Author has written 61 stories for Codename: Kids Next Door, Fairly OddParents, Naruto, Teen Titans, Young Justice, and Justice League.
I LUV BEAST BOY, HE MINE
i miss those days when all you had to do was share your crayon, and you'd be best friends.
Child abuse is very, very real. If you are 100 percent against child abuse and want to help stop it, copy and paste this into your profile.
My Favorite Forward:
Growing up... your best friend becomes your worst enemy. Lollipops turn into cigarettes. The innocent ones turn into sluts. Homework turns into restraining orders=/ Detention becomes expelltion. Soda becomes vodka. Undies turn into g-strings. Fake guns turn real. Remember when getting high meant swinging on the playground? When protection meant wearing a helmet? When the worst thing you could get from boys were cooties? Your worst enemies were your siblings. Race issues were about who ran fastest. War was only a card game. The only drug you knew was cough medicine. Wearing a skirt didn't make you a slut. The only things that hurt were skinned knees. And goodbyes only meant until tomorrow?... and to think we all couldn't wait to grow up.
It's pretty sad, but it's true.
I'm that girl
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
b-day: 10/30/1996 the day before Halloween
nicknames:Jessy, numbuh 13(my lucky #) Blackross, Rosy, BR
fav. colors: midnight black, midnight purple, blood red, blood blue, sun orange, nature green
I love Australia, That's because I'm a dimkum Aussie
I love to fight,
I love video games,
I love skateboarding,
I love to read,
I love to wright,
I love sports,
I love to swim
I love art
I HATE EVERYTHING GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!
I ANTE THE TYPE OF GIRL TO MESS WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am the kid that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am thekid that people look through when I say something. I am the kid that spends most of there free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the kid that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the kid that doesn't spend all there time on MySpace, or talking to a friend nonstop on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the kid that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the kid that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the kid who knows and is proud to be who they are, doesn’t care if people call me weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with alot of things, who can express themself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a bf/gf to complete him/her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the kids who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone- Bearhug946, EdwardCullenEqualsLife, Stephanie Deux,Randomenated-Cullen!, MiniBellaSwan, Jayleen-Cullen-Whitlock-Hale, Emmett or Edward, Volleyballgurl09, Radr180, Linzerj, Butchee, xFireChickx, rachpop15, KNDnumbuh007, yougotburned,kikipalmer21,numbuh13m
If your idea of fun is reading, copy and paste this into your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile
If you shiver at the thought of cigarettes, cigars, alcohol, pot, drugs, or anything like that, and it gives you nightmares copy and paste this into your profile
Drugs are bad news. Spread the word.Too many people are on crack. If you're not, copy this into your profile
T98 of teenagers have sex, do drugs and drink alchohol. Put this into your profile in you are included in that 2 that doesn't, mainly because you are sitting at home, reading and being a good young child
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy and paste this in your profile
If you are guilty of doing a British, Irish, Australian, Southern accent or Elvis impression, copy this in your profile.
If you think when 99.9.99999 pecrcent of boys open their mouths,stoopid comes out.
If you want to subject Count Olaf to the worst form of torture,copy and paste.
If you wish that u could kick father's butt for 72 hours straight, copy and paste.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.(technically for us its to each other)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off of sugar and caffine(gotta have our coffee in the morning, as well as our medicine...)
People think you're insane.(they think our entire family is insane)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week one week, and then dissappear off the face of the earth the next.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome. so close to getting it, but i get writers rash all the time.
People think you have A.D.D. I do!
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start laughing for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101. 6 and a half years old taking the high school class with beginner writers around my age. We all failed, it was a test to see our weakness. It was like a win lose situation.
Here is a list of 26 life lessons I have learned thus far at the age of 26. I pass this list on to you with the simple hope that it makes you think. Sometimes thinking about your life and sorting out what you have learned is just as important as tackling a new venture.-not me
1.Being an adult can be fun when you are acting like a child.
here's a 13 year old girl, and she wished
I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been
My name is Ann and I am 45 years
What a great email it was!!
Just scroll down to the end, but
Go for it!
Congratulations! Your wish will
Now follow this carefully...it
If you repost this within the next 5 min.
This is scary!
The phone will ring right after you repost!
"Never Get Mad At Someone you Love"...
Girl: Hey baby i want to show you...
2 hours later a friend of hers asks her to go for a drive ...she
Her friend swerved to avoid a truck...hitting a tree instead
This is the conversation between her sister 'n her boyfriend...
Sister: Omg ( crying )
He shows up to the hospital room ...standing outside the door
Boy: She wanted to give me something or tell me something
He opened it...
It said... You're everything to me...I love you with everything I am
He kissed the picture as a tear fell from his face onto the picture
It looked as if in the picture she was crying
Repost this if you laughed...
I'm the girl who would dance at 2 o'clock in the morning.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I have tattoos, so I'm a trouble maker. I have curves, so I'm fat. If I wear makeup, I'm fake. If I say what I think, I'm a bitch. If I cry some times, I'm a drama queen. If I have guy friends, I'm a slut. If I stand up for myself, I'm mouthy. Seems like you can't do anything now a days without being labeled. So what, go ahead and label me, see if I give a crap. Re-post this if you're proud of who you are! :)
Your Shirt Rips ? You Can Get a New One , Your Phone Breaks ? You Can Get a New One , Your Marriage Sucks ? You Can Find a New Partner , All These Things Can Be Replaced , Except Your Mother, I luv u mom
Nine Things I Hate About Everyone:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time...I know where my watch is pal, do you see me point at my butt when I ask where the bathroom is?
2 People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3 When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. You got that right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4 When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this?
5. When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No, loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the stupid floor...
6. People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'...Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it.. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say 'life is short'. What the heck? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came, would I still be standing here?
1.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
bloody mary (lady gaga)
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
murder my heart (lady gaga)
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
i hope you choke (blood on the dance floor)
4.WHAT IS 22?
set the world on fire (black veil brides)
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
school is out (cat Stevens)
6.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
my Gothic girlfriend (death by death)(" if that said my Gothic boyfriend")
7.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
hot n cold (katy Perry)
8.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
i wanna be a billionare (travie mccoy ft. bruno mars) ("so damn true")
9.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
scream for my icecream (blood on the dance floor)
10.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
government hooker (lady gaga) ("guys wish")
11.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
firework (katy perry)
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
judus (lady gaga)
13.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
tik tok (kesha)
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
my gift and my curse (blood on the dance floor)
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
like a G6 (far east movement) ("my first choice, hellz 2 da yaz")
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
concrete angel (Jackie evancho) ("ok sad song about abuse it tells a story, stop abuse")
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
honey and the bee (owl city)
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
knives and pens (black veil brides)
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH
(pafos megapolis) roma ("funny name")
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
teach me how 2 jerk (audio push) ("well teach makes me mad and sad, but never cry")
21.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
E.T (katy perry)
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
dark dreams (blood on the dance floor) ("no way")
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
all about him (auburn) ("hellz noz")
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
gimme sympathy (metric) ("Ill make sure more ppl feel bad for what I been threw")
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
bitch Im dumb (lil flame, b-folk, seuss, & yug mike) ("ya if a guy would admit it")
26.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
happy violentines day (blood on the dance floor) ("it kinda works")
What do I like about KND?
I like what they stand for
I like what they do
I just plain love the kids
But what else do I like?
I like how Abby’s hair doesn’t stay perfectly braided all the time
I like how Fanny sometimes makes mistakes
I like that Kuki can take the time to fool around
And how she can always beat Wally at video games
And that he throws a temper fit when she does
I like the love ever-present between Cree and Abby, even when they annoy each other
I like how everyone always sticks by each other’s side
I like how Wally blushes when Kuki smiles at him
And how he won’t say he loves her
But I know he does
I like how nobody’s perfect
And sometimes things happen for no reason
I like that no one forgets the past
Yet they’re always ready for the future
I like that it's real
Post this on yer profile to enforce anti-racism!
When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by yelling at her and telling her its the wrong kind
When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons. You thanked her by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old she drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.
When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming. You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.
When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not writing a single letter.
When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, she was expecting an important call. You thanked her by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, she fell and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART.
If you love your MOM, post this on your profile and title it 'I Cried'
Girl: Slow down. I'm scared
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please it's too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
Girl hugs him
Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself? It's bugging me.
In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. 2 people were on it but only 1 survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him & felt her hug one last time then had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.
Ways to Annoy people at the movie theater:
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
Before the movie begins, tape fart cushions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
Bring a water gun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can hear it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
I paid so little attention to my iPod that I didn’t notise it stopped for a full TWELVE MINUTES.
I paid so little attention to the TV that the show I hated played- five times- before I changed the channel.
I paid so little attention to the computer I didn’t notise my sister come and turn it off.
I paid so little attention to the book I was reading that I was surprised to find the main character captured, when last I checked, she was strolling through a meadow-or was it eating breakfast?
I paid so little attention to my teacher that the next day I complained about her never teaching us this stuff.
I paid so little attention to my cat that she got out the door and I had to chase her around for an hour.
I paid so little attention to the playground that I accidentally kicked someone in the face on the swing.
I paid so little attention to my sister that she started racing hamsters up my bed before I could tell her no.
I paid so little attention to my parents that I freaked and searched for them for half an hour- before my sister told me they had gone grocery shopping.
Copy and paste this if you zone out sometimes! Or a lot of the times….or all the times…..
Roses are red,
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are No
This is for you who are against child abuse! I know I am!
Her dad was a drunk
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrust the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you have a heart.
Her hair was up in a ponytail, her favorite dress tied with a bow,
Today was Daddy's Day at school and she couldn't wait to go.
But her mommy tried to tell her, that she probably should stay home,
Why the kids not might understand, if she went to school alone.
But she was not afraid, she knew just what to say,
What to tell her classmates of why he wasn't there today.
But still her mother worried, for her to face this day alone,
And that was why, once again, she tried to keep her daughter home.
But the little girl went to school eager to tell them all,
About a dad she never sees, a dad who never calls.
There were daddy's along the wall in back for everyone to meet.
Children squirming impatiently, Anxious in their seats.
One by one the teacher called, a student from the class,
To introduce their daddy, as seconds slowly passed.
At last the teacher called her name, every child turned to stare,
Each of them was searching, a man who wasn't their.
"Where's her daddy at?"
She heard a boy call out. "She probably doesn't have one." another student dared to shout.
And from somewhere near the back, she heard a daddy say,
"Looks like another deadbeat dad, too busy to waste his day."
The words did not offend her, as she smiled up at her mom,
And looked back at her teacher, who told her to go on.
And with hands behind her back, she slowly began to speak,
And out of the mouth of a child, came words incredibly unique.
"My daddy couldn't be here, because he lives so far away,
But I know he wishes he could be, since this is such a special day.
And though you cannot meet him, I wanted you to know,
All about my daddy, and how he loves me so.
He loved to tell me stories, he taught me to ride my bike,
He surprised me with pink roses, and taught me to fly a kite.
We used to share fudge sundaes, and ice cream in a cone,
And though you cannot see him, I'm not standing here alone.
'Cause my daddy's always with me, even though we are apart,
I know because he told me he'll forever be in my heart."with that, her little hand reached up, and lay across her chest,
Feeling her own heartbeat, beneath her favorite dress.
And somewhere in the crowd of dads, her mother stood in tears,
Proudly watching her daughter, who was wise beyond her years.
For she stood up for the love, of a man not in her life,
Doing what was best for her, doing what was right.
And when she dropped her hand back down, staring straight into the crowd,
She finished with a voice so soft, but it's message clear and loud.
"I love my daddy very much, he's my shining star,
And if he could, he'd be here, but heaven's just too far.
You see he is a Marine, and died just this past year,
When a roadside bomb hit his convoy, and taught Canadians to fear.
But sometimes when I close my eyes, it's like he never went away,"
And then she closed her eyes, and saw him there that day.
And to her mother's amazement, she witnessed with surprise,
A room full of daddy's and children, all starting to close their eyes.
Who knows what they saw before them, who knows what they felt inside,
Perhaps for merely a second, they saw him by her side.
"I know your with my daddy,"to the silence she called out,
And what happened next, made believers out of those once filled with doubt.
Not one of them could explain it, for each of their eyes had been closed,
But there on the desk beside her, was a fragrant, long-stemmed, pink rose.
And a child was blessed for only a moment, by the love of her shining star,
And given the gift of believing that heaven is never to far.
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them,a day to love them, but then an entire lifetime to forget them
Man: Where have you been all of my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, whats your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together.
Man: Your eyes are amazing.
Favorite Codename Kids Next Door Quotes
NO P IN THE OOL
Operation N.O.-P.O.W.U.H. (New Orders - Pulverize Opposition Without Utilizing Hamsters)
Operation T.U.R.N.I.P. (Turnips Unfortunately Reaching Near Infestation Point)
Operation L.I.C.E. (Lice Interrupt Cheese Eating)
Numbuh 1: Everyone follow my lead... (Starts running away)
Numbuh 2: WAIT! You have to say something cool first! Like "Say cheese punk!" Or "Cheese to meet you!"
Operation T.O.M.M.Y. (Totally Obnoxious Moronic Meddling Youngster)
Operation P.I.A.N.O. (Pesky Instrument Advances New Operative)
Operation Q.U.I.E.T. (Quietude Unlikely In Entire Treehouse)
Operation D.A.T.E. (Dance Actually Threatens Everyone)
Numbuh 1: Stay focused team. Remember, we're on a mission.
Lizzie: But don't you want to look back at this years from now?
Operation S.U.P.P.O.R.T. (Special Underwire Protection Purportedly Outfits Rotten Teenagers)
Operation F.U.G.I.T.I.V.E. (Facing Unpleasant Girl's Insulting Taunts Isn't Very Enjoyable)
Operation C.A.K.E.D.-T.W.O. (Commandos Attempt Kapturing Enemy Dessert - They Weren't Obliging)
Operation S.P.A.C.E. (Sister's Playful Antics Cause Emergency)
Mushi: But what if the aliens... eat your head?
Operation B.E.A.C.H. (Boys Enthusiastically Attempt Chivalrous Heroics)
Numbuh 2: Uhh... So, you next?
Operation U.N.D.E.R.C.O.V.E.R. (Unusual New Defector Eagerly Reveals Coffee Operation's Vital Enemy Relevance)
Operation T.R.I.P. (Twins' Reconnaissance Increases Peril)
Twin Boy: All she wanted to do was entrap you, and felicitate your DOOM! But do you care? NO!
Operation E.N.D. (Everyone Nearly Decommissioned)
Numbuh 1: Well Tommy, I'm surprised this piece of junk actually flies.
Numbuh 2: So... Uh, when do the men in the white coats come take you to the happy hotel, huh?
Numbuh 1: Numbuh 2! I need you to calculate our distance and thrust and tell us when to cast off.
Operation R.O.B.B.E.R.S. (Rather Ornery Bandits Burglarize Educationally Required Schoolwork)
Numbuh 4: Shh! I'm trying to find a way to spell 'Mississippi' with no s's!
Operation F.O.U.N.T.A.I.N. (Figure Out Unusual Nerd's Tantalizing And Impossible Necessity)
Operation B.U.T.T. (Blackmail Uncovers Titanic Tush)
Operation T.R.A.I.N.I.N.G. (Tiny Recruits Ambushed In Nefarious Invasion Need Guts)
Operation P.I.N.K.-E.Y.E. (Private Investigator's New Kase - Extra Yucky Investigation)
Numbuh 2: THAT was like having Muffy Jenkins as a lab partner. Too close.
Operation K.A.S.T.L.E. (Kuki And Sister Torpedo Loathsome Engagement)
Operation C.A.K.E.D.-T.H.R.E.E. (Commandos Attempt Kapturing Enemy Dessert - They have Real Extreme Eggravation)
Numbuh 3: Aww! The chickies think he's their mommy!
Numbuh 1: OnceuponatimetherewasalittleRedRidingHoodandthewolfateher. The end.
Numbuh 2: You better save some room because you'll be eating those words along with that cake.
Operation T.R.I.C.K.Y. (Trivial Rival Instigates Candy Krazy Yearning)
Operation H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L. (Hurt Operative Safely Protected In Totally Antiseptic Location)
Numbuh 4: She LOVES him! Whats so special about him? Whats he got that I ain' got?
Numbuh 4: Uh, Numbuh 3? I know you, er, love this guy, but there is something I really have to tell you.
Operation S.P.R.O.U.T. (Sickening Produce Removal Operation Ultra Tricky)
Operation H.O.U.N.D. (Homework Obliterated Using Nefarious Dog)
Operation R.A.B.B.I.T. (Rescue Aids Beloved Bunny In Trouble)
Operation C.A.K.E.D.-F.O.U.R. (Children's Annual Kompetition Exposes Devilishly Fiendish Operation Up River)
Operation S.A.T.U.R.N. (Stuff Abducted Turns Up Revolving Nowhere)
Operation M.A.T.A.D.O.R. (Misbehaving Agent Teases Adults During Organized Recreation)
Numbuh 5: (Into radio) This is Numbuh 5, requesting back-up. Repeat- (Radio is knocked from her hand)
Numbuh 4: (Sees Numbuh 1's head disguised as a soccer ball) Hey, Somebody left a soccer ball. Its Beatles in the clear. Its Beatles for the goal. He shoots...
Operation S.N.O.W.I.N.G. (Sickly Nigel Opposes Warped Incumbent's Nasty Grasp)
Operation D.O.D.G.E.B.A.L.L. (Dangerous Old Dude's Game Excellently Beats All Little Losers)
Numbuh 4: This time, its personal.
Operation N.A.U.G.H.T.Y. (Ninnies Almost Undo Greatest Holiday This Year)
Numbuh 3: (After Numbuh 4 gives her his french fries) This is the absolute- (Lets go of the sleigh and becomes herself again) -sweetest gift you've ever got me! (Lands on him giggling) Its also the only present you've ever got me, but who's counting? Ahhh. (Hugs him tightly)
Operation Z.E.R.O. (Zero Explanation Reveals Origins)
Numbuh 3: (Takes Numbuh 4's hand) We'll go. I need to go pick up my "Brave in the Face of Certain Doom" Rainbow Monkey anyway.
Numbuh 4: Its awful quiet in here.
Numbuh 4: (He and Numbuh 3 are in a dark closet) Kuki, I'm scared. I don't know what to do next.
Father: (To Grandfather) You big JERK! Now you've made me angry! Very, very, ANGRY!- Oh forget it.
Operation W.H.I.T.E.H.O.U.S.E. (What Happens If The Existing Head Of United States Escapes)
General Wally Beatles: Ladies and gentlemen. It is high time we put an end to the Kids Next Door's ridiculous agenda of promoting later bedtimes and less homework. So, we will immediately use the combined might of the army, navy, air force, and marine animals to smash those twerps back to the bone age! All we need is our president to sign this. (Holds up the bill, looking confused) Eh, thinly sliced... thing with big words on it.
General Wally Beatles: All troops, ready to fire in three... Oh darn! What comes after that? Oh forget it. FIRE!!
Operation S.I.X. (Soda Is X-changed)
Numbuh 2: (Looking at the Rainbow Monkey tanker) That can't be the truck! (Presses button on keys and the horn plays the Rainbow Monkeys theme song) Yep, that's the truck.
Numbuh 2: (After they get duped by the Delightful Children From Down The Lane) The roadblock was to stop me from delivering their birthday cake?
Operation T.R.I.C.Y.C.L.E. (Tommy's Ride Is Calamity You Can't Let Escape)
These Are Actual Instruction Labels
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping (Gee that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary! Details inside (Shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap: Directions- Use like regular soap (And that would be how?)
On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion- Defrost (But its 'just' a suggestion!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (Printed on bottom of box) Do not turn upside down (Too late! You lose!)
On Mark's & Spencer's bread pudding: Product will be hot after heating (Are you sure? Let's experiment!)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body (But wouldn't that save more time? Whose body?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery (We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds off those forklifts)
On Nytol sleep aid: Warning- May cause drowsiness (One would hope!)
On a Korean kitchen knife: Keep out of children (Hmm. Something must have gotten lost in the translation)
On a string of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only (As opposed to use in outer space)
On a food processor: Not to be used for the other use (Now I'm curious!)
On Sainbury's peanuts: Warning- Contains nuts (But no peas?)
On an American Airline packet of nuts: Instructions- Open packet, eat nuts (Somebody got paid big bucks to write this one)
On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands (Raise your hand if you've tried this)
On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly (Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief!)
I'm Sorry: (Girls Don't Realize These Things)
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
Pick your birth month
You know you're on FanFiction too much when...
1) You stay up so late reading/writing that the last time you looked at the clock it was 10:30, only to discover that it is 3:00 the next time you look
2) Your grade drops by a whole letter in one of your classes because you blow all your work off in that class to go on FanFiction
3) When you enter your preferred settings in the story search-engine, and discover you recognize most of the titles listed below
4) You have nothing better to do than read other writer's bios.
5) You shrugged and say 'yeah' every time you read one of the lines on this list
6) You didn't notice that number 3) looks like a sleeping face
7) You now noticed that you didn't notice and are envious of it because it sleeps more than you
8) You make a list saying "you know you're on FanFiction too much when..."
9) you found the last line funny
10) you now want to copy and paste this into your profile to see how many other people spend too much time on fanfiction...or at least for a laugh at the last 3 lines of this :)
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
93 Percent Of the people who read this won't repost it. Don't be one of those people.
Believe in God and he'll always be there to protect you.
-Do it one by one. Don't look ahead
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2.If you choose:
3. If your initial is:
4. If you were born in:
5. If you choose:
6. This person is your best friend.
7.This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8.If you choose...
9.If you choose...
10.This wish will only come true if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday
Random Questions That I Found Off Other Authors' Profiles & Answered:
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? above my eye brow, car accident, u could read @ that accident in 'my life story'.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? pictures I drew, poems, stuff like that, a poster.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I talk in my sleep
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? anything.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? @ 11:00.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? kids next door on tv.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? being a kid
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My family, my dog, and cats, and phone, and tablet, and laptop, and t.v
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 6ft5
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? sometimes
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? no way in hell, I luv the dark.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? my friends dad, he did, something, that u can read about in 'my life story' in a later chap.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? uh, I hate girly crap.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? black raven bowl cut, and blue eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Australia.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? COFFEE ALL THE FREAKIN WAY.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? spicy pepers.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? muffin.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? not telling, ou can read about it in 'my life story'
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? kinda, but they dont go to my skool.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? hellz yaz.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRANDDC? hot topic, witchette clothings.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? 2 cats and a dog.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? the dog is a mut, and one cat is a tiger cat, and the other is a house cat.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? ya, but I hope that dont happen, again.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? I'm not good at expressing my... feelings.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 13
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? BRUNETTES
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? my friend SS.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? People thinking that I'm weird just because I'm a teenager and I wanna be a kid. Well news for them, I'd rather be weird than normal. Normal is boring!
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? yes.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? not telling.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? yes.
37. FIRST JOB? yes, you can read about it in 'my life story'
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yea, the dude waz confused.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? shower.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? yes.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? being able to do what ever I want and not give a freaking shit about what other ppl think.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? nope, neva had, neva will.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? new guitar, but got sum-din else.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? @ 3.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my dad.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yeah
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? ocean.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?yes very much.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? nutin.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? anger.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I don't have any CDs. I listen to my music that's downloaded onto my phone.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? hellz yaz.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? no!
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I either write it down in my notebook, draw, write a story, take it out on there face, or anyone who gets in my way, might even punch a wall.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? my friends house, SS.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? a knife.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 2 many to count up.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? ya, but mostly dragon tails.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yep, all the damn time.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? macaroni and cheese.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Good personality, has similarities to me.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? jessy, numbuh13m
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? to much to say.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? It's a tie between Teen Titans and Codename: Kids Next Door.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? didn't take them yet.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? chocolate
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yup
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? this mourning
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? there is, you cant tick me.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? read about it in 'my life story'.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? ya I did it, they should.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? The TV.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? orange soda.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my friend SS.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Eyes or hair
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? (Shrugs)
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Teachers. They all hate me for no apparent reason. Oh, and they act like they care about you and want you to be successful, but all they really care about is how good they'll look as teachers when you succeed.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? October, its my birthday, and Halloween.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? I geuse Scorpio duh, because that's my birthday month symbol thingy.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? black with red streaks.
86. EYE COLOR? changes, with different emotions, but coffee brown when I ante feeling anything.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? McDonald.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? ov course, duh.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? sponge-bob
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Halloween, all the creatures cum out.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? a little guitar.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I geuse democrat.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Neither, but if I had to pick it'd have to be hugs.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Uh, relationships!!
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? pizza and soda.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Don't have one yet.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? not a 1 at the moment, enless u consider FF storys.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Screw that!!!
More Q & A:
1. What color is your toothbrush? red, and I have 1 purple.
2. Name one person who made you smile today: my friend SS.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? sleeping
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? shower.
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Hershey.
6. Have you ever been to Disney World? ya.
7. What is the last thing you said out loud: ya.
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor: chocolate.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? orange soda.
10. Do you like your wallet? yea.
11. What was the last thing you ate? french fries.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? na, I am gona, go skool shopping fri. or sat..
13. The last sporting event you watched: wrestling fight.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? butter
15. Who is the last person you sent a message to? grandmother.
16. Ever go camping? yes
17. Do you take vitamins daily? never
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? no
19. Do you have a tan? yes.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? ethers fine.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? nope
22. What did your last message say? g2g clean me rooom
23. What are you doing tomorrow? cleaning.
25. Look to your left. What do you see? my dog in her cage.
26. What color is your watch? not wearing one.
27. What do you think of when you hear Austrailia? Numbuh 4! (codename: kids next door), and my family.
28. What is your birthstone? peril and pink ice.
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? most of the time drive thru but evry now and then i go in with people
30. What is your favorite number? 13
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? SS.
32. Any plans today? no not really.
33. How many states have you lived in? idk, cnt count.
34. Biggest annoyance right now? my lil bro.
35. Last song listened to? you belong with me.
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? yez
37. Do you have a maid service to clean your house? nah
38. Favorite pair of heels? prefer, sneakers.
Unsafe External Link