Author has written 15 stories for Twilight, Devil May Cry, Darkstalkers, Tenjho Tenge, Spawn, Misc. Anime/Manga, Love Hina, RWBY, Guilty Gear, Prototype, Highschool of the Dead, Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple, Green Lantern, D.Gray-Man, Naruto, and Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화.
Hello, I'm Rialga and I'm a now member of this site. Before joining, I went by the name of 'a fan of many works' so maybe some of you will recognize me as an anonymous reviewer.
I'm just your average guy with a love for stories, especially the ones on this site, which is what prompted me into joining. My writing skills could use some work though so I'll most likely be prone to some spelling and other errors every now and then. Just thought I should let you know now before you start pointing it out later along with my rather simplistic writing style.
As my former name suggests, I am indeed a fan of many things, ranging from TV shows to manga, I have quite a list.
IMPORTANT: And I have finally managed to achieve one of my dreams: posting my own original novel online for purchase! "Fading Darkness, Rising Light" is the title and can be found on Amazon for $3.99! It can be purchased and read on any electronic device, including laptops/home computers.
P.S. IMPORTANT NOTE AT BOTTOM OF PROFILE PAGE.
Favorite TV shows
CSI: Crime Scene Investigations
Two and a Half Men
and some more that I can't remember at the moment
Dean Koontz's Frankenstein
most books by Stephen King (especially the Dark Tower series. Man, what a read that was!)
some books by Philip Margolin
most books by Michael Conelly
The Joe Ledger series by Jonathan Maberry
The Strain trilogy (vampires done right!)
and so on
Highschool of the Dead
Negima Magister Magi (Kinda sad it ended.)
Baki the Grappler
Vampire Knight (usually I'm not into something like this, but it caught my interest. Much better than Twilight)
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi (It's over. God, I'm so sad now...)
D. Gray Man
Hayate the Combat Butler
Black Butler (Sebastion is one badass butler)
Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka (Freaking hilarious)
Demon King Daimao (The manga is pretty good and the anime is too though rushed near the end. Sai Akuto is a badass though so it's all good.)
The Breaker and Breaker New Waves (One of the best martial arts mangas/manhwas I've ever read.)
Nanatsu no Taizai (one of the best shonen mangas I've ever read!)
Beelzebub (the way it ended was truly horrible though... damn shame it had to get canceled)
Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou Ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken (a mouthful of a name, yeah, but by far one of the most hilarious harem mangas I've stumbled across)
Dragons Rioting (by far THE best martial arts manga I've read. While not like HSDK in terms of adherence to actual martial arts, it's still one hell of a read. I definitely recommend this manga to.. well, just about everyone. Word of warning though: strong ecchi elements in this one)
Triage X (by the same artist of Highschool of the Dead! An awesome read.)
OnePunch-Man (with art by Yusuke Marita. VERY well drawn and a blast to read!)
Amaama to Inazuma (one of the best slice of life/family-focused mangas I've had the pleasure to read!)
Kengan Ashura (Vibes of Baki the Grappler, but still with its own interesting spin on underground martial arts and the likes)
Terra Formars (took quite a turn as of around ch. 170 or so, but still pretty interesting in how it plays out)
IB - Instant Bullet
Kongou Banchou (Akira is the greatest!)
Mahou Shoujo of the End
Favorite video games
Devil May Cry series (reboot included now)
Devil Survivor (DS2 anime isn't half bad! Still wish it was longer though.)
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 4
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Prototype (both of them)
Spider-man Web of Shadows
Bayonetta (Sure hope Bayonetta 2 comes out for PS3. A futile hope, I know, but eh, I can dream, right?)
Dead Space series
Asura'a Wrath (Rageaholics rejoice!)
Batman Arkham series
Guilty Gear series (can't imagine how they'll top Revelator!)
Yeah that's about it. From the moment I started visiting this site, I've came up with some story ideas of my own. I'm not sure how the stories will turn out once I start writing, but I plan to make them as good as I can manage.
Here's some of the fics I intend to do:
Devil Apocalypse (a Devil May Cry/Highschool of the Dead crossover)
When Takashi goes to rescue Alice from Them, he ends up encountering a demon. Takashi is severely wounded, but the attack awakens the devil blood in him. Turns out he's a descendant of Sparda. Now with a new look and with supernatural abilities, Takashi has to not only make sure he and his friends survive in a world fill with not just Them, but demons as well.
To Fight a God (Tenjho Tenge/History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi crossover)
Takes place after TT chapter 135 (when Masastaka and Souichiro are about to fight for the last time) and after the D of D tournament in HSDK.
Masataka finally defeats Souichiro, but he flees before anything could be done about him. Wanting more power, Souichiro goes off to find more Red Feathers and along the way he bumps into members of YAMI. Impressed by his power, they get him to join YOMI on the promise that they'll help him find more Red Feathers. Hearing of YAMI and of Souichiro joining them through Mitsuomi's vast information network, the Juken Club take off to Kenichi's hometown, having heard that members of YOMI, Souichiro included, will be transferring to Kenichi's school. Temporarily transferring there themselves, the Juken Club runs into Kenichi and the Shinpaku Alliance and later meet Ryozanpaku to lend their assistance to their battle against YAMI. But will Kenichi and co. be able to fight against a god?
Season 1 completed
The God Slaying Wolf (Naruto/visual novel crossover)
Minato and Kushina are alive in this fic and Naruto has a younger twin sister.
Involved in a deadly ritual, Naruto must fight his way through the other participants in order to confront an unknown foe, the one responsible for this ritual and also one whose power can only be described as god-like. However, having been neglected in favor of his sister all his life, Naruto must also come to terms with his family. Can he overcome this emotional hurdle while going up against a god? Time for him to try and find out. Let's slay a god.
Side note: visual novel used is called Fortissimo//Akkord: Bsusvier, a very good VN in my opinion. A walkthrough of FortissimoEXA//Akkord: Bsusvier (a completed version of the original mentioned in previous sentence) is available by a guy called Kratosirving on Youtube.
Scratch that, here's the link for those interested: Walkthrough Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL119C0A99B1CBA422
Walkthrough Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5FDC915FCAE6D7A8
For those curious as to how Naruto looks like in this fic, just picture the protagonist of Fortissimo (Reiji), only a few inches taller and a bit more muscular. And, of course, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Here's this image for reference (note: Reiji is the guy on the left with the brown hair):
To those interested in how Odin/Tatsuya(just with blonde hair, sky blue eyes and lighter skin):
And Odin's outfit in my fic(Also with the differences mentioned in the chapter):
The Wolf Amongst The Sheep (Naruto/RWBY crossover)
It's been centuries since the shinobi age ended. But the world is still far from peaceful. New beings make their appearance, forcing old warriors out of hiding. And it's up to Naruto, once known as Fenrir, and his friends to help the students of Beacon Academy fight them off. Will they succeed? Only time will tell. Warning: Naruto is god-like in this fic, but will still find some challenge in things.
And just stumbled across this too: the opening to Kadenz Fermata, Fortissimo's sequel. Said opening is provided by Loyal Yoxall. He's a pretty awesome guy; he's upload a bunch of other Fortissimo related videos too. So give him a and the videos a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLgE1bHtzbg
Don't Fear the Dark (RWBY fanfic)
Jaune Arc had always wanted to be a hero. While this desire still remains within him, his goal upon trying to enter Beacon has changed. And while he may have succeeded, he hadn't entered as a student, much to his own surprise. Now he must deal with the perils, serious and comical, of his new job while preparing to combat a great threat. But can he do so when he all sees and now knows is darkness in every respect? Time to find out if darkness is something to truly fear.
Chapter 27 completed.
That said, that's about all of the fics I have planned for now. As you can see I enjoy crossovers so you can expect most of my fics to be crossovers as well. Also have some one-shots planned.
I'll take any kind of reviews, good or bad, as I really like feedback. Just no flames please.
Came across this just a while ago. It sums up what I think of racism pretty damn well:
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
Here's some challenges I've been thinking of lately:
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi/Naruto crossover: Naruto has a twin sister, born just a minute after he was on the day the kyuubi attacked. When Minato sealed the demon away, he sealed its chakra into his daughter while the soul of the kyuubi was sealed in Naruto. Naruto then grows up neglected by his parents who favor his sister. However, around the age of 6, he comes across Saiga Furinji, who was searching the elemental nations for someone to take on as a disciple and Naruto is chosen. Naruto goes off with Saiga to train and returns to Konoha about ten years later.
Conditions for this challenge: 1. Minato and Kushina neglected him by accident; they didn't mean to and Naruto realized that so he doesn't completely hate them. If you want him to forgive them that's up to you, but even if he doesn't, don't make him try to antagonize them whenever he bumps into them.
2. The chunin exams take place after Naruto returns to Konoha on a mission from Saiga. He is on a team with two other disciples from YOMI (you choose who they are). This means that the other genin taking place in the chunin exams are stronger than they were in the canon.
3. Yami must be involved. After all, Saiga is the leader of the group.
4. Try to include Ryozanpaku, Miu, and Kenichi if you can. If not, then don't sweat it, but it'd be cool to see them in there.
5. Naruto must be quite the powerful guy for his age. After all, he was trained by Saiga.
Infinite Stratos fic: A smart/powerful Ichika fic with some Guilty Gear influence. Not long after being kidnapped and rescued by his sister as a kid, Ichika was one day looking through Tabane's lab where she was currently conducting some new experiment. He accidently ended up getting involved in said experiment and ends up with powers like that of Sol Badguy, including a weapon just like Sol's Fireseal sword.
Conditions for this challenge: 1. What is typed above is really just a prologue to the fic. After the prologue, Ichika heads to the IS academy like in canon, but he's had his powers for quite some time now so naturally this will have an impact on his battles.
2. His personality should be a bit of a combination between his own and Sol's: he's still a relatively nice and polite guy, but like Sol he is rather laid-back, speaks only when necessary and can be a little sullen. However, he is also smarter than his canon version due to the experiment and so he should excel in what Sol exceled when it comes to academics (that being science).
3. He has a transformation similar to the one Sol had in Overture (the humanoid dragon form) and he can use it while having his IS activated too.
4. However, even though this is a smart/powerful Ichika fic, he should still have some challenge from time to time. That I will leave up to you if you accept this challenge.
5. And he shouldn't be bossed around by the girls. Seriously, with the amount of power he has, they shouldn't be able to do what they do to him like in the light novels and anime.
Bastard!/Naruto Crossover: I actually posted this already on one challenge forum, but I will copy and paste it here: The idea is Naruto somehow coming across the Judas Pain shards from the Bastard! manga at some point early on in the month prior to his match with Neji in chunin exams. He absorbs them into his body just like Dark Schneider did and gets a big power boost from that, also undergoing a physical and mental change, looking a bit more like Dark Schneider (but not as tall or muscular as the man himself; Naruto is only 12-13 at the time of this fight after all) and is as confident as the man too, but not arrogant. However, his absorbtion of the Judas Pain shards also draws a lot of attention to himself from demons and angels.
Conditions for this challenge: 1. The seraphs (Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel too if you want) make some kind of appearance.
2. The demon kings and Satan as well make an appearance. Satan could tempt Naruto to join him if you want.
3. And Naruto gets his own augoeide based off the Kyubi as well to fight against the demons.
4. The fic, given the Bastard! elements in it, should be a rated M one, but you can make it a T rated one if you can pull it off.
Guilty Gear/Negima Crossover: When Sol fought I-no during the events of GG Accent Core and I-no sent him back in time, she accidently sent him back to when Negi was about to start teaching at Mahora. With no way to get back to his time period (yet), Sol is forced to join Negi on his adventures.
Conditions for this challenge: 1. Sol is in character (obviously) and so he doesn't take crap from anyone really.
2. He helps Negi out with training a bit.
3. Other characters from GG get to show up, such as I-no, Raven, and Axl (mainly because they have the means to do so). Other GG characters can show up if you can make it work. It'd also be awesome to see Slayer make an appearance too if possible.
Love Hina idea A bit of a crossover with History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. Unlike the manga where Keitaro is complete pushover (no offense to the guy), he grows up having been trained by the masters of Ryozanpaku, them being friends of his family, namely Granny Hina as she and Hayato Furinji have known each other for a long time. He ends up having a surprising talent for martial arts so by the time Granny Hina puts him in charge of Hinata Sou, he is roughly around hte same level of masters such as Sakaki and Apachai in terms of strength and skill. How will he fare at the Hinata Sou like this?
Conditions for this challenge: 1. He trained alongside Kenichi and so Kenichi and by extention Miu and their friends are around Keitaro's age.
2. Kenichi and Miu make an appearance during the story. Members of the Shinpaku Alliance and Ryozanpaku appearing as well is up to you.
3. Keitaro is not like he is in the manga. In this story, he bears a striking resemblance to Akisame minus the mustache and he wears clothes similar to Saiga (the guy has a good fashion sense in my opinion).
4. Keitaro, having trained under the Ryozanpaku masters, should be a master in their martial arts. Is also strong enough to go head-to-head against Tsuroko and win with some difficulty.
5. Keitaro is smart enough to actually get into Toudai, but like Naru, can sometimes get flustered/nervous over the exams and as a result does bad. This is to keep him being like his manga self a bit. Also like his manga self, he should also be a kind and willing to help person, but should have much more of a backbone against the girls. After all, you don't survive Ryozanpaku style training without developing some sort of backbone.
Tenjho Tenge/Love Hina crossover: Instead of the Hinata Sou mainly being owned by Hina, a member of the Urashimas, it was instead owned by the Nagis. And Souichiro, being of legal age (21) is able to inherit the Hinata Sou and he ends up becoming manager as he tries to get himself into a decent college/university.
Conditions for this challenge: 1. Souichiro is engaged to Aya, having grown fond of her since the end of the Tenjho Tenge manga.
2. The Juken Club members (who are all grown up now and have graduated from Todo Academy) pay a visit to Souichiro and Aya at some point in the fic.
3. Naturally, given the years that have past since the ending of the TT manga and this fic, they have all gotten much stronger since then. If you want Souichiro to have somehow been able to regain some red feather abilities of his, then that's up to you.
4. Souichiro has mellowed out a bit, being calmer and all, but is still easily riled up and likes fights. He can fight Motoko or Tsuroko if you want.
5. Since this is 5 years after TT ends and the characters will naturally be older looking, Bob should look like he did in the beginning of chapter 132 (when he and Madoka fought again in that future thing). As for Souichiro, he should look like his ancestor Ichiyo Nagi from when Ichiyo was an adult too. That way thinking of how the TT characters look like will be a little less difficult to do.
Love Hina challenge: Some elements of Blazblue here. What if Keitaro were different from his manga counterpart. What if he had a backbone? What if he had the power to stand up to the girls? What if... he had the personality and powers of Hazama?
Conditions for challenge: 1. Starts off from the beginning of the manga pretty much, when Keitaro shows up to the Hinata Sou.
2. Like said in brief description of challenge, he has the personality and powers of Hazama. However, if you want, he can look almost like him or just look like the Keitaro from the manga (your call).
3. He needs to have his moments of niceness every now and then. Don't want him to be a complete troll.
4. He can have his own azure grimoire just like Hazama, but it could be different from the one Hazama has.
5. Some other characters can behave like Blazblue ones if you wish.
Shin Megami Tensei/Sekirei crossover challenge: A Devil Survivor/Sekirei challenge to be more precise. A few years have past since the ending of Devil Survivor 1. Now, the main character of the game (for the sake of things, call him Kazuya like in the Devil Survivor manga) has moved on with his life, about to enter university only to get involved with the Sekirei Plan when Musubi fell on top of him and was winged by him. Now stuck in dealing with this, Kazuya has to figure out a way to make it through the Sekirei Plan. However, that is not all, for the main powers of the Shin Megami Tenseiverse decide to once more start trouble. Can he survive in this mess that his life is now about to become?
Conditions for challenge: 1. This is based off the Haru route, therefore all demons have been dismissed back to their world. However, they have managed to find a way back into the human world and start causing trouble again.
2. Lucifer/Louis Cypher is involved, plotting away in the background and getting out on the frontlines whenever he has to.
3. Kazuya, since he has the power of the Bels still in him, is forced to use that to empower himself and fight. And all SMT characters in this fic are obviously leagus beyond Sekirei characters, so it should stay that. That doesn't mean to just let the Sekirei stand no chance at all.
4. Other characters from Devil Survivor must get involved, such as Atsuro, Yuzu, and Midori and Keisuke. Other characters such as Naoya are optional, though it would be appreciated. Hell, if you feel like maybe bringing in characters from other SMT games, go ahead if you can do it.
5. Since Kazuya will have to use the Bels' power, the angels won't like that and get involved as well. Metatron has to be involved at some point.
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi challenge: An interesting twist on HSDK! Starts from the beginning of the series, but with the positions of Yami and Ryozanpaku flipped! Yami are the good guys while Ryozanpaku are the followers of the Satsujinken (therefore the antagonists)! Yami's allies are also good while Ryozanpaku's are also bad. Ryozanpaku is also filthy rich like Yami was in the manga while Yami in this idea is still well off, but not as much as in the manga.
Conditions for challenge: 1. I know I say below that you can make whatever pairing you want barring yaoi/yuri, but for this, make it a Kenichi/Miu one.
2. Kenichi trains alongside Kajima Satomi under Saiga.
3. Saiga will eventually have to fight Akisame and/or Hayatao Furinji
4. Shizuha can take on Shigure and/or Apachai or any other Ryozanpaku master.
5. Just like in the manga, when Kenichi beats an opponent, they tend to join his side. So Takeda, Ukita, Kisara, Freya, etc. should all end up joining the path of the Katsujinken after encountering Kenichi like in the manga.
6. Kenichi eventaully stands to inherit the skills of all One Shadow Nine Fists members just like Sho in the manga.
Shin Megami Tensei/Infinite Stratos challenge: Mere months after the Haru path ending of Devil Survivor, the MC of Devil Survivor (called Kazuya like in the manga) discovers he can use an IS! All but forced into the IS academy, he has to try and adjust to being there while also having to deal with the affections of the girls. But it won't be easy as the demons and angels once more wish to cause trouble...
Conditions for challenge: 1. Like the challenge right above this one, I know I said go for it with the pairings, but for this one, make it either a Kazuya/Charlotte, Kazuya/Cecilia, or Kazuya/Yuzu. Though I would have no problem if you decide to go for a harem, just no Laura, Houki, or Rin.
2. Kazuya can access the power of the Bels within him to power himself and his IS in order to fight better.
3. Lucifer and Naoya are in this fic and they once again wish to start trouble, with the former wanting to take advantage of the whole thing just like he always does. Naoya will be trying to start a crusade against God/YHVH like before.
4. Kazuya finds out he is Abel while Naoya is Cain. This will have an impact on him upon discovering this along with how the first murder of original Abel was orchestrated by YHVH.
5. As with my SMT/Sekirei challenge, other DS characters have to appear.
6. Don't let the girls of Infinite Stratos try and jerk Kauzya around too much like they do to Ichika in the light novel. They will mellow out over time.
Demon King Daimao/Familiar of Zero challenge: Mere days after being foretold his fate as becoming the demon king, Sai Akuto is summoned by Louise. Now strand in the Familiar of Zero world with no way back home, he has to try and help Louise discover her own power as a void mage while trying to deal with his emerging powers of a demon king.
Conditions for challenge: 1. Okay, unlike the other two above challenges, go for whatever pairing you want, but NO Sai/Louise. I hate that girl.
2. That said on Louise, she will undergo character development and stop being a horrible excuse of a tsundere and actually become a respectable person like in Gabriel Blessing's The Hill of Swords fanfic (which I highly recommend to all readers looking for excellent fighting, storytelling, and character development).
3. Sai too will undergo a bit of character development and act just slightly more like a demon king should during times that would definitely test his patience.
4. Some of the FoZ enemies, more specifically the void mages, should also end up summoning people from the DKDverse. Who these people are are up to you.
Now, in all of this challenges, I really don't care what kind of pairings you have as long as they aren't yoai or yuri ones. Nothing against them, but they aren't the kind of fics I like to read.
And as for character bashing, I'll leave that entirely up to whoever accepts any of these challenges, but try not to overdo it; sometimes it detracts from the story.
I may also post up more challenges here if I think of any more. Also, as you can see, my challenges have a lot of free reign, even with the conditions posted for each of them.
If anyone is interested in any of these challenges, just PM me to let me know that you've accepted it. Best of luck to all who try and if you do accept, I eagerly look forward to what you can do.
Important Note!!: In the wake of Monty Oum's death, I couldn't help but feel incredibly aware yet again of our own mortality. Of how at any moment, any of can die and quite suddenly, leaving behind our friends and family and our works. And of course, just how painful that'd be. So with that very briefly said, if this profile and my current fanfic go without ANY kind of update for 7-8 months AT THE LEAST... then assume the worst, I suppose. Because I want it said right now, that I'm not giving up writing fanfics ever. And IF - a very big IF - I ever do, I'm going to make it a point to inform you all of this decision. But until such a point, I'll write fanfics as happily as I always have.
So with that said, may all of you go on and continue to live in hopefully good health.