Author has written 3 stories for Naruto.
Hello people who happen to wander to my page!!!
I am Dream-Flutist (If you haven't already guessed that)!!!
*I used to reply to all the reviews with an account, but the new system screwed me up. I probably will not reply to reviews anymore.*
Now I will comence to tell you useless facts about myself.
Name Why should I tell you? But, you may address me as Dream, Flutist, Dream-Flutist D-F or Sky.
Age I'm old enough to be on here legally. But I don't have a driver's licence yet. Nor do I want one.
Likes I like reading, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, music, The Phantom of the Opera, Star Wars, playing any instumant I can get my hands on, annoying my brother, my animals, my friends, dance, sparkles, the color white, drawing, and all sorts of stuff...
Dislikes I don't like getting up early, boring school subjects that we've been studing for the past four years, delibritly (and if it's obviously wrong and a simple prof-read would've caught it) bad grammer/spelling, people who ignore grammer and/poor spelling, my school's administration, and turkies.
Hobbies/Interests My first and foremost interest is in my flute. However, I also enjoy watching anime and playing other instruments. My favorite anime include Hetalia, Naruto, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Kuroshitsuji. I also enjoy video games, including Final Fantasy VII, the Legend of Zelda series, and NiGHTS. I'm also a cosplayer, and my cosplays include various versions of Japan from Hetalia, Lithuania from Hetalia, Hatsune Miku-- Magnet version, and Edward Elric from FMA.
Goals/Dreams Here on Fanfiction I hope to become a name that many people know. I hope I can help fellow authors and authoresses write the best they can. In the real world, my goals are to write three books, and get at least one of them published before I'm twenty, make something popular that's not popular, and be someone that everyone looks up to. I also dream to play my flute in Carnagie Hall. I hope to one day have a job in a professional orchestra.
Other [useless] info If anyone ever wants to just spill something they've got on their minds, I'm out here for you. I don't think it's weird and I'll try to help any way I can. Anyways, I hope eveyone will help me in my writing and my art and that I make many friends.
1. Weird is just another word for different, and most people are scared of what's different, so they give it a name that is eventually associated with bad things.
2. When it comes down to it, everyone is selfish, even the people who are considered 'selfless'. They're considered selfless because they do things for other people, but they're doing those things because they don't want to see people suffer, they don't want their family and friends to get hurt, they don't want something bad to happen to other people. So in the end, yes, everyone is selfish.
3. Live life the way you want to, and do things the way you want to. You shouldn't let anyone hold you back from you're goals and self-expectations just because someone else doesn't like what you're doing-- unless you're hurting other beings in the proccess.
4. There is no such thing as 'good art' and 'bad art'. Art is art. Be it done by a five-year-old girl with fingerpaints or a thirty-year-old man whose gone to college and has a degree, it's all the same stuff.
5. It's not smart to read ghost stories at night when you're home alone. Don't do it, ever.
Complete* This is a one-shot. It is very unlikely that I will update it.
Where I've Been, What I've Seen
Naruto, as a result of clashing chakra, gets thrown back in time. Now, he's in the time before the Yondaime. The Hokage (and various other citizens of Konoha) believe Naruto to be crazy; it doesn't help to have five other people, plus one Kyūbi, plus himself in his head. Speak of a headache... Oh, not to mention Naruto has gone back to being in a sixteen-year-old body and hasn't aged a day since!
On haitus, sorry everyone. I'll probably completely revamp this one at some point.
The Yondaime survives the sealing, but Naruto goes missing. (Cliché, no?) Years later, an Uzumaki refugee circus come to Konoha, and with it comes Uzumaki Nao, a talented young trapeze performer. His double chakra catches the Hyūga's eyes, and his resemblence to one Namikaze Minato catches everyone's eyes. Now, it's up to the newly found Namikaze Naruto to heal his father's broken soul, all the while dealing with his own issues, like being mute.
Note#1-- I am totaly clueless when it comes to the sort of 'text talk'. If you're going to write, at least take the time to spell out what you want to say so that people like me don't have to puzzle over the meaning of these strange little words that aren't don't really mean anything or could mean anything. Sorry if I inconvinence you.
Note#2-- Correct grammar and spelling should always be used. I don't care what the excuse is. If you're old enough to get on this site, you know how to use grammar and spell 97% of the words in this language right. I know eight year olds who right better than some people on this site. Not saying their spelling and grammar are perfect... *Stairs pointedly at an anonymous review she got for Circus Shinobi...
Note#3-- If you are going to diss my stories, at least sign the review. Have a backbone and show people your bad side. Sign the damn reveiws. Not anonymous. Please. While I won't disable anonymos reviews, I am a on the verge.
Unsafe External Link