Author has written 5 stories for Naruto, Inuyasha, Thor, and Star Trek: 2009.
06/01/2014: I'm getting into writing fanfiction again. A bit. Don't hold your breath for me to continue most of my old things, but I'm getting enthralled with the MCU right now. I guess there will be more. Right now I enrolled for the (which is the only reason I am here now. Though I should update my profile, at least, after six months of inactivity.)
Reading: Fevre Dream (George R. R. Martin), Choke (Chuck Palahniuk, re-read)
Listening to: 'Flaws' by Bastille, 'Riptide' by Vance Joy
Avatar: provided by the lovely http://menami-avatars.livejournal.com/ Thanks a bunch!
If you're visiting my profile I might have read (and reviewed or favourited) your story, or you might have read mine. Either way, nice to see you. You can call me Sirrah (or Airi) if you wish. I'm 21 (right now), from Germany, and usually not here. I'm studying to be a teacher of history, english and german and that's eating my life.
As a fanfiction writer I've been active in Naruto, Inu Yasha and some other mangas a bit. I'm also pretty new in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I'm a sucker for challenges and prompts, which is why most of my stories are kind of related to challenges. Just so you know. But I always point to where my inspiration comes from, no worries.
Aside from writing I might be caught doodling or photographing stuff. I love to rant on many things I'm interested in politics (sue me). Generally speaking I get into things I'm usually considerd to old to be interested in (among others: my old N64, Pokemon, Studio Ghibli Movies, ridiculously cheesy K-Dramas,...)
I read more than I write, in many fandoms, which is why my favourite-stories list is kind of overflowing. I more or less put everything I've read and liked up there, which might beat the purpose, but I'm one of those people that likes to re-read and I hate searching the stuff all over again. If your story is on the list and I haven't yet reviewed (- which is very likely -) and you're looking for some feedback, drop me a note. If you don't mind waiting a bit I'm always happy to rant away my thoughts on stuff.
Where to find me:
I do have a Livejournal, but as there is nothing about my fanfictions online there and not even minor rants on my fandoms, I won't link to it yet. But if I ever get to rant about writing fanfictions, you'll be the first to know. It might happen that I end up stalking your LJ or tumblr. I have anow, it's maybe two or three weeks old, it's still confusing and it makes me feel old. And it's mostly Marvel, for reasons I don't know. I do participate in NaNoWriMo, though I rarely get far. I also have a for a bit now. But there isn't anything relevant there either. I always plan to create fan-art, I just never really do. And I've been absent there for three months (I have to drop by any day now). I'm contemplating getting an Ao3 account, but I'm a bit unconvinced. Juggling so many accounts is stressful.
I have ideas/plans for:
- (Naruto:) a short series about the Life of Uchiha Itachi (might be named that way). I'll write sequenzes of his life, from his birth to his death, I guess.
- (Naruto:) a one-sentences-anthology about the life (what we know and what I made up) of Hoshigaki Kisame, from his birth to his leaving Kirigakure.
- (Thor/Avengers:) some drabbles about Darcy, possibly paired off with Loki. Someone called that tasertricks? Don't know, but I kind of find it enjoyable.
- (Thor/Avengers/Star Trek:) I've been prompted to write a story that ships Darcy with Khan (AugumentTaser). I'm working on it as we speak.
- (Thor/Avengers:) Darcy/Clint, action-adventure. Marvel-Bang-entry.
- (Inu Yasha:) I recently found a pretty old story that I started. Taking place after canon, with Kagome messing with a few Youkai customs. Maybe I'll finish it.
- (Inu Yasha:) a mini-series, maybe. Crossover with some Marvel Movies. I read some stories that do that and find them oddly brilliant.
- (Community:) ...I don't know how it happened, but I find that I like the show. And I want to write something about it. Maybe.
- check out janey-jane, astarayel and riemea on deviantArt. Do it.
- "passare l'inverno" by rawrchelle. Sakura Neji (naruto fandom) and so, so wonderful. A story that really takes it from start to finish. It's long, it's bittersweet, it's believable, (i like to pretend it's canon), and it is most wonderfully written. Get yourself a cup of coffee, sit down, lean back and enjoy. Really. That good.
- "Coercion" by L.Pilz. Sakura Kisame (naruto fandom), which is usually not a pairing that I entertain (because Sakura is 16 and Kisame is 32), but this story is good. Damn good. It does only get ever so slightly out of character (which, let's face it, pretty much all stories with pairings do) and if you read that and don't end up loving Kisame, then you don't have a heart. (No, really. It doesn't get overboard, it doesn't eploy the stereotypical clichés. It's well done.)
Thank you for your pacience.
Unsafe External Link