Author has written 15 stories for Warriors, Degrassi, Gallagher Girls, Vampire Diaries, and Hobbit.
Hi. im Swanstream. I do crazy things with crazy people. My Twitter is @xyummixcakex
Name: Call me Swanie.
Birthday: February 9th
Height: I dunno. Changes frequently.
Favorite animal: Pandas and bunnies. Yup.
Favorite food: Red Velvet Cupcakes are the shizz.
Favorite band(s): Many... Some like BVB, Automatic Loveletter, Maroon 5, Asking Alexandria, etc.
Favorite actor: I'm in love with Logan Lerman
Favorite actress: Idk...
Favorite movie: Avengers... Um...The Lord of the Rings cuz it's amazing and... idk.
Sport: Not a sporty person.
Instruments: Guitar, Violin, Drums, Singing :)
One Word to Describe You: Can't chose a word without sounding full of myself. So you decide.
Philosophy: Change happens, when the pain of staying the same, is greater than the pain of changing. Spencer Johnson
Sometimes the hardest thing to wear is our own skin Jay Vonn Monroe
Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. Andy Biersack
My favorite songs: vary according to my mood. Current, are Crazy -cover by Juliet Simms, Heart Song by Automatic Loveletter, One More Night by Maroon 5
A poem about abortion. Very sad!
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on the ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
The above is just plain scary!!! :(
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
The Percy Jackson pledge:
Annoying things to do on an elevator:
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
3) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
4) MEOW occasionally.
5) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
6) SAY -DING at each floor.
7) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
8) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
9) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new underwear on."
10) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
11) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
12) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
13) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
14) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
15) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
16) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
17) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
18) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
29) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
20) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
21) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Okay, I know i've been on hiatus for a while, and I can't promise i'll update as frequently, but i'll try. But I am determined to finish my stories. Kay thanks for all the love and condolences.