Author has written 4 stories for Sailor Moon, and Death Note.
Pansexual and proud of it!
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and thats how Russians roll.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE.
Copy and Paste this if you hate sterotypes. Bold The once you are.
if you have sudden mood changes out of nowhere copy and paste this into your profile.
There is nothing wrong with any religion, race, sexual orientation, or gender. If you believe in tolerance towards all people, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think believe in werewolf rights copy and paste this onto your profile. WOOOO! GO REMUS!
Wouldn't it be fun to make the sticky stuff on envelopes taste like chocolate? Anon.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and then the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up. Anon.
Boys are like trees - they take 50yrs to grow up.
He: Is this seat empty?
He: Can I invite you a drink?
He: Can I have this song?
He: Your body is like a temple.
He: Where were you all my life?
He: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
Do this one by one, don't look ahead!
1. write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, yellow and green.
3. your first initial?
4. your month of birth?
5. which color do you like more, black or white? Black
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. your favorite number?
8. do you like California of Florida more?
9. do you like the lake or ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one.)
are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and you life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: you are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the one you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you're initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and you love life is soon to blossom
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If You were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will for very well for you and you will discover the you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr-June: you will have a strong love relationship that will no long but the memories will last forever
July-Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for the change.
white: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laid-back person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to you friends and you love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you Re-post this bulletin in one hours and it will come true before your next birthday.
Instructions: Put your ipod or music player on shuffle and the song that pops is the answer to each question.
1. How does the world see you? You ain’t woman enough to take my man, by Loretta Lynn. (O.o well I’m not trying to take anyone’s man. I already have a boyfriend.)
2. Will I have a happy life? Haven’t met you yet, by Michel Buble ( *sarcastic* well that’s nice…)
3. What do my friends really think of me? Magic Melody by DHT
4. What’s your favorite thing in the world? What the Hell by Avril Lavigne (actually that fits…)
5. How can I make myself happy? Wild one by Faith Hill
6. What should I do with my life? Who will comfort me by Melody Gardot (great…)
7. What is some good advice for me? Tomorrow will be kinder by the secret sisters (that’s good advice)
8. How will I be remembered? Hidden away by Josh Groban (maybe I should rethink my music…)
9. What is my signature dance song? I’m Real [murder remix] by Ja Rule (this is kinda true…)
10. What do I think my current theme song is? Compicated by Avril Lavigne (so true…)
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? I will be your everything by Shedaisy (again so true…)
12. What song will play at my funeral? I fall to Piece by Patsy Cline (such a fitting song for a funeral…)
13. What type of men/women do you like? My Best Friend by Tim McGraw (how ironic, I hated by boyfriend at first...)
14. What is my day going to be like? Music box by Mariah Carey
15. What will tomorrow bring? Accidently in love by the Counting Cows
16. What song will play at my wedding? Another love story by Play (how ironic)
17. What does my family think of me? I love you by Avril Lavigne (well that’s not creepy at all…)
18. What does my crush think of me? One Engine The Decemberists
19. What does the one who is crushing on me think of me? Coal Miner’s Daughter by Lorreta Lynn (LOL)
20. If there was a show about my life what would it be called? When your gone by Avril Lavigne
21. If my life was a book what would the title be? Come Away to the Water by Marroon 5 (insert inside joke here)
22. If I was on the cover of a magazine what would the article be called? I want it that way by the Backstreet boys (O.O)
23. If I were a singer what would my first song be called? Sexy Naughty Bitchy me by Tata Young
24. What would the album be called? The Lonely by Christina Perri (O.o)
25. What would a biography about me be called? Apoligize by One Republic
26. If I had a pet dinosaur what would it be called? Abraham’s Daughter by Acrade Fire (weird name)
27. My words of wisdom are: Take the Heartland by Glen Hansard (okay then…)
28. Someone wants my autograph. What will I write next to my name? Hot and Cold by Katy Perry
29. I'm on a World Tour. What is it called? Hips don’t lie by Shakira
30. I would name my first daughter: Raise your glass by Pink
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
I didn't write it but when I saw it on somebody elses profile it touched my heart, so I had to repost. I hope you can repost as well.
A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The Girl you just called fat? She has been starving herself & has lost over 30lbs. The Boy you just called stupid? He has a learning disability & studies over 4hrs a night.The Girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The Boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. There's a lot more to people than you think. Copy and paste this if you're against bullying.