Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
For all people who feel for the Christchurch quake victims, were involved in the quake or know someone effected by the quake, copy and paste this on your profile and add your name. To show our support and sympathy, RIP to the lives lost. --Smily08
Hi, today was the second Christchurch quake in New Zealand, I'm fine as is my family. I was in a town near by when it happened.
Hey Guys I just figured out how to change my profile :) Wooooo
Ummm, a bit about me
I love animals
My fav colour is blue
I do dancing, play netball and read a lot.
I am 16 years old
Oh and I'm amazingly weird and addicted to fan fiction because of my friend, she knows who she is. lol
Oh and I am the queen of laughing loudly, awesome ae?
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad, follow her
When she stare's at your mouth, Kiss her
When she pushes you or hit's you, Grab her and dont let go
When she start's cussing at you, Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet, Ask her what's wrong
When she ignore's you, Give her your attention
When she pull's away, Pull her back
When you see her at her worst, Tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying, Just hold her and dont say a word
When you see her walking, Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared, Protect her
When she lay's her head on your shoulder, Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steal's your favorite hat, Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she tease's you, Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesnt answer for a long time, reassure her that everything is okay
When she look's at you with doubt, Back yourself up
When she say's that she like's you, she really does more than you could understand
When she grab's at your hands, Hold her's and play with her fingers
When she bump's into you, bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tell's you a secret, keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes, don't look away until she does
When she misses you, she's hurting inside
When you break her heart, the pain never really goes away
When she says its over, she still wants you to be hers
When she repost this bulletin, she wants you to read it
Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.
When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go
When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
Call her before you sleep and after you wake up
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
Tease her and let her tease you back
Stay up all night with her when she's sick
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid
Give her the world
Let her wear your clothes
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her
Let her know she's important
Kiss her in the pouring rain
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
Awwww how cute, any boyfriends like that out there can be mine lol. If I ever find a guy like this I am never letting him go... EVER!!! But he doesn't have to call when he goes to bed and wakes up that will just annoy me.
Bella or Alice
Emmett or Jasper
Edward or Jacob
New Moon or Eclipse
Twilight or Breaking Dawn
Esme or Emily
Carlisle or Charlie
Rosalie or Tanya
Rosalie or Alice
Mike or Edward
Tyler or Eric
Eric or Mike
Team Jacob or Team Edward
Porsche or Volvo
'55 Chevy or Volvo
Werewolves or Vampires
Movie or Book
Bella and Edward or Bella and Jacob
Bella and Edward
Bella's Lullaby or Esme's Favorite
50 Things that no Twilight fangirl is ever allowed to do(but probably do anyway)
1. Talk endlessly about how cute Bella and Edward are together...
2. ...even if you think your friends cared...
3. ...because they really don't. (unless they're also a fan...)
4. Make an 'I hate Jacob' forum.
5. Spray paint 'Twilight' on a cop car...
6. ...even if you think it's funny, the cops will not.
7. Use the phrase 'bloodsucker' in your vocabulary.
8. Pretend to have visions of the future.
9. Buy a Silver Volvo...
10. ...it doesn't matter that Edward has one.
11. Go out and see the movie 10 times just to look at Robert Pattinson.
12. Go to the forrest to try and find a meadow.
13. Push a pale person out into the sunlight to see if they glitter...
14. ...because they won't and they'll just end up mad at you.
14. Say, 'Bella Swan' when asked what your name is.
15. Ask random people how long they've been seventeen.
16. Stalk Robert Pattinson.
17. Ask your boyfriend to pretend to be a vampire...
18. ...because chances are he won't want to stand in the snow for five minutes just to get icy skin.
19. Call your boyfriend Edward.
20. Look at a magazine and just assume everyone is a vampire because they're all so pretty...
21. ...it's called photoshop.
22. Log on to a fansite and post countless pictures of the Cullen boys...
23. ...even though everyone else is already doing it.
24. Go by the username, 'EDWARDROCKSMIIIISOXCUZHESOhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooottttttttttttttttt' ...
25. ...even if it's true.
26. Go to Forks, Washington.
27. Instantly assume that if someone isn't eating, they're a vampire
28. Try to see if you can go without breathing...
29. ...because you can't.
30. Write your name and any of the Cullen boys name with a heart around it...
31. ...especially on homework...
32. ...your teachers won't find it funny.
33. Whine about how the movie left out so many things from the book...
34. ...your parents really don't care.
35. Try to convince Harry Potter lovers that Twilight is better...
36. ...you will get hurt.
37. Cut yourself then taste the blood just to see how it tastes... Yukky *shivers*
38. ...it doesn't matter that you were just curious. You'll end up in the hospital mental ward.
39. Anytime you see a hot doctor, call him Carlisle...
40. ...he won't think it's funny. (I would he he he)
41. Try to read people's thoughts.
42. Sit next to the angsty boy in biology class in hopes that he'll end up being in love with you.
43. Think about Twilight any time you see an apple.
44. Try to go a week without sleeping...
45. ...it won't end well.
46. Drive 50 miles over the speed limit...
47. ...chances are, your neighborhood cops will notice
48. Ask anyone you know that's pale to bite you.
49. Name your twins 'Edward and Bella'... (Tempting)
50. ...when they learn why you gave them those names, they won't be happy.
I have actualy done a few of those whoops.
20 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie
Okay, who actually wants to try this?
Things to do on an Elevator
CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
SAY -DING at each floor.
SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on." (cool idea, try this when wearing jandles/sandles, without socks)
WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
SWAT at flies that don't exist.
CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
ACTUAL Labels on Products!
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
I left in the stuff in the brackets and changed/added lols although I'm pretty sure someone wrote it especially for their profile but I stole it. Mwa ha ha ha!!!!! Lol I got slightly carried away with copying and pasting these onto my profile, there was some really sad ones and so I didn't get them cos yeah it made me sad. Well wasn't that fun I like died of laughing when I read them.
Thank you for reading my weird profile. Please come again. :) :) :)
Lol I just read my profile again it's even funnier than the first time, oh and I'm one of those people who have like insanely long profiles.
92% of teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch anounced that it was uncool to breathe. Post this on you profile if you are the 8% that would be rolling abound on the floor laughing.
You say BABY PINK
1. FULL FIRST NAME: Charlotte I'm not telling you my other name you weenie
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Charlotte from Charlotte's web, my sister helped to name me 3. SIBLING NAMES: Again, I'm not telling
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Charlotte from Charlotte's web, my sister helped to name me
3. SIBLING NAMES: Again, I'm not telling
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? No
7. KIDS? For the future... Um dunno probably none "(They are alway sticky even if they havent touched anything sticky)
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Totally
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If I was brave enough
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? nope
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Uh boyzonberry ripple (not spelt right)
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Um some juicy fruits gum
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Um I don't really know them I stole it
31. FAVORITE SPORT? Netball
1. Where's #1 on your top 8?
4. If you could tell your last ex something what would you say?
I don't have one I have very limited luring power
15. What's your name?
16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
Man I'm tired
Weird is good, strange it bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
If you think that the Twilight series will rule the universe, copy this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, XxBellaxCullenxX, angel-phantom-babii, oh-my-edward, lets.go.to.our.meadow, Smily08
If you think that Bella and Edward were meant to be together, copy this into your profile!
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you are one of those people who sees two reviews and gets excited, post this.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, put this in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that Writer's Block blows, copy and paste this into your profile.
A true friend is someone who will try to answer the "eraser bits" question and have a long conversation about it. A friend is someone who won't say anything when you cry for no reason, but will start sobbing to, just help you cry. If you have a true friend, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you belive your own Edward Cullen is out there somewhere, add this. Ish I lose hope sometimes
Edward Cullen: Hotter, Spicier, and Sexier than you since 1901
I have read Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse more than 8 times...wow I love those flaming books... and I'm Team Edward 100 percent!
You're laughing at me now because your older than me by mere months... but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then? ;-)
Boys are like slinkeys... useless, but fun to watch fall downstairs(except Edward Cullen of course!!)
I don't obsess, I think intensely!
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
If you want Bella to become a vampire, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world copy this into your profile (mine is Twilight related! ;-) )
If you've reread Twilight more than 4 times, copy into you profile. (Now it will just say :you know the drill)
If you've ever talked to yourself, you know the drill.
If you think being unique is better than being cool, you know the drill.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what are you doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob fest, and start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say some completely random thing, like,"Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb-war with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings and tape them on your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the biogrophies and physical traits of every charecter in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework instead of doing it. Crazy is when you giggle upon finding out that Edward has gone to the Volturri, because it was stupid for him to take second hand information. Crazy is when you wish your boyfriend's name was Jasper or Edward. Crazy is when you cry everytime you re-read New Moon when Edward leaves Bella (even if you know he would come back!).If you are crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list.
Something that I have done that was crazy... I got mad at the New Moon book because it was so sad and made me depressed whenever I thought about it. I know I'm slightly strange. :)
¸.•´¸•´¨) ¸.•¨) ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
If all else fails, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
When in doubt, push random buttons!
Fighting is mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter.
You wanna know why God created man before woman? Every masterpiece needs a rough draft!
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled 'BANG!' I don't think you'd kill many people...
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talking.
You know, you do this annoying thing where you open your mouth and then these things you call words come out. Yeah like that. Stop it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of memory loss.
There are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
I'm not as dumb as you look.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
Sarcasm is one more service we offer.
Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Some people are like slinkies. They seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
It's ok to argue with two characters on your shoulders.
Writing isn't a career, it's more of a mental illness.
Anything thrown hard enough should hurt.
Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought him back, but stupidity killed him again.
Flying is simple, you just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Some say the glass is half full, some say it's half empty, I say, "Are you gonna drink that?"
All people have the right to stupidity but some people abuse the privilege.
When I was born, I was so shocked that I didn't talk for a year and a half.
Where there's a will...I want to be in it.
Do not disturb, I'm disturbed already.
The trouble with life, is there's no background music.
A clean house is a sign of a broken computer!
Do not walk behind me for I may not lead, do not walk in front of me for I may not follow, do not walk beside me either. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
Don't piss me off, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
For people who like peace and quiet: Get me a CORDLESS PHONE!
I don't get even, I get odder.
If being an idiot hurt, then you would be in constant pain.
If I were any lazier, I would slip into a coma!
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then throw it back at life and steal the oranges you asked for!
If life gives you lemons...throw them at someone.
When life gives you lemons, say "What else have you got?" you might get something else
In order to lose your mind, you have to have one in the first place.
I've learned from my mistakes, and I'm sure I could repeat them exactly.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why...some people seem bright until you hear them speak.
You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.
An optimist is someone who falls off the empire state building and after 50 floors says "So far so good!"
If Fed ex and UPS merge, they would be called Fed UP.
Never drink water...if it can rust iron, think of what it can do to your stomach.
Chaos, panic, pandemonium, my work here is done.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
Heck is the place for people who don't belive in Gosh.
I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
I will temporarily rule the world, forever.
You want to know who your real friends are? Screw up and see who's still there
Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footprints on the moon
Don't look at me with that tone of voice!I think crime pays. The hours are good, you travel a lot.
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
Unsafe External Link