Author has written 15 stories for Fairy Tail.
Name: that's on a need-to-know basis, and you don't need.
I'm currently a junior in high school, and I'm so ready to be a senior and be done with high school. I've been writing since I was in sixth grade, and I have gotten tremendously better since then. It's my passion and I try to do it as much as possible. It upsets me that I haven't been able to write as much as I want to, but school really does get in the way. And I'm sorry to all my followers because of that.
Anyway, I live in southern California, and I moved here from Utah before my freshman year. And no, I'm not a Mormon. I love to camp and be with nature, and I'm deathly afraid of bees/wasps and snakes. I love to read, I have since I was little. My friends and family are the most important things in my life. I'm a very nice, chill person. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. I hate being lied to. I love being with my friends, but I also love my personal space and being by myself, and I tend to get kinda snappy when I'm around people for too long.
I love anime and I'm learning to speak Japanese so I can watch anime without the cumbersome subtitles, as well as do other things. I've visited Japan before, in August before my junior year, and it was the greatest experience of my life. We stayed in Tokyo and in Kyoto, and I would like to go back one of these days, while being more prepared with the language.
T.V Shows: DEXTER, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars, Catfish, Friends, the list goes on...
Anime/Manga: Fairy Tail, Bleach, Death Note, Soul Eater, One Piece, Blue Exorcist, Clannad, Mirai Nikki, Elfen Lied, Paranoia Agent
Movies: Harry Potter series, P.S. I Love You, The Notebook (basically anything based on Nicholas Sparks novels), the list goes on...
Anime Movies: Fairy Tail: The Priestess of the Phoenix, Bleach: Hell Chapter, Bleach: Fade to Black, and almost every Studio Ghibli film
Books: Harry Potter series, The Mortal Instruments series, The Named series, And Then There Were None, The Anthem, The Forsaken, too many to name...
Music Genres: metal/rock
Bands: Linkin Park, Halestorm, Finger Eleven, Green Day, Nickelback, Sick Puppies, Evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, Theory of a Deadman, Thousand Foot Krutch, Skillet, 12 Stones, Red, Adelitas Way, Shinedown, Disturbed, etc.
Songs: too many to count.
Anime Couples: Fairy Tail: Nalu, Gajevy, Gruvia, Jerza, Stinyu; Bleach: Ichiruki. Death Note: Ryuk/Apples. Soul Eater: Soul/Maka. One Piece: Luffy/Nami. Clannad: Tomoya/Nagisa.
What I have learned from Fairy Tail
Natsu Dragneel taught me that family always comes first, and to fight for what I believe in.
Lucy Heartfilia taught me that I can be whoever I want to be, regardless of where I come from.
Gray Fullbuster taught me to live for the ones I've lost.
Erza Scarlet taught me that I can overcome any obstacle as long as my friends are by my side.
Wendy Marvell taught me to always be kind, even to my worst enemy.
Elfman Strauss taught me that crying doesn't make a man any less of a man, but that giving up does.
Gajeel Redfox taught me that it's never too late to change my ways.
Laxus Dreyar taught me that everybody deserves a second chance.
Mirajane Strauss taught me to make my own choices, and to believe in what I want to believe in.
Jellal Fernandez taught me that my past doesn't make me who I am, my actions do.
Levy McGarden taught me that my brain is more important than my size.
Gildarts Clive taught me that being afraid is nothing to be ashamed of.
Fairy Tail fanfic challenge... number your favorite characters in order, and answer the following questions! Have fun!
1. Have you ever read a 5/10 fic before? (Erza and Happy)
Hahaha! No xD
2. Do you think three is hot? How hot? (Gray)
Yes, of course. He's gorgeous.
3. What would happen if six got one pregnant? (Jellal and Natsu)
Hm… that would be very surprising.
4. Do you recall any good fics about nine? (Juvia)
5. Would seven and two make a good couple? (Mirajane and Lucy)
Maybe. They do care for each other, and I don't really have a problem with it, except that Lucy should be with Natsu.
6. Four/eight or four/nine? (Gajeel/Gildarts or Gajeel/Juvia)
If I had to choose, Gajeel and Juvia would make more sense.
7. What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship? (Mirajane, Gray, Gildarts)
She would probably pass out from the surprise.
8. Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic. (Lucy and Jellal)
"Jellal and Lucy have been best friends since they were little, and Lucy's more than happy to help him with his blossoming love life." With Erza, of course. I can't really picture Jellal being with anyone else.
9. Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story? (Gajeel and Happy)
I certainly hope not.
10. Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic. (Natsu and Erza)
Uh... "Not Alone" Like... kind of like when Gray said that she doesn't have to cry by herself (when they were kids).
11. What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to seduce one? (Gajeel and Natsu)
I highly doubt Gajeel would ever want to seduce Natsu, but for the sake of this game… "Gajeel wants to prove his dominance over Natsu, and not just in the battlefield, but in the bedroom too."
12. If you wrote a songfic about number ten, what song would you choose? (Happy)
"Happy" by Pharrell xD
13. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be? (Lucy, Gray, Jellal)
Hm… I have no idea.
14. What pick-up line might eight use on five? (Gildarts and Erza)
"That bunny-girl outfit is really cute, Titania, but I bet it'd be cuter off of you." I highly doubt Gildarts would ever say that to Erza, but it does sound like something he'd say to another girl. Gildarts is such a pig, but I love him.
RULES You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping! Copy and paste this on your profile!
1. Perfect? *Scoff* yeah, right.
2. Tall? Unfortunately, no, I'm not.
3. In your pajamas? Nope.
4. Left handed? Nah.
1. Friend you saw: Danica.
2. Person to text you: My best friend Aylin
3. Was today better than yesterday? Not really. It's Sunday, and Sundays suck.
1. Number(s): 13 (it's my lucky number)
2. Color(s): Green, purple, and blue.
3. Fruit: mangos and pears.
4. Place: probably the mountains, since I grew up in northern Utah.
1. Are you missing someone right now? Always.
2. Are you happy? Not particularly.
3. Are you sad? All the time.
4. Are you bored? Why else would I be doing this?
5. Are you nervous? Yes, I have a test tomorrow
6. Are you tired? I'm always tired.
1. Real name: It starts with a P. But that's all you get.
2. Nicknames: Ugh, you don't wanna know.
3. Eye color: blue and green.
4. Zodiac sign: I'm an Aries.
5. Male or female: Duh. I'm a lady.
6. Slut? Nope.
7. Smart? Most of the time. I have my derp moments, though.
8. Hair color: dark brown.
9. Long or short? Long.
10. Sweats or jeans? Sweats. I prefer loose clothing in general.
11. Phone or camera? How about a camera phone?
12. Drink or smoke? Smoking is disgusting, and I'm not old enough to drink...
13. Righty or lefty? Haven't we already established this? I'm a righty.
1. Best friend: I don't remember... Christian, I think. Or Marcus...
2: Crush: A boy named James. He was in my kindergarten class. I don't really remember him that well though
3. Pet: um... a stray cat that followed me home from school one day. I named him Mouser.
4. Big vacation: I dunno... probably a camping trip.
1. Eating: cheddar Lays
2. Drinking: Hawaiian Punch
3. I'm about to: research for my latest fanfiction.
4. Listening to: my sister's music.
5. Plans for today: the beach.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Taller! I find it awkward having to bend down to kiss a guy...
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Why not spontaneously romantic?
3. Sensitive or loud? Um... maybe a little bit of both? I don't like quiet guys, but it would be nice to have someone who knew when to shut up.
4. Hook-up or relationship? The latter, please.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? What kind of bubbles?
2. Lost glasses/contacts? I don't wear any, but I'm pretty sure I've lost several pairs of sunglasses.
3. Ran away from home? I've thought about it several times.
4. Broken someone's heart? Probably.
5. Been arrested? No. I'm not a crazy person.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? I suppose...
2. Yourself? I try to.
3. Heaven? Yeah, I guess. Although I know I'm not going to heaven when I pass on. I know it'd be too boring. Hell is where all the party people go.
4. Santa Claus? DUH! Who else would bring me presents in the middle of the night? Certainly not my parents...
5. Love? Of course. Why wouldn't I?
6. Do you like someone? I hate humans.
7. Do you believe in God? My sister is God. (A little inside joke)
8. Answered the truth on all questions? Duh. Wasn't that the rule?
Good to be Home: "I was worried," she whispered between sobs. "I was so scared that you weren't going to come back, that I was never going to see you again." Natsu sighed and cupped her cheek. "Lucy, look at me. I'm still here. I'll always be here." Lucy sniffled and reached up to grab his wrist. "Promise?" A gentle smiled curled onto his lips. "I promise. I'm not going anywhere." (Complete)
Jealousy: He must've been radiating heat, because next to him, Gray began to strip out of his clothes. "Shit, dude, calm down. You're suffocating me." Calm down? Calm down? How could he possibly calm down? Some guy just kissed Lucy! His Lucy! Oh, that man's own mother won't be able to recognize him once Natsu is finished with him. (Complete)
Love: "I just kissed my best friend..." he said slowly, as if trying to convince himself that it was really happening. Lucy smiled. "And?" Natsu looked up at her, his obsidian eyes drilling into her brown ones, making her heart spasm. He inched closer, resting his forehead against hers. "And... I think I'm in love with her." (Complete)
Memories: Natsu has finally built up the courage to propose to Lucy. As he waits at her apartment for her to come back home, he thinks back on some of the things the two of them had been through. When they met, their first official mission, the fight with Phantom, their awkward misunderstandings, when he thought he lost her, the exact moment he fell in love with her… (Complete)
Never Again: He felt his blood being to boil, and he tried with all his might to keep his body temperature from rising. Someone had violated his friend's body. Some bastard had hurt and raped his Lucy. He made his Lucy cry, he made his Lucy bleed. Oh, there will be Hell to pay. "Lucy," he said sternly. "I will find the guy who did this to you. He will never hurt you again. I promise." (Complete)
Sick Dragon: Looking up at her through half-lidded eyes, he took a moment to consider her. She was breathtaking. He'd fallen in love with everything about her. Wait... what? No. In love? With Lucy? Bah. She's a weirdo. A big, loud, temperamental, unreasonable weirdo. Being in love with her would be... weird. Then again, he supposed he's always liked weird. (Complete)
Sleepy: Natsu groaned weakly, displeased with the sunlight hitting his eyes. When he peeled his eyes open, he realized he wasn't in his room, and that what his head was resting on wasn't a pillow. He looked up, the sweet scent of cherries invading his nose. He saw Lucy. His head was in her lap. He grinned. He should wake up like this every day. (Complete)
Terror Unknown(technically a twoshot): Lucy cringed. "It hurts..." "I know, Luce, I know. You're gonna be fine, I promise." He stopped. He could've swore he heard the voice of Wendy shouting for him in the distance. He smiled reassuringly. "See, Luce? You're gonna be... Luce?" He hadn't realized her body went limp in his arms. "Lucy?" He lifted a hand to her face. Her skin was cold. "No... Wendy! Wendy, hurry!" (Complete)
The Dance Party: Right after chapter 338. "Wanna dance with me?" Lucy looked up in surprise. "You...wanna dance? Um... why?" He shrugged, his cheeks burning. "I dunno... I-I mean... we just defeated seven dragons. And we won the Daimatou Enbu. We should be celebrating. Right?" "Um, I suppose..." He smiled brightly, taking her hand and gently leading her to the dance floor. (Complete)
There to Protect Her: Her head was turned to the side, and she was wearing a thick jacket and a pair of jeans. Which he thought was weird. It was eighty-five degrees outside. "Luce, what's wrong?" he asked. She turned to him. There was a nasty bruise around her eye, and his lower lip was busted. "C-can I stay here tonight?" (Complete)
Unwanted Vision: The night they almost kissed, Natsu finds himself having trouble sleeping. After he gets a little curious about what would've happened if they did kiss, he begins to have naughty thoughts, which leaves him blushing like a fool. (Complete)
When the Clock Strikes Midnight: A kiss at midnight. That's what every couple does to celebrate the beginning of the new year, right? Well, it's almost midnight, and the members of Fairy Tail are preparing themselves for a moment they will always remember. (Complete)
Shizukesa Town: He's... in love? With Lucy? No, he can't be in love with Lucy. She's his best friend. Then why is he acting so weird toward her? Why is she the only thing he ever thinks about? And why... why does his heart beat so fast when she smiles at him? He's over thinking this. He's not in love with Lucy. He sees Lucy as a friend, nothing more and nothing less. If only he could believe that himself. (Complete)
To Be Lucky: We all know that Natsu and Lucy have a great friendship. But the day she tells him she's pregnant, that's when their story begins. Little snippets of the Dragneel family. (On permanent hiatus. Don't hate me.)
Ardor: When Lucy gets kicked out of her apartment, her best option is to temporarily move in with Natsu and Happy until she finds another place. But when all of their pent-up feelings reach the surface, their lives take a sudden turn. And it certainly doesn't take very long for everything to change. (In progress)
Colors: Color is a form of nonverbal communication. It is a static energy and its meaning can change from one day to the next with any individual. Color can influence out emotions, our actions, and how we respond to various people, things, and ideas. (Just a cute eight-chapter themed story I'm working on. I'm not quite sure when it will be up, but hopefully soon. Each chapter is focused on a color, and the story is basically how each color affects how Natsu feels about Lucy in certain ways... if that makes sense. Like how red enhances human metabolism, raises blood pressure, and increases respiration rate, and it's the color of love and passion. So if Lucy wears a red shirt, how does Natsu react to her because she's wearing red. I hope that makes sense, because I'm kinda confusing myself... It's not going to be all that long. It's just a cute idea I had, and each chapter is most likely going to be a drabble.)