Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
i should let u know up front
IM A HUGE TWILIGHT FREAK!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!
(exept Robert Pattinson he's weird...)
I'm Bella's clone cause...
I sleep talk
i have brown hair and brown eyes
and most importantly...
IM IN LOVE WITH EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This quiz is so fun!!!!!! don't cheat!!!!
Your Yearly Dementia Test
It's that time of year to take our annual senior citizen test.
1. What do you put in a toaster?
Answer: 'bread.' If you said 'toast,' give up now and do something else.
2. Say ' silk' five times. Now spell 'silk.' What do cows drink?
Answer: Cows drink water. If you said 'milk,' don't attempt the next question. Your brain is over-stressed and may even overheat. Content yourself with reading a more appropriate literature such as Auto World. However, if you said 'water', proceed to question 3.
3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is agreen house made from?
Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said 'green bricks,' why are you still reading these???
4. It's twenty years ago, and a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany.) Anyway, during the flight, two engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on acrash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he can do so and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of 'no man's land' between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany, or no man's land'?
Answer: You don't bury survivors.
5. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on . In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven.
Answer: Oh, for crying out loud!
If you got all of this right your brain is still working, if didn't get this right you still have a chance if you answer this
right: How do you spell HELECOPTER?
If you got that wrong your losing it.
Unsafe External Link