Poll: Do you think Arabella DeLuna should join the hunters? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for How to Train Your Dragon, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Tangled, Twilight, Harry Potter, Tinkerbell, Rio, Sailor Moon, Pokémon, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
Hey People!! This is the Insanely Eccentric Author Silkmouse!!! (:
In September, Pluto was declared a planet once again; LONG LIVE PLUTO!!!!!!!!
About: I live in a house in with my mom, my grandma, and 4 younger brothers and sisters. I love anything sweet like chocolate, cake, cupcakes, frosting, ice cream, muffins etc as well as watching movies, reading, drawing, and writing.
My favorite musicians are Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, The Black Eyed Peas, and Maroon 5. My favorite number is 22 and it has been my favorite number since kindergarten, I honestly can't remember why. Red has also been my favorite color since kindergarten, but I've warmed up to pink in the last several years (I used to hate the color pink in kindergarten)
I want to be an animator someday, but I might also want to do something else in the media arts.
I have to wear glasses because my eye sight is terrible. I'm near sighted.
I discovered fanfiction.net several years ago when I was looking for Lion King ll, Kovu and Kiara fics. But personally I'm also big fan of stories like: Lion King ll, Percy Jackson, How to Train Your Dragon, Rio, Ice Age, Wreck-it-Ralph, M*A*S*H, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney! Thanks for the great stories guys, keep writing!
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. :-)
Movies: 1.How to Train Your Dragon of course( I have it on DVD, and I've seen it in theaters 8 times)!!! Lion King ll, Kung Fu Panda 2 (totally awesome movie!!!), Jungle Book, The Princess and the Frog, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, all 4 of the Ice Age movies, Wreck-it-Ralph
Books: Hm-mm... Can't really say, I read a lot of books.
Phoenix WrightXMaya Fey
Athena CykesXSimon Blackquill
Miles EdgeworthXEma Skye (my best friend's OTP, although it's not a popular shipping)
Franziska von KarmaXShi-Long Lang (not a popular pair either, but I have found people who write for them)
Apollo JusticeXJuniper Woods (my fave Ace Attorney pairing, unfortunately it's not too widespread)
Phoenix WrightXMiles Edgeworth (my ace attorney closet ship)
Raven QueenXDexter Charming
Red Riding HoodXBig Bad Wolf (any fairy tale, it's Ever After High's fault. The character Cerise Hood is the child of this couple)
KnucklesXRouge (I haven't even played the games, but I really like the relationship between these too)
RapunzelXEugene (AKA Flynn)
Edward CullenXBella Swan
Nico diAngeloXAndromeda Smith (by ScreamOutLoud, despite Nico's newly revealed sexuality preference)
HazelXFrank (those two are so cute together)
Harry PotterXGinny Weasley
Usagi TsukinoXMamoru Chiba
HarukaXMichiru (this is the only yuri relationship I support)
MinakoXKunzite (they are SO cute)
NicoXNicole (by Glampyra)
BobbleXVidia (by Shireheart)
GromitXFluffles (they are SO adorable!)
BuckXMaggie (by PeaceLightVictory)
BunnymundXMay Flowers (by Proud to Be, this is one amazing couple!)
Jack FrostXMerida (yeah I know they're form two totally different companies, but I think they would go really well together)
RedOrb Shipping: MayXMaxie
HansXElsa (kinda sorta)
Quotes: I'll be adding to this list over time.
"Relax Jimbo, it's just a giant death fish."Brian the Gator (Gator Dudes)
"Oh please you're about as subtle as a fuckin train wreck!...On a boat!"-The Nostalgia Critic (reviewing Quest for Camelot)
"This is one of those weird, cheesy moments where someone achieves something."-My 13 year old brother when watching a movie
"Sit down and enjoy the yogurt!"-Me
"No one knows how this feud started, but it's all quite entertaining."-Red Gnome (Gnomeo and Juliet)
"So your planning on pirating a pirate ship from pirates?"-Shira (Ice Age: Continental Drift)
"You know, usually when grown ups at a business places think that a kid is cute, they give them a lollipop. Not a carpet sample."-Me, after I found out that a vinyl salesman gave my 8 year old sister a carpet sample
"Yeah, but even people at the bank give out lollipops, and they're...well, bank people."-Me after my mom said that the carpet place didn't have lollipops
Candace: *gestures to bare post* See mom I told you I'm not crazy, I told you!
Linda: ...And you're not crazy because?
Candace: *stares at post and screams*
Linda: I see what you mean Candace. No crazy person would scream at a post like that.-Linda Flynn and Candace Flynn (Phineas and Ferb)
"The woods are filled with patched crazed Europeans!"-Buford (Phineas and Ferb)
"If I don't make it, find me a wife and tell her I love her!"-Sid facing a giant crab (Ice Age: Continental Drift)
Diego: I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't eat, I can't sleep.
Manny: I know what you've got, the L word.
Sid: Yeah, leprosy.
Manny: No Sid, it's four letters, starts with an L, ends with an E.
Sid: Right. Lice.
Manny: No!-Diego, Manny, and Sid (Ice Age: Continental Drift)
"Hmm, doesn't seem like something a responsible parent would want you to do...Good thing I'm an uncle!"-Gruncle Stan (Gravity Falls)
"At what point are we going to realize that the meteor's not coming, and we're just two dudes hugging under a table?"-Flynn (Shake It Up)
"I'm the author of my life; unfortunately I'm writing in pen so I can't erase my mistake."-Unknown
("It's Frank's birthday, I wonder how old he is. Let's saw him in half tonight and count his rings."
It's the first time I've seen orange juice labelled "freshly killed".
"I can't do it, I'm not a psychiatrist. I am not screwed up enough."
"We'll get around him or my name isn't whatever my name is."
"I can take umbrage, I can take the cake, I can take the A-train, I can take two and call me in the morning, but I cannot take this sitting down. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna take five."
"Sanity? You can have mine, God knows I'm not using it."
"If we don't go crazy once in a while, we'll all go crazy."
"Insanity is just a state of mind.")- A collation of Hawkeye Pierce quotes (M*A*S*H)
"I'm not as think as you drunk I am!"-A drunk Major Margaret Houlihan (M*A*S*H)
Finn: No Princess don't eat that tart!
Princess Bubblegum: Ok Finn I won't eat THAT tart.
Bubblegum: I'll eat this OTHER one!
(Bubblegum takes big bite of tart)
Finn: Oh NO! The Princess is paralyzed!
Bubblegum: I'm not paralyzed Finn. I'm gripped by the flavor!
Finn: Huh?-Finn and Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time)
"If you continue on your current path, you will find yourself...at the bottom of the stairs."-The Soothsayer (Kung Fu Panda 2)
"To kill vampire ninja, you must first find vampire ninja."-Rory (My Babysitter's A Vampire)
Me: Leif you're in the way of the TV again!
Leif: Why is it I'M always in the way of the TV?
Me: Because you have such a big head.-Me to my 13 year old brother (who always sits RIGHT in front of the TV screen whenever we're trying to watch it!)
"Whales don't laugh maniacally!"-Me to my 11 year old brother, while playing a reenactment of the classic book Moby Dick .(which we've never actually read before) at the pool.
"Why do you act so weird?!"-Lilo (Lilo and Stitch)
"What a happy suprise! Bella is alive after all! Isn't that wonderful?"-Aro (New Moon; movie)
Monkey: At any sign of danger I'll give you a signal. Like "caw, caw, cee cee!"
Po: Oh you mean like Crane does?
Crane: Excuse me, when have I ever made that noise?-Monkey, Po, and Crane (Kung Fu Panda 2)
"Well you know what?! Squawk, Squawty, Squawk, Squawk! (gasps) Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to curse."-Linda (Rio)
"Lucky for you, you know Rafael, and Rafeal knows everyone!"-Rafeal (Rio)
"You just gestured to all of me."-Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon)
"This ain't the level, the next level's the level!"-Pedro (Rio)
Pedro: I was flyin and then I saw this big cockatoo!
Nico: With big ninja talons! And he was all like (imitation of Nigel) "You're coming with me you little Princess!"
Pedro: And Jewel was like 'Wapoosh, Wapoosh' (attempt at imitation of Jewel) "I ain't yo' Princess, now leave me 'lone!"-Pedro and Nico to Rafeal and Blu about Nigel birdnapping Jewel (Rio)
"No I just wanted you to stop. I'm not interested."-Gabe Duncan (Good Luck Charlie)
With great power.. Comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later. -Nico diAngelo (Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Last Olympian)
Well we wouldn't do much if we didn't do things that people had never heard of. -Caroline Ingalls (The Long Winter)
Yeah I know right. Pain. Love it. -Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon)
I don't like your manittude! -My friend Sarah Lorona
For love and broken hearts! In the name of love, we won't let anyone steal our boyfriends! -Sailor Moon and Sailor Jupiter (Sailor Moon)
Fish are friends not food. Except for stinkin' dolphins. Oh dolphins they think they're so cute! Oh look at me I'm a flippin little dolphin, let me flip for you, ain't I something! -Anchor and Chum (Finding Nemo)
Songs: Julianne by Ben Folds Five, Rebel Yell by Billy Idol, Sugar by Maroon 5, Geronimo by Sheppard
Music: Pop, rock, and 80's music.
Color: Red For the Win!!!!
Tv Series: Phineas and Ferb, Spongebob, Codename: Kids Next Door, Sailor Moon, Young Justice, M*A*S*H!, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I Didn't Do It, Gravity Falls
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I don't have any as of right now, but I'm sure something else will come up
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? My Drawings, a 2015 flower garden themed calendar , an Adventure Time poster, Pokémon Posters, a poster on the 1999 Chandra satellite expedition, and other wall things
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Not that I know of, although one time I did snore when I had a sinus infection
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Rock, Pop, and 80's
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 9:27 am
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To go home and lay on my bed and play Fire Emblem Awakening
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Living in Chicago where it wasn't like living in hell during the summer
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My Drawings and my writing
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Turns out I'm 5'5" -ish
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No, I’m more of an agoraphobic
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? I'm scared of what could be hiding in it; have you seen some of those creepy movies!?
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My mom
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't usually wear perfume on a regular basis
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Dark hair. But I don't think I'm particularly picky about eye color.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? I haven’t thought about it that much, but a beach at sunset would be romantic
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee all the way!!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Mushrooms and black olives
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Some Cheesecake from the establishment down the street would be nice
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? Not even really a gift, more like a loan. I had to walk to the bus stop in the rain and my shoes got soaked, so my friend lent me her spare pair of shoes to wear that day, it's one of the nicest things anyone has done for me.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Eh, not really
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No, but my friend Duncan can do this weird thing with his thumb
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Don’t have one, I don't really like any kind of shopping except for toy shopping...Don't judge me, you're never too old for toys!
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? 3 black cats named Hercules, Vlad, and Primrose
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Maybe not, I've already gone through that "Better to have loved and lost then never have loved at all." bull crap.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Going some place special or doing something in special in general
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 22
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? I’m a brunette, but if your asking about preference; brunettes
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My mom
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? My brothers and sisters; that's what they're there for isn't it?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Nope. I haven't been on vacation in 11 years, so if I ever get the opportunity, I'm going to Disney World.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Chocolate, cool Sailor Moon things (I yelled at a girl across the hall because I liked her Sailor Moon costume so much)
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No. I want to meet Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lawrence.
37. FIRST JOB? I haven't had one
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? =D Yes, calling random numbers
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS Out? Doing online credit recovery courses
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No and I personally don't want to
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My long brown hair
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? I really want to see what Fire Emblem Fates is all about, but that doesn't come out until next year
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? 3 at the least
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Myself and unfortunately my grandmother (if you ever met my grandmother, you'd understand)
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Sometimes when I can see them
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? It varies; whatever's lying around always does the job.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, I’m pretty sure I'm one of a handful of kids who can write in cursive any more and I always get compliments on how nice my handwriting is.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Baloney!!
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I chew straws (it's weird, I know. But I've been doing it since I was 6)
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I’m not really embarrassed by any of them...Okay that Hannah Montana CD is pretty embarrassing now!
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Uh... I guess? It depends on what kind of person I was when I met me.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Sometimes, there is such thing as being presentable.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I get cranky and snap at everyone. Actually snapping is an understatement, I get bitchy.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My bedroom
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My doll Katelyn, Slade the wolf puppy, Susie doll, and Molly doll (from the Big Comfy Couch series)
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? My cell phone doesn't work anymore and I can't even find it
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Unfortunately yes. That's the thing about Barney, we love him as kids, and when we grow up we don't know what we saw in him.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? I can't really think of anyone who doesn't use some form of sarcasm
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? I love them both; but I think I love mashios just a little more
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? A sense of humor is always nice, it helps break the ice (I didn't mean for that to rhyme)
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Other kids call me Freckles, my mom calls me her Dragonfly and Silkmouse (thus my username)
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Ke$ha, Katy Perry, The Black Eyed Peas (they make techno sound good), and Maroon 5
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Sailor Moon, M*A*S*H, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Phineas and Ferb, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Big Bang Theory, Gravity Falls, I Didn't Do It, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? Can't remember, 200 something I think
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate FOR THE WIN!!
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Last time I checked
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? I can't remember, I don't like physical exercise.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? No. Not until I checked the list and found out you were wrong.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I can't drive yet, but I'm studying a Driving booklet so I can get my permit.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? If you need something to do I guess. Not to mention some people’s answers are pretty funny =D
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? The curriculum for the online course I'm doing
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Milk from the gallon
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Whether or not they have a sense of humor
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Some really annoying commercial jingles
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Movie villains
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? October (My birthday month)
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Libra (mine)
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown
86. EYE COLOR? Brown
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Maybe McDonald's. Hey you can get a hamburger for almost nothing there! (good for when I'm broke and hungry)
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? NO
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood episode 3: City of Heresy
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? October 19th (my b-day)
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Nope I can't play an instrument, that’s my sister’s thing
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I'm more Conservative, but that doesn't mean I agree with the Republicans on everything. My friends are mostly Liberals, but we still make it work.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Depends on who you’re giving it to
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships duh!
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Running around buying breakfast items for 5 other people
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Well, I want either a Red Volkswagon bug or whatever car Flo is from the movie 'Cars' which I think is a 1950's showcar, or one of those really big hippie vans so I can fit my brothers and sisters in there and how ever much crap I want at the same time
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I'm reading The Enchanted Forest Chronicles to my family right now
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: I really don't have one, I've resigned myself to possibly joining a convent someday with the rate things are going
After seeing a few other profiles, I decided to write my own OC character page. So here it is!
HTTYD Fic Characters:
Fae Haddock: She is the 13 year old great-great granddaughter of Hiccup and Astrid, and the younger sister of Estrid Haddock (whom she thinks is evil). Fae looks very similar to Hiccup, with a few feminine differences; she has shoulder length red-brown hair, green eyes with long eyelashes, a soft but sarcastic voice, and a pink hue to her cheeks. She often acts much like Hiccup as well. She wears a long light green shirt, a furry dark brown vest, a belt for stashing her knife, a short light brown skirt, long dark brown leggings, and brown fur rimmed boots. She carries her great-great grandfather Hiccup's axe, and a small knife. Fae is self conscious without much confidence due to her sister and the village's low opinion of her, as well as being slightly clumsy. She doesn't have many friends, but considers Asher to be her best friend. She has a deep bond with a female night fury which she named Midnight Star, and knows nobody will ever know her as well as Midnight does. I now have a picture of her on DeviantART, here's the link:
Asher Borkson: As the town blacksmith's son, no teen will ever know as much about weapons as Asher. He is a 13 years old, and can fix or build any kind of weapon the village can think of. He has a crush on Fae Haddock, and is constantly looking out for her. He has a kind heart and is always trying to find a way to make Fae feel better about herself, though she doesn't seem to notice his infatuation with her. He has brown hair and brown eyes and his clothes usually are covered with spots of soot. He uses a big hammer as a weapon.
Estrid Haddock: Estrid is the 15 year old great-great granddaughter of Hiccup and Astrid. She is the daughter of Hallfred and Ingithora Haddock, and Fae Haddock's older sister. Estrid looks similar to Hiccup as well but behaves more like Astrid (being less understanding and harsher then Astrid though). She has blue eyes like Astrid as well as her fighting skill. Estrid is tall with long red-brown hair and shares her sister's looks. She is the village's best warrior and a dragon fighting prodigy. She is very adept with weapons, but is exceptionally good with her custom made bow and poison tipped arrows. She thinks very highly of herself and thinks of Fae as a in adept klutz with no skill.
Kadlin Kelt: The village elder's great-grand niece, Kadlin is a 13 year old teenager, who idolizes Estrid Haddock. Kadlin has black hair worn in two ponytails and brown eyes, and wears gray-black armor with metal shoulder pads. She acts much like Snotlout, and usually makes cracks about Fae, whom she does not think very highly of.
Finnvid Fisher: The 13 year old blond twin brother of Linnvid. Finn is always fighting with his younger brother, and enjoys calling him names like "Jr." and "midget" (even though they're the same height) and is the cause of many of their fights. He owns a mace as a weapon.
Linnvid Fisher: The younger blond twin brother of Finnvid, Linn is more likely to pull his brother out of bad situations and then rub it in his face later. He is often teased by his brother, and this usually leads to fights between them. He has the same short spiky blond hair as Finnvid and carries a double sided spear.
PJATO Fic Characters (some credit to CurlyBlueCutie):
Here is a closer look at my cover art for this story:
Arabella DeLuna: Arabella is the only child of the goddess Artemis, brought to life by ancient Greek magic, she lives with her father Adam Deluna; who is a successful farmer in Louisiana. Arabella has waist length auburn hair and sparkling silver eyes with a little bit of green around the irises. Her favorite colors are white and silver. Arabella goes to the public school of Aristotle Prepatory Acadamy with her friends Hayden and Pynzlee. She is constantly teased by Austin (who annoyingly calls her "Air-head'bella), whom she considers the bane of her existence. She wears a magic crescent moon necklace around her neck, which transforms into a silver bow and arrows when she takes it off. She has nearly 100% archery accuracy, and feels strongest during the full moon. She often uses sarcasm and doesn't think too much about other boys besides her friend Hayden, who she thinks often acts just plain ridiculous.
Quote: "Call me an airhead one more time, and you'll be eating your own socks."
Hayden Roberts: Hayden is the one of many children of Hermes, and like many children of Hermes, is good with his hands. He is a good pickpocket and usually takes the good parts of other people's lunches, he owns a Swiss army knife and a switch blade (for non-violent purposes of course). Hayden has messy brown hair and bright blue eyes, but what makes him unique are his eccentric ideas about life. He comes up with some of the strangest homework excuses and fake diseases and disabilities. He is usually reprimanded by Arabella and Pynzlee for his "crazy and dumb" ideas. He owns a a black handled spear with a green snake painted to appear to be wrapped around his weapon's handle. Ironically he has Ophidiophobia (fear of snakes). He lives in Louisiana with his mother Helen Roberts; who works as a real estate agent.
Quote: "I told you Pynz; when you take from family, it's not called stealing. it's called 'borrowing without asking'."
Pynzlee Wood: Pynzlee is the half sister of Percy and is one of the two demi-god children of Poseidon. Her mother died in a bus accident when she was 6 years old. Pynzlee is oddly peaceful and tries not to make trouble but can't help but sometimes harshly points things out to people when fed up them. She has short black hair worn into two pigtails and sea green eyes, and fidgets quite a lot (like other half bloods, she has ADHD). Her nicknames are "Pynz" and (much to her annoyance) sometimes "Pyn Pyn". She has a crush on Austin, much to Arabella's horror. She usually feels like she has to reign in Hayden from weirding other people out, and Arabella from pummeling people who irritate her, but knows that's what she likes about them. Like Percy, she can talk to horses and other sea creatures, and breath under/control water. She has lived in Louisiana with with her uncle, Jim Vandan; who works his own handy man business.
Quote: "No matter what the Gods think, just remember that we're with you no matter what you do."
Austin Archer: Austin is one of dozens of the god Apollo's children, and has shiny golden hair and light blue eyes. He enjoys teasing Arabella; their parents being twins makes them close cousins. Arabella annoys him likewise, often by calling him a "bleached blond". He has a crush on Arabella's friend Pynzlee. Austin feels that Arabella thinks too much of herself and can't help but irritate her. He has about 90% archery accuracy, and can play any musical instrument (his singing isn't bad either). He uses a golden bow and arrows. Austin lives in Louisiana with his mom, Amelia Archer; who tutors people in playing the piano.
Quote: "We're the children of Greek GODS, we can't help being at least partially attractive!"
Derek Kowalski: Derek is one of Dionysus's two children, his half brother is named Pollux. Derek is very irritated by his dad, who is always asking him to do errands, and uses sarcasm quite often. He has dark curly purple hair that looks almost black and brown eyes. He usually wears a pair of red framed sunglasses on his head, and basketball jerseys with sneakers. Derek is friends with Dana, but thinks that she needs to loosen up a little. He was rather impressed when he found out about Arabella's parentage, instead of being as shocked as other people were. He loves playing video games and pinochle (which he often wins) , and can be friendly to people when he wants to. He goes to St. Gabriel's private school. His personal weapon is a green sword that can morph into a grapevine whip. Derek lives in New York with his mom Sonia Kowalski; who is a famous runway super model.
Quote: "If this plan works; then feel free to say I helped you. If it doesn't; then I had nothing to do with it."
Dana Reed: Dana is the second in command of the Demeter cabin, and likes to keep law and order and follow the rules. She has long black hair usually worn in a braid and unlike her siblings; has wheat colored eyes instead of brown. Dana's best friend is Rachel Dare. She has been at Camp Half Blood since she was 11 years old, and is very close to Chiron. She is very organized and knows quite a bit about Greek Mythology. Dana owns a celestial bronze laurel crown that can extend it's leaves and chokes monsters, and several celestial bronze disks that slice through monsters. She lives in Idaho with her father Daniel Reed; who works as a grocery store owner. She is Pynzlee's cousin; her father was Pynzlee's mother's brother.
Quote: "We're all connected in one way or another, whether you like it or not."
Coming Fairly Soon...
Urania "Rani" Shearer
Calliope "Callie" Decimay
I got this from Mary Penelope, and thought it was Hilarious!!
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
This I also got from Mary Penelope, and it made me feel better inside (I'm one of those girls that no one seems to like like)
I saw this on several other profiles and just had to copy it. I don't know who the original creator was, but credit goes to them.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says "if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven."
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If at least once a week, someone misspells or mispronounces your last name wrong...copy and paste to your profile
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read. If you are part of the 35 percent who read more that watch TV then cut and paste this to your Profile.
If you claim to have no life and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you would stand up for your favorite pairings and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name after mine: Mind Seeker, Dewdrop13, Medalis, Invisibool, DeaMii22, Mythscaenger, puckabrina-percabeth-fax101(OK my name makes it OBVIOUS), Silkmouse
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile
If you think copying and pasting things into your profile is fun copy and paste this in your profile.
Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, put this in your profile. I
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, put it in your profile..
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile..
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Again repost this on your profile if you think abortion is wrong
If you think sex should wait until AFTER marriage, copy and paste this into your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile. ( doesn't everyone do this at least once in their life?)
If you cried when Fred Weasley died ((in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)), and not afraid to admit it, copy, paste this on your profile
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile
If you believe that straight, gay, bi, and lesbian people are all equal and entitled to their beliefs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever slapped yourself on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you were insane, crazy, and/or random, before being crazy, insane, and/or random was cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile.
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile