10. Suggest a summary for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic. Mara/Mick
After a hard break-up with Fabian, Mara seeks advice from the boy she once gave her heart to.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose? Amber
'Fashionista' by Jimmy James. It would be about Amber getting ready for a fashion show :)
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Eddie/Fabian/Mick
Rated K, major bromance.
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five? Willow
A few hours ago. It wasn't too bad.
14. 4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at their house. What happens?(Patricia invites Alfie and Amber)
It would be a very loud and funny dinner I would say!
15. 9 tries to get 5 to go to a yoga class. What happens?(Nina tries to persuade Willow
Willow would happily go to yoga!
16. You need to stay at a friend’s house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6?(Eddie or Fabian)
Ooooh tough choice... Eddie would make me laugh so I would go with him. Sorry Patricia ;)
17. 2 and 7 are making out. 10 walks in…their reaction? (Joy and Mara, Jerome)
Jerome would probably stand there shocked at his ex-girlfriend and current girlfriend (who are meant to be best friends) then he would probably dump Joy.
18. 3 falls in love with 6. 8 is jealous. What happens?(Alfie and Fabian, Amber is jealous)
Okay well that's a little bit wrong, but yeah Amber would be jealous that he doesn't love her.
19. 4 jumps you in a dark alley. Who comes to your rescue? 10, 2, or 7 (Patricia jumps me, Nina, Joy, or Mara)
Yeah Patricia is capable of that...I think all of them could rescue me because it is in their personalities, but Joy would be able to talk Patricia out of it and calm her down so probably Joy.
20. 1 decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, what happens? (Eddie)
He would burn the pancakes and spill the spaghetti sauce everywhere, then try to joke his way trhough the show to keep an audience whilst Patricia laughs at him from backstage.
21. 1 and 7 are making out and 9 walks in! What happens?(Eddie and Mara, Nina)
Nina would probably be shocked and Eddie would say that he thought Mara was Patricia. Mara would run away in embarrassment.
22. 3 has to marry either 8, 5, or 9. Who do they choose?(Alfie, choices: Amber, Willow, or Nina)
It would be a tough choice but I think he would definitely marry Willow! (I'm a Walfie shipper)
23. 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2 is release. What is it?(Mara kidnaps Joy, demands something from Willow)
Mara would never kidnap her best friend, and what could she want from Willow? Her syprus oil?
24. You get to meet either 1 or 6. Who do you choose?(Eddie or Fabian)
I'll go for Fabian this time!
25. 10 challenges 4 to a chariot race. Why?(Jerome and Patricia)
Because that's what Jerome and Patricia do. They challenge each other.
26. Everyone gangs up on 3. What happens?(Alfie)
Alfie cowers in fear and confesses where he hid the 'missing' artefacts
27. Everyone is invited to 1 and 2’s wedding except for 8. How do they react?(Eddie and Joy, Amber)
Maybe Amber was too pushy in trying to plan their wedding so she got cut out of it.
28. Why is 6 afraid of 7?(Fabian afraid of Mara)
Because Mara threatened to expose Sibuna.
29. 10 gathers everyone around to tell a fairytale. How does it go?Jerome)
For sure Jerome would tell a creepy horror story. Or maybe how a boy lost his father to prison and was left to fend for himself in a boarding school.
30. 5 and 9 get roaring drunk and end up at your house? What happens?Willow and Nina
I would try to calm them down and give them some water. Then a bed to crash in because that's what girl-friends do!
31.1 arrives late for 4 and 7’s wedding. What happens? Why are they late?(Eddie arrives late for Patricia and Mara's wedding)
Eddie arrives late because he was wondering where he lost his chance with Patricia.
32. Everyone gets together and starts protesting something outside of your house. What are they protesting? What do you do?
They are protesting because they want me to march up to Nickelodeon and demand a season 4 (which I would happily do)
33. 2 tries to get 1 to go to the zoo. What happens?(Joy and Eddie)
While at the zoo, they discuss how Eddie is planning to propose to Patricia and Joy gives him some suggestions.
34. 8 and 4 are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does 4 save herself or 8(Amber or Patricia)
Patricia would...she might save herself because she is a bit selfish, but she would be really hesitant to do it.
So read my stories and review!
Unsafe External Link