Poll: should i put the lookalike and into the naruverse on haitus and rewrite everything so that the story will be better and be updated more often Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Naruto.
Name: Call me Rue
Fave anime: INUYASHA AND NARUTO!!!!!
"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become."
- C.S Lewis.
a boy goes up to his mom and says "Mom, why did the chicken cross the road?"
the mom answers "who let out the chicken?!"
the boy then replies "it's a joke mom..."
"it's no joke son, i paid alot of money for those chickens."
- when life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it
- when life gives you lemons , throw them back and demand chocolate
-Everyday i think people cant get any stupider , but everyday i am horribly proven wrong
-your chances of getting hit by lightning increase when you stand under a tree shake your fust at the sky and yell STORMS SUCK!
- i will tempoarily rule the world forever
19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
Unsafe External Link