Poll: What do you think of my sister's WordGirl fanfic Secret Identity: Safe Or Not? Vote Now!
I'm back on here only briefly to update a story I'm still getting reviews for, even though it's my sister's writing. Nothing long term, most likely...
Visit this link to discuss Secret Identity Safe Or Not with me and other WordGirl fans.
Hey everyone! My friend Laura Latts is on here, as Oldy Kitty, so I signed up. Besides, I have a lot of WordGirl episodes, written by yours truly, to share with you guys. I've also written three Cyberchase stories, Summer Vacation with the Cybersquad, Digit's Missing Cap, and Of Christmas and Notebooks, as I am a PBS Kids GO! fanatic. I've written a lot of other stuff but most of it I won't publish on here. Take it easy on me, I'm a newbie, and not a very experienced writer, but please give me your honest opinions on all my work.
And, for all you Cyberchase fans, I've only been watching the show for a couple of months so I'm pretty new at it. My favorite characters are Matt and Inez, (I have to admit that I like Matt the best because I think he is very cute, orange hair and all) and my favorite episode is Inside Hacker, second favorite, Clock Like An Egyptian. Third favorite is Chaos As Usual and it keeps going down from there.
On the other hand, I'm a devoted WordGirl fan and have been for over a year now. I've seen every episode (before the first episode of Season Three. I lost access to television last October, so I've missed all the premieres. I know, I hate it. Only six months ago I would have claimed to be the biggest and truest WG fan, but now...), and my favorite is Violet Superhero, and my favorite character is Violet (that's why I picked this picture of Violet the Framer for my profile. I heart WordGirl!!)
Send me a message and I'll try to get back to you within a week.
Violet Heaslip [a.k.a. CoCaptain Janice, PBS Kids Go!, or violetframer, DeviantART and Gmail]
I haven't touched this site in months! I sincerely apologize to all my friends, those that have been expecting replies, and those who were wondering about the WordGirl fanfic contest. Truth is, I may postpone the end date to next Christmas since I couldn't get to it last year. Please be patient with me, those who were entrants last year, especially Megamafan16. I haven't had a lot of time to read through the entries, either. I like to do that to make sure it's appropriate.
I'm changing my 48-hour guarantee to a 1-week guarantee, for those of you that were counting on that.
For all you WordGirl fans out there... I'm holding a WordGirl fanfic writing contest! Entries must be submitted to my community, WordGirl's Secret Hideout, by November 24, and voting will start November 25. For rules, how to submit, or voting rules, please PM me. I'll post them on my profile soon. Start writing!
Favorite Shows: WordGirl, and Cyberchase is really the only other
Favorite Movies: The Avengers, Thor, Toy Story 3, CARS, Horton Hears A Who, Curious George, and Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
Favorite Book: King of the Wind by Marguerite Henry
By the way, everyone on this site seems to favor certain couples, so I'll list the ones in my book.
Okay, I know I will rarely ever do this, but it seems fun at the moment, so...
these copy-and-pasters are from Jessica12357's profile:
If Fanfiction is to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you say it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have a lot of fanfic ideas in your head but are unable to bring yourself to write them, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
If your part of the .0000000001 percent of people who does NOT have a MySpace, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to SLUG them, put this in your profile.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you like to read what people put in their profiles, and you like Copy & Paste stuff, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting stuff into one's profile is completely pointless, yet do it anyway, copy and paste this into your profile.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
CoPy AnD pAsTe ThIs To YoU aRe PrOfIlE iF yOuR aWeSoMe!i!
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
if you are planning to do all or one of these things then copy and paste it!
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.When you drop a pen, don't pick it up. When someone reaches to pick it up for you, scream, "Wait! That's mine!!!"
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.