Author has written 2 stories for Peter Pan.
Hey there! =)
Welcome to my profile! Nothing really big here, I'll just put a little bio about me and the stories I have written/will write in the future.
10 random facts about me:
1) I'm 15, coming on 16.
2) I'm female.
3) I'm a day dreamer. I fantasize about stories I want to write, characters I want to create or meet, worlds I want to invent, etc.
4) I'm a music nerd. Love to listen to it and play it. Specially the Wanted and Maroon 5. =) But in the classical genre I love listening to Brahms and Yiruma. For some reason that kind of music calms me and lets me study and focus better on whatever task I have on hand. =D
5) Writing used to be an escape for me. Like, an escape for reality (cliche cliche cliche.) But after some maturing I realized that escaping from reality doesn't get me anywhere, in fact all it does is push me away from the truth. No longer do I use writing as a way to get out of the real world, but as a mere way to express how I feel, or to promote new ideas I thought of. In a way writing has become a form of music to me.
6) Peter Pan isn't my all time favorite Disney movie. xD. I love it, I won't deny that. I mean it was the subject of my first two stories. But I've always been a Mulan fan since I first saw it =)
7) I've always had a fascination with animals. Don't have any pets, but if I could I would surely adopt a whole bunch of them.
8) I tend to say "Meep" a lot. I really don't know why.
9) My favorite guy name is Nathaniel.
10) My avatar on FanFiction is the inspiration for the location of my first original story. Or one of the locations. Also I thought it looked cool. =P
Stories I've written:
Peter Pan fanfics:
1) Wendy's Wish
2) Letters From Above (sequel to Wendy's Wish)
Stories in progress/Potential Stories for FanFiction:
1) I'm working on an original story that has a supernatural element to it. It's a love story between a (Greek) God's son and a college girl, but with a twist.
2) Maybeeee a Spirited Away fanfic IF I can think of a plot :/
I am willing/in need of any suggestions for potential fanfics, just PM/email me for any reason =D
Yep. That concludes this profile. Thanks for reading, it really means a lot to me! =)