Author has written 16 stories for Fairy Tail.
Name: that's on a need-to-know basis, and you don't need.
I'm a Sophomore in high school. I go to a charter school, because real high school sucks butt. I plan to travel to Japan after college - I'm saving up - and I want to attend NYU for college, to get a degree in creative writing and in psychology. Writing is my escape from reality. Whenever I feel sad or down - which tends to happen a lot - I just start writing. It's my window to salvation, a portal to my own world that I create, one that's better than the one I'm in for real. I love to read. Books take me into a whole new place - kind of like what my writing does.
I wouldn't really say I'm depressed - like I don't take antidepressants or go to therapy or whatnot - but I have thought about killing myself once or twice. Music, my best friend, and Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail - actually, a lot of characters from Fairy Tail - saved me. I know that in time, things will get better. And ever since I got into Fairy Tail, I've never been to that place of mind again. I owe a great debt to Hiro Mashima-kun.
Everybody who took the time to come to my profile, and to everyone who reviews/follows/favorites my work, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you guys so much, and I hope to hear from you all soon.
T.V Shows: DEXTER, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars, Catfish, Friends, the list goes on...
Anime/Manga: Fairy Tail, Bleach, Death Note, Soul Eater, One Piece, Blue Exorcist, Clannad, Mirai Nikki, Elfen Lied, Paranoia Agent
Movies: Harry Potter series, P.S. I Love You, The Notebook (basically anything based on Nicholas Sparks novels), the list goes on...
Anime Movies: Fairy Tail: The Priestess of the Phoenix, Bleach: Hell Chapter, Bleach: Fade to Black, and almost every Studio Ghibli film
Books: Harry Potter series, The Mortal Instruments series, The Named series, And Then There Were None, The Anthem, The Forsaken, too many to name...
Music Genres: metal/rock
Bands: Linkin Park, Halestorm, Finger Eleven, Green Day, Nickelback, Sick Puppies, Evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, Theory of a Deadman, Thousand Foot Krutch, Skillet, 12 Stones, Red, Adelitas Way, Shinedown, Disturbed, etc.
Songs: New Divide, Linkin Park; Here's To Us, Halestorm; Paralyzer, Finger Eleven; When September Ends, Green Day; S.E.X., Nickelback; You're Going Down, Sick Puppies; Everybody's Fool, Evanescence; Diary of Jane, Breaking Benjamin; Bad Girlfriend, Theory of a Deadman; E For Extinction, Thousand Foot Krutch; Lucy, Skillet; Lie To Me (acoustic), 12 Stones; Who We Are, Red; Sick, Adelitas Way; Diamond Eyes, Shinedown; The Game, Disturbed
Anime Couples: Fairy Tail: NALU, GALE, Gruvia, Jerza, Rowen; Bleach: Ichiruki. Death Note: Ryuk/Apples. Soul Eater: Soul/Maka. One Piece: Luffy/Nami. Clannad: Tomoya/Nagisa.
What I have learned from Fairy Tail
Natsu Dragneel taught me that family always comes first, and to fight for what I believe in.
Lucy Heartfilia taught me that I can be whoever I want to be, regardless of where I come from.
Gray Fullbuster taught me to live for the ones I've lost.
Erza Scarlet taught me that I can overcome any obstacle as long as my friends are by my side.
Wendy Marvell taught me to always be kind, even to my worst enemy.
Elfman Strauss taught me that crying doesn't make a man any less of a man, but that giving up does.
Gajeel Redfox taught me that it's never too late to change my ways.
Laxus Dreyar taught me that everybody deserves a second chance.
Mirajane Strauss taught me to make my own choices, and to believe in what I want to believe in.
Jellal Fernandez taught me that my past doesn't make me who I am, my actions do.
Levy McGarden taught me that my brain is more important than my size.
Gildarts Clive taught me that being afraid is nothing to be ashamed of.
Fairy Tail fanfic challenge... number your favorite characters in order, and answer the following questions! Have fun!
1. Have you ever read a 5/10 fic before? (Erza and Jellal)
Yes, I have. I love them together.
2. Do you think three is hot? How hot? (Gray)
Yea. He's as hot as an ice wizard can be, I guess...
3. What would happen if six got one pregnant? (Romeo and Natsu)
Er... I'm pretty sure that's not possible.
4. Do you recall any good fics about nine? (Juvia)
One or two.
5. Would seven and two make a good couple? (Levy and Lucy)
I suppose. If they were lesbians, yea, I guess they would be alright.
6. Four/eight or four/nine? (Gajeel/Gildarts or Gajeel/Juvia)
Um... neither. But if I had to choose, Gajeel and Juvia would make more sense.
7. What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship? (Levy, Gray, Gildarts)
HAHAHA She would probably be really confused.
8. Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic. (Lucy and Romeo)
"Macao pays Lucy to babysit Romeo for a few days. Romeo isn't all too thrilled about the word "babysit," but he's looking forward to bonding with Lucy-nee." I dunno... that didn't really give me much to work with...
9. Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story? (Gajeel and Jellal)
I don't think so. I've never seen one, but you never know.
10. Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic. (Natsu and Erza)
Uh... "Not Alone" Like... kind of like when Gray said that she doesn't have to cry by herself (when they were kids).
11. What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to seduce one? (Gajeel and Natsu)
Um... I doubt Gajeel would ever want to seduce Natsu... And I can't really think of a way Gajeel would seduce anybody for that matter...
12. If you wrote a songfic about number ten, what song would you choose? (Jellal)
Mm... probably "What I've Done" by Linkin Park.
13. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be? (Lucy, Gray, Romeo)
Um... I have no idea what Lucy, Gray, and Romeo would be doing together, so... I dunno.
14. What pick-up line might eight use on five? (Gildarts and Erza)
"That bunny-girl outfit is really cute, Titania, but I bet it'd be cuter off of you." I highly doubt Gildarts would ever say that to Erza, but it does sound like something he'd say to another girl. Gildarts is such a pig, but I love him.
RULES You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping! Copy and paste this on your profile!
1. Perfect? Hahaha. That's funny.
2. Tall? No... I have my mother's short-genes...
3. In your pajamas? Yes, I am.
4. Left handed? Nope. I'm not cool...
1. Friend you saw: Kim
2. Person to text you: My best friend Aylin.
3. Was today better than yesterday? Eh... not really...
1. Number(s): 13 (it's my lucky number)
2. Color(s): GREEN! I love green! And purple. Purple's definitely a close second. Or blue...
3. Fruit: mangos and pears.
4. Place: probably the mountains. (I grew up in northern Utah, okay?)
1. Are you missing someone right now? Always.
2. Are you happy? Not particularly.
3. Are you sad? All the time.
4. Are you bored? Why else would I be doing this?
5. Are you nervous? Nothing to be nervous about.
6. Are you tired? I'm practically asleep right now... Zzzzz...
1. Real name: That's on a need-to-know basis, and you don't need.
2. Nicknames: I have way too many...
3. Eye color: blue and green. They like to switch it up.
4. Zodiac sign: Aries, bitch.
5. Male or female: I'm a lady... Obviously...
6. Slut? Nope.
7. Smart? Most of the time. I have my derp moments, though.
8. Hair color: dirty blonde.
9. Long or short? Long, I guess.
10. Sweats or jeans? Sweats. I prefer loose clothing in general.
11. Phone or camera? How about a camera phone?
12. Drink or smoke? Smoking is disgusting, and I'm not old enough to drink...
13. Righty or lefty? Haven't we already established this? I'm a righty.
1. Best friend: I don't remember... Christian, I think. Or Marcus...
2: Crush: I don't remember.
3. Pet: um... a stray cat that followed me home from school one day. I named him Mouser.
4. Big vacation: I dunno... probably a camping trip.
1. Eating: Ritz crackers.
2. Drinking: water.
3. I'm about to: go to sleep.
4. Listening to: my iPod.
5. Plans for today: the beach, most likely.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Taller! I find it awkward having to bend down to kiss a guy...
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Why not spontaneously romantic?
3. Sensitive or loud? Um... maybe a little bit of both? I don't like quiet guys, but it would be nice to have someone who knew when to shut up.
4. Hook-up or relationship? The latter, please.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? All the time.
2. Lost glasses/contacts? I don't wear any, but I'm pretty sure I've lost several pairs of sunglasses.
3. Ran away from home? I've thought about it several times.
4. Broken someone's heart? Probably.
5. Been arrested? No. I know I'm fifteen and all, and my generation is a little fucked up, but I, for one, am not crazy. I barely even leave my room. I'm a hermit that binges on Ritz crackers.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? I suppose...
2. Yourself? I try to.
3. Heaven? Yeah, I guess. Although I know I'm not going to heaven when I pass on. I know it'd be too boring. Hell is where all the party people go.
4. Santa Claus? DUH! Who else would bring me presents in the middle of the night? Certainly not my parents...
5. Love? Of course. Why wouldn't I?
6. Do you like someone? I hate humans.
7. Do you believe in God? My sister is God. (A little inside joke)
8. Answered the truth on all questions? Duh. Wasn't that the rule?
Good to be Home: "I was worried," she whispered between sobs. "I was so scared that you weren't going to come back, that I was never going to see you again." Natsu sighed and cupped her cheek. "Lucy, look at me. I'm still here. I'll always be here." Lucy sniffled and reached up to grab his wrist. "Promise?" A gentle smiled curled onto his lips. "I promise. I'm not going anywhere."
Jealousy: He must've been radiating heat, because next to him, Gray began to strip out of his clothes. "Shit, dude, calm down. You're suffocating me." Calm down? Calm down? How could he possibly calm down? Some guy just kissed Lucy! His Lucy! Oh, that man's own mother won't be able to recognize him once Natsu is finished with him.
Love: "I just kissed my best friend..." he said slowly, as if trying to convince himself that it was really happening. Lucy smiled. "And?" Natsu looked up at her, his obsidian eyes drilling into her brown ones, making her heart spasm. He inched closer, resting his forehead against hers. "And... I think I'm in love with her."
Memories: Natsu has finally built up the courage to propose to Lucy. As he waits at her apartment for her to come back home, he thinks back on some of the things the two of them had been through. When they met, their first official mission, the fight with Phantom, their awkward misunderstandings, when he thought he lost her, the exact moment he fell in love with her...
Never Again: He felt his blood being to boil, and he tried with all his might to keep his body temperature from rising. Someone had violated his friend's body. Some bastard had hurt and raped his Lucy. He made his Lucy cry, he made his Lucy bleed. Oh, there will be Hell to pay. "Lucy," he said sternly. "I will find the guy who did this to you. He will never hurt you again. I promise."
Sick Dragon: Looking up at her through half-lidded eyes, he took a moment to consider her. She was breathtaking. He'd fallen in love with everything about her. Wait... what? No. In love? With Lucy? Bah. She's a weirdo. A big, loud, temperamental, unreasonable weirdo. Being in love with her would be... weird. Then again, he supposed he's always liked weird.
Sleepy: Natsu groaned weakly, displeased with the sunlight hitting his eyes. When he peeled his eyes open, he realized he wasn't in his room, and that what his head was resting on wasn't a pillow. He looked up, the sweet scent of cherries invading his nose. He saw Lucy. His head was in her lap. He grinned. He should wake up like this every day.
Terror Unknown(technically a twoshot): Lucy cringed. "It hurts..." "I know, Luce, I know. You're gonna be fine, I promise." He stopped. He could've swore he heard the voice of Wendy shouting for him in the distance. He smiled reassuringly. "See, Luce? You're gonna be... Luce?" He hadn't realized her body went limp in his arms. "Lucy?" He lifted a hand to her face. Her skin was cold. "No... Wendy! Wendy, hurry!"
The Dance Party: Right after chapter 338. "Wanna dance with me?" Lucy looked up in surprise. "You...wanna dance? Um... why?" He shrugged, his cheeks burning. "I dunno... I-I mean... we just defeated seven dragons. And we won the Daimatou Enbu. We should be celebrating. Right?" "Um, I suppose..." He smiled brightly, taking her hand and gently leading her to the dance floor.
There to Protect Her: Her head was turned to the side, and she was wearing a thick jacket and a pair of jeans. Which he thought was weird. It was eighty-five degrees outside. "Luce, what's wrong?" he asked. She turned to him. There was a nasty bruise around her eye, and his lower lip was busted. "C-can I stay here tonight?"
Unwanted Vision: The night they almost kissed, Natsu finds himself having trouble sleeping. After he gets a little curious about what would've happened if they did kiss, he begins to have naughty thoughts, which leaves him blushing like a fool.
When the Clock Strikes Midnight: A kiss at midnight. That's what every couple does to celebrate the beginning of the new year, right? Well, it's almost midnight, and the members of Fairy Tail are preparing themselves for a moment they will always remember.
Shizukesa Town: He's... in love? With Lucy? No, he can't be in love with Lucy. She's his best friend. Then why is he acting so weird toward her? Why is she the only thing he ever thinks about? And why... why does his heart beat so fast when she smiles at him? He's over thinking this. He's not in love with Lucy. He sees Lucy as a friend, nothing more and nothing less. If only he could believe that himself.
To Be Lucky: We all know that Natsu and Lucy have a great friendship. But the day she tells him she's pregnant, that's when their story begins. Little snippets of the Dragneel family.
The Legacy: Lucy is the daughter of a wealthy museum curator and the world's greatest female archaeologist. After her mother is fatally wounded on an expedition in Bosco, she passes on one of her most treasured retrieved artifacts to Lucy, and it's up to her to figure out the true meaning behind it. Along the way of discovering the real story, she meets a boy named Natsu, who claims to be from the legendary Draco, an ancient city of people who were believed to have dragon blood running through their veins. How is Natsu connected to all of this? What are the Acnologia Artifacts? Who is Amaranth, and was he the reason for Layla's death? (I know, the summary sucks, but I haven't come up with a good enough one yet. The name might be changed as well. The first few chapters are written, but I'm waiting to post them until To Be Lucky is finished.)
Colors: Color is a form of nonverbal communication. It is a static energy and its meaning can change from one day to the next with any individual. Color can influence out emotions, our actions, and how we respond to various people, things, and ideas. (Just a cute eight-chapter themed story I'm working on. I'm not quite sure when it will be up, but hopefully soon. Each chapter is focused on a color, and the story is basically how each color affects how Natsu feels about Lucy in certain ways... if that makes sense. Like how red enhances human metabolism, raises blood pressure, and increases respiration rate, and it's the color of love and passion. So if Lucy wears a red shirt, how does Natsu react to her because she's wearing red. I hope that makes sense, because I'm kinda confusing myself... It's not going to be all that long. It's just a cute idea I had, and each chapter is most likely going to be a drabble.)
Unsafe External Link